Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ico is the smart way to be millioner  (Read 1188 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

You can see some ico , have 3x-10x potential..

First days i have done mistakes now i only invest ico.

But for new people i am saying do a research before investing ico

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

It’s also a great way to lose everything you’ve got when the developer runs away with your money.

You have to be very careful with ICOs. While they have a greater potential they also have a much greater risk, not to mention the fact that unless you got really lucky you'd need to invest a lot in order to see miraculous returns.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

It’s also a great way to lose everything you’ve got when the developer runs away with your money.

You have to be very careful with ICOs. While they have a greater potential they also have a much greater risk, not to mention the fact that unless you got really lucky you'd need to invest a lot in order to see miraculous returns.

I think powerledger and wabi developers are good. They have proven track record.

tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

This is completely wrong because we can not know for sure what project can help you make the best profit as most ICOs now want to build their own community and use the money from investors for other purposes.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

maybe yes, investing is one of the bright idea to getting rich, but there will be advantage and disadvantage on investing upon the ICO, it upon the success of the ICO or not.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

If you are lucky enought to invest in ICOs that are not scams and will increase their value x3 or x10, this is the best way to earn a lot of money. But you cannot ignore the risks when you invest in an ICOs.
I would advise you to not put all your eggs in the same basket Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

There are enough scams out there to ensure your way to be a millionaire will be very troublesome. On the other hand, you could get lucky. Wink
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

ICO is the realization of the crowdfunding model, in which the participants finance the development of the company, From the beginning of creation to earn future income.This model helps find investment for many large project projects.
But not all doubled  or 3 times profit because there is a low point in a value

Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

They are only a few of all the ico. Most of them are in loss after ico and you can even buy the same amount of token with less money. I checked one by one and 80% of them are in loss after their token sale events.
hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5301

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

Good ICOs can provide the opportunity to make large amounts of money. But it is too risky as there are a lot of scam ICOs. Even if the ICO is not a scam, it might be unsuccessful and the price can fall under the ICO price.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

I could not agree less with your point of view I have invested in 7 ICO since August up till now! 5 of the ICO i partook in gave me on the average for each ICO 500%! Some people are busy calling ICO scsm while some people are making the kind of profit that average person will only dream about!
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

Investment is a very profitable activity but with one note of course you must understand clearly that of course what the field of investment will you run at this time. and about what you say with the investment of a project developed in collaboration with the ICO, of course all you have to do is that you should be able to find a very clear inpormation of the ICO developing a project that is being built. I say like this because now there are many investment systems for the development of a project whose development system works with the ICO but in the end a scam. so in my opinion you better first look for inpormasi about ICO which is now developing a project so that you will not lose at the time you make an investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

Good ICOs can provide the opportunity to make large amounts of money. But it is too risky as there are a lot of scam ICOs. Even if the ICO is not a scam, it might be unsuccessful and the price can fall under the ICO price.

I carefully research the ico and invest. See the white paper, concept, team qualification and experience, contribution to the block chain and smart contract. I do not put all the money to one ico. I divide

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

I'm new to the world of crypto currency. And I agree with you. I'm afraid to invest in ICO. I followed the projects that I liked very much. They grew very much after ICO and then fell down below the ground at one point. I think that investing money in ICO can be "way to be millioner", but the chance is not very big.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

If you're going to be a millionaire by next year or two years then you should invest Bitcoin because Bitcoin price still increasing and after two years maybe it will going to reach $100k per coin then you're the millionaire after two or three years.
But if you're going to invest it in ICO then probably being a millionaire after a decade is too long to wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:00:27 PM

It is not actually a smart way but would be rather the risky way on getting a millionair and yes its possible but would really depend on how much you did invest on a certain project and also not all ico are worth to be joined off which means possibility of getting scammed would really be always there which we should not be too confident on investing into it. Just put up the amounts that you  can afford to lose up but if we did well on making research on a certain project then we can really lessen the risk.
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:01:29 PM

If you're going to be a millionaire by next year or two years then you should invest Bitcoin because Bitcoin price still increasing and after two years maybe it will going to reach $100k per coin then you're the millionaire after two or three years.
But if you're going to invest it in ICO then probably being a millionaire after a decade is too long to wait.

Yes, you correct. I am trying for it also.. I have to collect 8000$ for that. I am going a slow race but steady.

ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I'm new to the world of crypto currency. And I agree with you. I'm afraid to invest in ICO. I followed the projects that I liked very much. They grew very much after ICO and then fell down below the ground at one point. I think that investing money in ICO can be "way to be millioner", but the chance is not very big.

This late season of Crypto-Currency is the toughest time for new ICOs because the competition is very tough and when you're going to think of any unique project then there was already an ICO was made of such kind of ideas, therefore some old Crypto-Currencies were affected also and in fact their values doesn't increased for a long time.
every project on depends on their core team because without them a Crypto-Currency will die.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:06:49 PM

Yes, you correct. I am trying for it also.. I have to collect 8000$ for that. I am going a slow race but steady.

Altcoin market cap increase is very tough this season and their market caps were laying low and steady and you'll think if there would be any reason or any chance t increase but there are too many Crypto-Currencies today that's why investors will not increase also.
The best option to make money through Crypto-Currency is through Bitcoin because people were holding coins and everyone wants to have it and there are too few coins are actually circulating and until time will come that nothing left to trade.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

I am happy that you have made upto 10x with your ICO investments. But I would like to stress here that most ICO's are scams and devs loose interest to build the product if they get too much money. While investing in ICO's, one should make sure that the hardcap should be there and considerate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: