Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ico is the smart way to be millioner  (Read 1188 times)
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

Ico arent a smart way to be milionaire as you believe, in the past we do had some of them wich were nothing else then used for scam purposes, the same way now the new tokens and several coins are promoting a service, product wich will be made into the future.. if the team dont make you will loose money nothing else, and a lot shitcoins are now using ICO to get their capital to start. If you have something really good as you advertise you shouldnt need milions to make it live, partnership would be enought

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daluxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

I think investing in ICOs is like playing lottery. Of course a basic and hard facts research is the most important point to do before investing in ICOs. But I also saw really promising websites and ICOs and after they collected a huge bunch of money, the website was offline and the devs were not reachable anymore. But yes there are also a lot of good opportunities to invest in ICOs and make 5x, 10x of your investment. Just be careful and only invest what you are able to loose.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

On the contrary, I consider investing in ICO more risky. Now a lot of different projects and it is difficult to make the right choice even after a thorough investigation. I prefer to buy promising coins rather than trusting my money to some kind of start-up.
Anyway, sometimes I participate in ICO if idea is the best for me!
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

It's all a risk especially in the beginning, but if you know the team and their attributes, and you know they are capable of completing successfully their project then in the long run you will profit.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

In my opinion at the moment there is no point in participating in the ICO. Tokens of almost all campaigns lose very much in price when they are added to the exchange. It is better to wait a bit and buy with a good discount.
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

You can see some ico , have 3x-10x potential..

First days i have done mistakes now i only invest ico.

But for new people i am saying do a research before investing ico
I agree with the author of the topic. If you have a little cash, then you need to invest in ICO. The fastest and easiest way to make money. If you're lucky. But if you incorrectly evaluate the project, it will be a big loss.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

From the experience i am telling , instead of investing current alts , investing on ico's is the smart way to be millioner.

You know, investing in crypto is a way to become rich person. Raise hands who didn't made money from crypto - i don't think we will see lots hands. With ICO you really need to be careful but if you invest into right ICO your dreams may become true.
1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:16:02 PM

ICOs are becoming funny this days. Most of them do not have fundamentals. They drop value after launch and investors lose.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

I see it is very difficult to get it because nowadays a lot of scam projects are making me confused. But if bitcoin maybe it makes sense.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

i dont think ICO can make investors become millionairs because these ico nowadays are scam, they just want to take money from us, these ico really have no potential to develope in the future, so i think ico can make us rich if we can find out a really good ICO.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Excellence91

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

Getting to know real ICOs is the biggest problem we face...
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

https://ico.ecex.exchange/airdrop/

Airdrop

Join Ecex.Exhange Facebook Group and get for free 25 ZIG tokens.

This is the group where you will get the firsthand information about latest best deals.

If you do not have cryptocurrency or ethereum account then we will hold your bonus on Ecex.Exhange account what we will make for you. Just send  private message after joining Facebook Group

Shortlink http://bit.ly/2A1mACd
Direct Link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1960451427506357/

NEWCOMERS AIRDROP FOR NEXT 100 VISITORS!

Fields marked with an * are required
If you are not Ziggurat token holder then please enter your ERC20 tokens compatible wallet number and we will airdrop you 5 Ziggurat (ZIG) tokens.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

ICO's can be a goldmine if they are legit, but there are so many scams that many people that dont do enough research on a project will end up loosing their hard earned money. One must be really careful while choosing ICO's in these days.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

You know, investing in crypto is a way to become rich person. Raise hands who didn't made money from crypto - i don't think we will see lots hands. With ICO you really need to be careful but if you invest into right ICO your dreams may become true.

If you can't hold your tokens for long term, this is like a waste of time in ICOs. If you invest, you should be a long term investor to get rewareded by the product of those ICO platforms.
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:19 PM

Like 1% of all ICO has some real long term potential. Could only find 1 or 2 new ICO which I liked.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

I am not sure if there is a smart way to be millioner in cryptos, I'm starting to believe that there is only a lucky way to be millioner...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

I am not sure if there is a smart way to be millioner in cryptos, I'm starting to believe that there is only a lucky way to be millioner...

Second that. This is so true. In crypto nowadays its not about fundamentals or any other thing. Its pure luck. If you pick the right coin at the right time, you might become a millioner. Pure luck. Period.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:57:23 AM

Second that. This is so true. In crypto nowadays its not about fundamentals or any other thing. Its pure luck. If you pick the right coin at the right time, you might become a millioner. Pure luck. Period.
It happens that, mostly ICO's nowadays are scam and investors worried of investing them. In considering this, Investing in ICO's might not be a good deal. I agree that it is a pure luck because we can't really predict a certain ICO will succeed and we really don't know it is legit or totally a scam project.
Tenderino

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:07:20 AM

I totally agree that the right ICOs have the largest potential for huge winnings and kindly ask you to tell us how you have analysed and researched the most promising ICO projects and how much you have invested and when you expect to become a millionaire?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: