Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ico is the smart way to be millioner  (Read 1188 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

Well we are not all the same but for me  not profitable to invest in ICO it is ok in the first time but after launch spec that sooner or later the price will rush down or drop..
For me buying altcoin is much better that already in good rankings. above $500k market cap would be good choice to hold for a long time make a good profit..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:11 PM

Yes it is. Invest in ICO project is a good way to earn but it's not for newbie without experience and knowlegde about it. There are a lot of ICO project and a lot of them are scam so it'll be very difficult to choose which one to invest if you don't have any experience or knowledge about it. Just take a look at CyberMile ICO project, they finished their ICO in only 1 day Smiley). It's so crazy Smiley)

Choosing the good ICO is similar like a lottery ticket if the invested project grows well and coin value increased after the coin has been released.
We do not need to worry about it, if the project moves worst or the owner goes like the scammer way you should be careful about those kind of project to avoid the worst experience in ICO investment.
I think you can invest in Utrust, dent and graft projects to make to more income since these are legit ICOs.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:28:17 PM

Yes it is. Invest in ICO project is a good way to earn but it's not for newbie without experience and knowlegde about it. There are a lot of ICO project and a lot of them are scam so it'll be very difficult to choose which one to invest if you don't have any experience or knowledge about it. Just take a look at CyberMile ICO project, they finished their ICO in only 1 day Smiley). It's so crazy Smiley)

Choosing the good ICO is similar like a lottery ticket if the invested project grows well and coin value increased after the coin has been released.
We do not need to worry about it, if the project moves worst or the owner goes like the scammer way you should be careful about those kind of project to avoid the worst experience in ICO investment.
I think you can invest in Utrust, dent and graft projects to make to more income since these are legit ICOs.
I agree with you. Choosing a good ICO and getting profit from it really looks like a lottery. Although the forum is enough information that will help in more detail understand and make the right choice.
alex_rada

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

This is bat country!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:29 PM

It's all fun and games until the developers run with your money. I've got burnt recently with Confido, where the devs closed all their social media accounts, took down the website and went AWOL with all the money.
As the time passes scams become more elaborate and is going to be increasingly harder to keep up with the good projects in an unregulated market.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:04:12 PM

There is no way to predict with 100% certainty which ICO is going to make x3-x10 profit. There are though some contributing factors like low hard cap, big hype, the project itself has to be really good. So ICO is a risk, and I'm not sure why you say that "investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner".
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

If you get to invest in quality ICO of which you would have sense the right if you look closely and consider some important factor like community, utility of the ICO etc. You coild become a millionaire holding you token to sell at appopriate time.

udayantha11 (OP)

Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

If you get to invest in quality ICO of which you would have sense the right if you look closely and consider some important factor like community, utility of the ICO etc. You coild become a millionaire holding you token to sell at appopriate time.

Thats why i am saying if we consider research factors , and those factors met ok. Then definitly investment is ok.

In telegram groups and forums like ghis we can clarify questions regarding the ico. We can conclude that we would invest or not.

Personally i see whats the concept of the project, qualification and experience of the team, social media contribution, hype and etc.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

There are enough scams out there to ensure your way to be a millionaire will be very troublesome. On the other hand, you could get lucky. Wink

Exactly. Which makes me think atimes thst this whole regulation of cryptod might have its good sides especially in terms of reducing frauds.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

If you want to get burned fast join ICOs you will find it here that most ICOs are scam,so i warned you.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

Yes it is probably the most reliable and the fastest way to become a millionaire. However, it is the straight road to extreme poverty if you pick a fraud ICO. You must be very smart, lucky and have the coolest intuition to choose the right project.
SesxsiKana

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

altcoin still have potential to help you become millionaire, look Neo, Bcc they have great performence. Invest in Ico take high risk, recently an ico have become scam after raise 400.000$ and have x30 price.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:35:45 AM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

You can see some ico , have 3x-10x potential..

First days i have done mistakes now i only invest ico.

But for new people i am saying do a research before investing ico

The ROI of ICO investment is pretty high. But it still very dangerous. There are a lot of projects which will failure in some months for sure. The ability of making research allows to find hidden gems between crappy projects.

udayantha11 (OP)

Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

The ROI of ICO investment is pretty high. But it still very dangerous. There are a lot of projects which will failure in some months for sure. The ability of making research allows to find hidden gems between crappy projects.

Yes we have to do lot of research on ico.
I also divide my investments in to groups. Powerledger and event chain there. Wabi and ins coming

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

I agree with you, Investing in ICO is not just a smart way but also a cheaper way to become a millionaire. But the challenging part is in which ICO we should invest and how to pick the promising and future successful ICO ? Well the only tip for that is spend some time to do research about the project before investing. Invest wisely and never invest all in single ICO. Make an investment portfolio.

rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

Investing in an ICO is risky,you have to pick the right ICO and research there whitepaper and objective of the project,choosing the right ICO is by studying and researching the project.Mostly ICO's nowadays is ponzi scheme the Dev. is not as serious to improve the project to be recognize in the market.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:33:25 PM

Maybe yes or Maybe No because there are lot of advantages and disdavnteages of investing like if you invest in ICOs that are not scams, they will increase their value x3 or x10 but if it is scam, then nobody can save you. So from my point of view, you should stay back.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:57:04 PM

I think if you have a strategy, experience in investing and will do deep research you can earn this money otherwise loose everything

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Although your ICO project has gained nearly 10 times the profit, but the risk and return as high ah, do not just see the proceeds, but ignore the risk.

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

You talk like it could be that easy in ICO. Yep, money grow from the tree right? Wake up and take a look at many fall down and sold lower than the ICO price.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

ICO is a good way to get rich, but also do not forget about the risks. Should not invest in any ICO. Every day more and more Scam. And more likely not to make money and to lose money. So I invest in a few tools - ICO, altcoins, bitcoin

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: