Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing profits from ICO’s? ✅  (Read 1505 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

I participated in the ICO several times, but never got a huge profit. Good projects, giving the XX today is rare.

but this doesn't mean that such projects will not appear in the future. and also time needed for the projects to grow - their coins won't give several X in short time.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
hjfjmk

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

ICO's huge profits and great risks, you want to get huge profits, also need to learn to identify risks. After all, many ICO projects are huge scams. This requires you to understand.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Extraordinary profit after the ICO was at OMG. 1-2 months after the appearance on the exchange, the coin made x25. How do you like this.

pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Not such amazing, the best time for ICO was year 2015, nowadays most of ICO are useless waste of time and money and you'll be lucky if they return to you the money you've invested
Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

ICOs usually are high risks but once they hit exchanges they give good profit, the thing is, will it continue to give out profit in the future or will it go down and be worth nothing. ICO listing sites will give a review and prediction of how it can perform, but it depends largely on popularity of ICO that determines its success.
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

A good example of how we can make good money on ICO - project BABB. https://getbabb.com/.  ICO ended ahead of schedule in February, the developers have collected about 20 million dollars. Although recently the token prices didn't indulge us after listing on the exchange , BAX has already shown x3 from the price. This is great result. other example - EOS!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

I would say a good example of a good project is of course Truegame and DIW. Both are good ICOs. You can see which ICOs are good by visiting different sites that offer reviews and have listed the ICOs.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

I like the way Golem turned out, made great funds during their ICO and now they are very successful ICO. I think you will be able to see good profit from this project. Keep your eye on them. But also, check Truegame, SKYFchain, DIW Token and Sharpay. All very good ICOs.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

Forget ICOs, make great profits with whaletank club
(they offer ICOs too, what an ironic)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

The interests of ICO are truly amazing. At the same time, its risks are also huge. If you want to obtain amazing benefits, then you must bear high risks. I do not like ICO because most of ICOs are scam now.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

wanna some advise for next great ICO and more profitable invest? this is my opinion :
1. XYO
2. DAOstack
3. Bitnation (Last day is Today)
4. Shivom
5. Smart Containers

take a proper research on it...and good luck, see you on top

jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

The profits CAN BE amazing but just like any businesses something like 98% of them fail. So even though ICOstats shows some good profits, it doens't meant that everything we HODL will make us rich

ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

really, crypto investment takes a long time if we want a big profit and of course when we choose ICO that our money will we invest it then we must be thorough and really understand on the ICO so we do not regret it later on
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Amazing site, thanks for sharring. But I still think that a year ago profits were even bigger than that. So wait till
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

for the last 3 months I have not seen a huge profit. I think that after the turn of the market you can expect some profit. All the coins that came out in this difficult period for the whole market could be bought cheaper for the ICO, so just wait for the right moment and fix the profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

so many icos in market, and maximum icos fail after launching in exchange, but some icos are really profitable.

heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

If we consider a dozen projects, It will be very good if at least one is successful. One person is not able to pick up ten potentially successful projects out of hundreds. To do this, you need to work in a team. Now a lot of sites with rating. I believe that 100% is impossible to trust them.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

wanna some advise for next great ICO and more profitable invest? this is my opinion :
1. XYO
2. DAOstack
3. Bitnation (Last day is Today)
4. Shivom
5. Smart Containers

take a proper research on it...and good luck, see you on top
it seems that all the projects you mentioned are handled by amazix team. I heard that the projects that amazix team handle on average to be successful. I think we can try.
and there are also additional, multiversum projects. they have been reached softcap and the ICO will start in a few days
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

In order to sell it on the market there needs to be buy orders placed by someone else so yes there need to be interest from new investors in order for you to take any profits

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: