Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ico is the smart way to be millioner  (Read 1188 times)
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

I thnink it's a lottery cos there are too many of them around and the
chance that y'll find the right one is getting smaller and smaller. More ico
less chance. It' becouse that there is so many of them the good one gets
less money so the chance that they to do what they planned is getting low
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

The answer is risking money to a new altcoin that you searched about and studied is the wisest way to be a millionare through time. Imagine if that altcoin just started and you leanred that the team behind that has a positive background about altcoins project. You knew that they are smart in this field and learned that the altcoin has a huge impact to the world. This aspects would make your 100 dollars to a million if ever it became successful and we could assure that because you have done research on it.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

To some extent, the probability of making a profit is still very high. If you want to make a lot of lead quickly, it is a good idea to invest in ico.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:00:49 PM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

You can see some ico , have 3x-10x potential..

First days i have done mistakes now i only invest ico.

But for new people i am saying do a research before investing ico
Well you have a point there! But as what you've said be careful  of choosing ICOs project maybe some of them are fake. Do researched in their white paper and platform and also communication of every participants. Because investing in ICO is very risky then choice the right one or else you loss all your capital.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
cryptobullx

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

Nowdays ICO investing is the best way to raise our funds. research about best ICO's and investing them. then filp after the x3,x4 profits.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Honestly, yes. It is one of the ways to become a millionaire. Especially if the value of that ICO is really high.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:08:26 PM

I think if you are well versed in blockchain technology, then you have all chances to become a millionaire. If you are a beginner then you can lose everything!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:12:02 PM

Yeah, sure. Great idea. I would be waiting for a post from you crying because some random ICO you invested in ran off with your money.

While I agree on ICOs being really profitable, it is an undeniable fact that most of ICOs nowadays are poor efforts to scam people. Now i ain't saying all. But most of them.

Being an investor requires skills and experiences. Souch more when it comes to ICOs. So all you newbies out there, clear away from ico investments if you still don't know what you are doing.

Joining in their campaigns is enough invesment. Referring to time investments.

If you have the momey, then invest on credible altcoins or bitcoin. Don't risk it if you still are mew to the crypto world.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:14:56 PM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

Well you have a point there! But as what you've said be careful  of choosing ICOs project maybe some of them are fake. Do researched in their white paper and platform and also communication of every participants. Because investing in ICO is very risky then choice the right one or else you loss all your capital.

They are not fake, they just can't make marketin for their projects and they can't make hype along their project. This is why they look like a low class projects in the ecosystem.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

Yeah, sure. Great idea. I would be waiting for a post from you crying because some random ICO you invested in ran off with your money.

While I agree on ICOs being really profitable, it is an undeniable fact that most of ICOs nowadays are poor efforts to scam people. Now i ain't saying all. But most of them.

Being an investor requires skills and experiences. Souch more when it comes to ICOs. So all you newbies out there, clear away from ico investments if you still don't know what you are doing.

Joining in their campaigns is enough invesment. Referring to time investments.

If you have the momey, then invest on credible altcoins or bitcoin. Don't risk it if you still are mew to the crypto world.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

You are right , some ICO's are really money makers for the investors but you must spend a lot of time to search for a good one. Lately i've been searching for a good ICO and finally I found one.

TokenPay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0        - One of the fewest coin for us , the crypto community -

https://www.tokenpay.com/

In these days it's all about the privacy and TokenPay suits my investing plan so well man.
For those who have doubts , I'm an old member here and also a scam buster and I don't do investments advice but TokenPay deserves a very good feedback from us guys.

Cheers!

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

i think safe investments are good for every 1 to be scamed in such ico's. invest in popular and old coins make you safe and profitable.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

I think investment in ICO is more dangerous than making trade. You can lose everything at once. It may be between 1-5 Ethereum. But I certainly do not see much of it.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

You are right , some ICO's are really money makers for the investors but you must spend a lot of time to search for a good one. Lately i've been searching for a good ICO and finally I found one.

TokenPay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0        - One of the fewest coin for us , the crypto community -

https://www.tokenpay.com/

In these days it's all about the privacy and TokenPay suits my investing plan so well man.
For those who have doubts , I'm an old member here and also a scam buster and I don't do investments advice but TokenPay deserves a very good feedback from us guys.

Cheers!

thanks boltz for sharing these here . project look solid indeed. time to gather some money for this project for sure.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

Investing in ICO is an easy way to become a millionaire. It is only necessary to conduct an analysis and choose a cryptocurrency in which you will invest. And then get your profit!
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

This is completely wrong because we can not know for sure what project can help you make the best profit as most ICOs now want to build their own community and use the money from investors for other purposes.

Yep, investing in an ICO is a quick way to lose all of your money unless you have really good luck. Really anyone can come up with an idea that seems like a good idea to invest in just to run away with the money. This is the world of cryptocurrency and anonymity, we have literally no guarantees about anyone or anything here on the internet. At least before you knew who people were, but here, they can be literally anyone and be from a completely different place in the world and get away with it.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:43:53 PM

ICOs are also a very quick way to lose all your hard earned money. There are way too many people out there just trying to scam and phish people out of their coins - and sometimes the token sale looks extremely legit and ends up not being, like Confido (who stole 400k+ in funds)

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

Investing in ICO is an easy way to become a millionaire. It is only necessary to conduct an analysis and choose a cryptocurrency in which you will invest. And then get your profit!

That's why you need to check TokenPay. Only 10 Days remaining until the ICO begins so make sure you study the project well cause this project it will generate great incomes for us investors. Also bitcoin is super big now , to diversify some btc it's one of the best choices I got.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BountySoldier

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

Business Insider UK has stats: 1320% in blind investments in all ICO since 2017. If you have VC expertise and some good analyst you could make it higher. Absolutely sure,  ICO investing is a great way to become a millionaire.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:59:38 PM

Nobody knows if this is the smart way to become millionair or instead the stupid way to lose all your money. These are the things which will be known only in hidsight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: