Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] DATAVLT forefront data analytics on blockchain🔥  (Read 2793 times)
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:21:02 AM

I’ve heard that you will need to provide your personal information in order to take part in the ICO. Is it true?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

I’ve heard that you will need to provide your personal information in order to take part in the ICO. Is it true?
No, but if you plan to take part in the Pre-ICO, you will need to provide your email address and your name.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

I am glad that you pay so much attention to gaming and gamers, especially in matters of voting and evaluation. I'm wondering if you have already managed to reach an agreement on cooperation with at least some of the leading developers.
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:21:19 PM

Good afternoon. Your analytical processing system is able to work both with data that undergone the moderation, and with those that did not undergo it. I'd like to know how their number will be correlated in the reports.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

Good afternoon. If you need information from surveys, then why don’t you implement a mechanism for conducting them into your platform? This will greatly speed up the collection of data, and also simplify access to them.
tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

Is there any airdrop?

ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

Suppose that I want to assess the prospects for entering the market of a neighboring country. My product is narrow-profile and niche. How much will I pay for development prospects analysis?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

Hello. I’ve heard that you will use data from mobile games. How do they help to evaluate the effectiveness of the business? What the parameters are generally considered to be optimal parameters for this niche?
supportDVT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, data collected by Google and other major statistical providers will be a part of the data collected from external sources for analytics use. Will you have your own development?

I would like to emphasize that we do not collect data that had already been collected. Why reinvent the wheel?
We are filtering related data for your business from Google Analytics, Facebook marketing stats, Appannie etc and correlate them with your internal business data. Therefore the data set is related to you and not anyone else. Not to mention, these data are private to you and also not anyone else
supportDVT

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:40 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 05:35:27 PM by supportDVT

Hello. I’ve heard that you will use data from mobile games. How do they help to evaluate the effectiveness of the business? What the parameters are generally considered to be optimal parameters for this niche?

I am glad that you pay so much attention to gaming and gamers, especially in matters of voting and evaluation. I'm wondering if you have already managed to reach an agreement on cooperation with at least some of the leading developers.

Hello

One of the biggest pain point for games community management is the amount of "noises" out in the open. We have twitter, reddit, 4chan, Facebook.
Most game developers have their own internal data statistics and leans towards Appannie for sales, DAU and ARPU. However, the biggest gap is "what are the players talking about".

With our sentiment and tonality analysis algorithm, we can sift these internet chatter and process it into "readable" data.
Next these are correlated to your internal data (if you open it up) and external game metrics API to generate a coherent report for you.

For example, if one of the game hero is "broken" and everyone in the internet is screaming for a nerf, you should be able to see a correlated data with the unusually high utilization of that "broken" hero from your internal game statistics. In the current state, it is a painful manual process; the developers relies heavily on their community manager to report and the command chain goes down to QA to test, Dev Meeting, Meeting with bosses, so on and so forth. By the time the developers decides to act, they would probably had lost a significant amount of players
supportDVT

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Good afternoon. Your analytical processing system is able to work both with data that undergone the moderation, and with those that did not undergo it. I'd like to know how their number will be correlated in the reports.

DATAVLT utilizes a multi-tier analytics architecture designed to integrate and enrich information
across disparate sources. It can analyse a broad range of data sources – both structured and
unstructured.

Upon receiving data, DATAVLT will perform a core analysis in the basic filter to discover issues
such as defaulted data, missing values or duplicated feeds. These filtered data are then parsed
into our Tracker and Trace Modules to further refine the accuracy and completeness.

Tracker Module – Measures the “length” of the data such as discrete and categorical data,
like frequency, utility, sales, location and pattern-based information- data that is more likely
to be structured.

Tracer Module – Measures the “depth” of continuous qualitative data, which include data
such as preferences, sentiments, tonality, and feedback - data that is more likely to be
unstructured data.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:33:42 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:33:00 AM by supportDVT

Good afternoon. If you need information from surveys, then why don’t you implement a mechanism for conducting them into your platform? This will greatly speed up the collection of data, and also simplify access to them.

Suppose that I want to assess the prospects for entering the market of a neighboring country. My product is narrow-profile and niche. How much will I pay for development prospects analysis?

Hi

Thank for your questions

At DATAVLT, our main goal is to analyze and correlate data from multiple sources and we DO NOT collect data - yet. (not in the near future but we might consider it if needed)
While one of our verticals call for development to VR/AR data collection, it's main feature is still the analytics aspect of human sentiments and preferences.
devilini

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

Good afternoon. Does the platform use a single form to collect information about the target audience, or will several parallel mechanisms be introduced? As for me, I think that the way to evaluate those who need gadgets and those who need fashionable clothes should be different.
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

Hello. I'm wondering if  the processes of information collecting and processing will be carried out with the help of the same computing power? The separate version is safer, as for me.

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

Hello. You plan to actively introduce data received from customers into your analytics. However, I doubt their objectivity, because, there are not always a sufficient number of buyers to form an objective model of behavior in the country for which research is needed.
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

Hello. You are going to use about six different data sources. Will a person that orders a study be able to choose from them the ones most suitable for the field in which his enterprise operates?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

Hello. You plan to actively introduce data received from customers into your analytics. However, I doubt their objectivity, because, there are not always a sufficient number of buyers to form an objective model of behavior in the country for which research is needed.
As for me, you're trying to get too deep. There are products that are in demand in any countries, and there are those that won’t be bought even at the best price. The main criteria here is customer feedback about the use. If they are not available, the market becomes unfavorable immediately.
arakx

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:47:04 AM

How will your platform collect data on the real incomes of competitors in a certain field? Do you rely on the data they provide to tax authorities annually?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

As for me, you're trying to get too deep. There are products that are in demand in any countries, and there are those that won’t be bought even at the best price. The main criteria here is customer feedback about the use. If they are not available, the market becomes unfavorable immediately.
Perhaps you are right, but you have to doubt in the reliability of the reviews today incredibly often, because they are not always written by the users themselves, besides - if there is a reward is intended for the poll, someone who can’t exactly be included in the target audience of the project will take part, too .
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:37 AM

Perhaps you are right, but you have to doubt in the reliability of the reviews today incredibly often, because they are not always written by the users themselves, besides - if there is a reward is intended for the poll, someone who can’t exactly be included in the target audience of the project will take part, too .
I see one effective solution for all the listed problems – to include only reviews of users who has left links to profiles of their social networks to the analysis, or who has undergone the verification procedure on the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: