Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] DATAVLT forefront data analytics on blockchain🔥  (Read 2790 times)
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

All my data is stored in the blockchain, does it mean that I should transfer my private key to representatives of your platform in order to conduct an audit?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:34 PM

is this project provide data analytics like spark or hand loop? how is block chain going to use.

spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

Hello, my question is about computing power. How many operations per second do they perform?
supportDVT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

What kind of software solutions do you use for analytics? Do you plan to use services of other analyst companies?

Hi sorry for the late reply.

I will try to answer as much as I can reveal.
>What kind of software solutions do you use for analytics?
In our backend, we are using 2 usual suspects
1. (modified ver.) of Orange Data mining - to gather data
(We are still looking into Weka Data Mining because it features machine learning and preprocessing but it is in the near future)
2. R Software Environment - for internal testing services

Our key tech is our correlational algorithm which we had developed with some Singapore tertiary institutes (unable to disclose due to NDA but if you google one of our advisors, you will know where  Grin)

>Do you plan to use services of other analyst companies?
Yes, we do.
At the immediate roadmap, we intend to integrate readily available APIs from Facebook, Google etc
We definitely looking forward to also integrate reports from other platforms such as Splunk and Sisense but how willing these big boys want to open up their API is beyond our control.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:13:40 PM

I’m wondering if you will take money for every report or will it be possible to pay for subscription? That’s because I have several enterprises in different fields.

Hi
We plan offer 2 subscription systems
1. Fiat currency subscription (for the old school folks)
2. DVT token subscription (for the cool folks)

You can find out more from the infographics on how the token works in the ecosystem here.
https://www.facebook.com/datavlt/posts/1992298947724285
supportDVT

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:01 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 03:38:03 PM by supportDVT

is this project provide data analytics like spark or hand loop? how is block chain going to use.

This is not my arena but I convey your queries and ask my data guys.

At the present moment, our R&D team is running on Cassandra for algorithm validation. (as far as I know)
They are still debating on moving to Spark/Hadoop and the debate got a little heated but I would prefer to leave them alone for now  Tongue.
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

Great project. I think the project will be successful.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

This project looks very potential oriented even roadmap is expanded on few months. I will try to prepare myself for main round of ICO in 2018. What I didn't understand is second phase 2019 what does this stands for ? At large glace I saw things because anyway in pre-ico participation is very hard for me.

Hi, thx for your kind words

I understand your concerns with 2019.
We are still in talks with one of the world's largest beverage manufacturer (Singapore office) and several marketing agencies to pilot our platform and it is projected to proceed somewhere 3rd or 4th quarter next year. We will keep everyone in the loop on such news once it is official
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

Hi Dev,
a) Do you have a working prototype?
b) there are now quite a few services that provide an analyst of this level. Do you already have a developed client base, with which you will further develop the technology?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

Hello. What data will the report of your platform contain? Is it just a document or a presentation?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

Hello. What data will the report of your platform contain? Is it just a document or a presentation?

Perhaps you wanted to learn about the structural elements. As far as I understand it, there will be only two directions: clear recommendations and warnings about the negative consequences that can arise in the foreseeable future.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

Hello. I'm interested in the following process: do you collect data about the user, use it for research, and then get rid of them like of waste material? Is it possible that several studies can use the same data?
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

Perhaps you wanted to learn about the structural elements. As far as I understand it, there will be only two directions: clear recommendations and warnings about the negative consequences that can arise in the foreseeable future.

No, I meant exactly the sections that will be in the report. Will they be there and will I be able to choose them? The company engaged in waste management does not need information about clients’ feedback.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

Hello. Will it be possible to purchase your tokens on exchanges for fiat money when ICO is already completed?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

Hello. Will it be possible to purchase your tokens on exchanges for fiat money when ICO is already completed?
The developers said that there will be two ways to purchase tokens: exchanges or direct purchase from DATAVLT.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:54:29 AM

Good afternoon. Today the market is full of secondary developments, the quality of which leaves much to be desired. Do you produce data collection software independently, or do you order it from third parties?
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:57:34 AM

Will your service be able to assess the prospects for private transactions in the market, such as the merger of two enterprises?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:43:08 AM

Good afternoon. I have a question about the technical part of your platform: what kinds of sources of information can your analytics system read?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

Good afternoon. I have a question about the technical part of your platform: what kinds of sources of information can your analytics system read?

I was also interested in it, and it turned out that the they account not only local economies, but macroeconomic indicators of the country where the business is conducted.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

I was also interested in it, and it turned out that the they account not only local economies, but macroeconomic indicators of the country where the business is conducted.

Thanks for trying, but, as I said, the question is technical. I need to know if the system can work with unstructured data sources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: