Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] DATAVLT forefront data analytics on blockchain🔥  (Read 2800 times)
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:07:02 AM

As far as I understand, your platform provides two types of security keys - personal and vertical. Could you elaborate on the vertical one, please?
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Very advantageous project with a very relevant future. I strongly advise everyone to participate. Grin Cheesy
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:12:44 AM

Hello. Pre-sale will start less than a week later, does it mean that the sale itself is already around the corner?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

Hello. Pre-sale will start less than a week later, does it mean that the sale itself is already around the corner?
No, there will be a short break between them. ICO itself will begin only in January 2018.
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:48:41 PM by Gamelander

Can I continue to receive bonus tokens during the break between pre-ICO and ICO?
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Good afternoon. Can I continue to receive bonus tokens during the break between pre-ICO and ICO?
If the platform has a bounty program, you can. To find out more, write to them using their telegram channel, they will explain you everything.
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Very good distribution of tokens, I will probably participate in your project Roll Eyes
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Good afternoon. Will your platform introduce a special committee that will assess the quality of the statistics? I wouldn’t like to have data collected with violations in my analytical report.
supportDVT

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

Good afternoon. I’d like to know where the data on the user behavior model comes from. Does it mean that the system uses machine learning algorithms, or do you have contracts with sites that provide the opportunity to take surveys for rewards?

These consumer data comes out your social media you subscribe from which in turn, usually provide analytics API for your analysis.
In the first milestone, we will work with existing available (popular) APIs first and we work with other interested partners later.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

I'm curious about the fact how do you plan to work with data providers. Are they required to store the results of their research in encrypted files, or will everything remain on public servers?
supportDVT

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

Hello. As far I understand, third-party companies will be able to view the collected data, but can they redeem them and deprive other participants of access?

I don't quite get your question but I will answer as much as I can

Every time you analyze a chunk of data, you generate a "report" or data set.
This data set is fingerprinted into a smart contract. Contracts are defined by their creators.
It is private to the owner or private to the company
supportDVT

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

Hello. Are smart contracts filled in automatically within your platform, or should users create them from scratch on their own?

We plan to make the process as painless and intuitive as possible.
The primary users are marketing executives, sales managers, department heads etc. (People with decent IT knowledge)
The contract is defined by the user's parameters and the rest of the "dirty work" should be as transparent as possible for the user
supportDVT

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

Where are the servers of your company situated? Are they dedicated or do you rent them from the hosting? I'm worried about the safety of my company's data.

We are working on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services at this present moment. It can be deployed as far as they can reach.
It is as secure as these 2 giants can be.
Unless a rock was cut out, but not by human hands, strike these giants and smashes them.

If your business can afford private hosting in your own premises, we can work something out to deploy in your own locale.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

Good afternoon. Will your platform introduce a special committee that will assess the quality of the statistics? I wouldn’t like to have data collected with violations in my analytical report.

Hello

I would like to clarify a few misconceptions.
First and foremost, we do not collect any data. We are not trying to be Facebook or Google. Therefore, we do not need any form of data monitoring committee.
We analyse your preexisting data (internal and external), analyse and correlate them.
Consider us similar to Hubspot or Domo but we secure your data on the blockchain.

I'm curious about the fact how do you plan to work with data providers. Are they required to store the results of their research in encrypted files, or will everything remain on public servers?

We intend to work with readily available APIs first and do not wish to enter this arena of handling data - YET.
Every country has very different laws and framework governing over data and privacy acts. It will complicate our work and probably stall our progress if we pursue this route.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:45 AM

I’ve got a question on buying a big amount of tokens. Whom should I address?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

There’s a form to contact the members of the team on the site, try it.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

Good day. Will there be an opportunity to leave the wishes when using application form in order to order a research? Or won’t there be any people who can read such wishes involved in its proceeding?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Hi. According to my calculations, you will need to buy lots of computers and other devices in order to provide continuous operation. What sum will you allocate to this purpose?
supportDVT

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

There’s a form to contact the members of the team on the site, try it.

Yes you can contact us through
http://www.datavlt.com/contact-us/
supportDVT

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

Good day. Will there be an opportunity to leave the wishes when using application form in order to order a research? Or won’t there be any people who can read such wishes involved in its proceeding?

We will run a dev blog and open up channels for the investors and public to track our progress.
We intend to stay as transparent about our progress as much as possible.
Our channels are always open. It will not be a one-way communication.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: