Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▓▓▓ ►► ►[ANN] Br1mCoin [BR1M] ✔ x11 Algo ✔ Savings & Wealth ◄◄◄ ▓▓▓  (Read 15796 times)
br1mcoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:10:03 AM

BR1M Added to PoolofD32th

http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=BR1M as your password.
No registration required.

Can be tested with:
Code:
ccminer  -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.poolofd32th.club:3533 -u BB5Ece41gszmcVXFfJHhAphxhAPYhDHR9w -p c=BR1M   
pause

are you referring to PoolofD32th pool?
if yes, you need to refer to pool operator or use alternative pool.
Don't forget to use BR1M as password, or your shares will be lost
Don't forget to change -u once testing is complete to mine to your wallet

TO GET FAST SUPPORT AND SHARE INFORMATION, JOIN OUR DISCORD

https://discord.gg/E2rThkk

Tried your pool, can't find any shares.

Finally found. Difficulty is already very high on it.

i am delivered 300GHS but pool show and pay me only 26ghs.  Huh??

Me too,
I tried 2 times, first was castle and second was BR1M. But no times I received enough my hashrate. I dont understand.
So all of you dont mine at this pool.

I tried many times with 2 ea D3, they report only 8GHash, and pay only 3.15 BR1M on 7 hours minings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

NEW JOB OPENING

We are looking for additional BLOCKCHAIN developers for 2018 road-map.

Please PM us with your resume.

CryptoBridge

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

CryptoBridge decentralized coin has listed BR1M and deposits/withdrawals are now open. Find more about CryptoBridge at crypto-bridge.org, you can also use the web wallet at wallet.crypto-bridge.org or download the native windows/mac/linux clients to trade without having to trusting a centralized exchange.

DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

CryptoBridge decentralized coin has listed BR1M and deposits/withdrawals are now open. Find more about CryptoBridge at crypto-bridge.org, you can also use the web wallet at wallet.crypto-bridge.org or download the native windows/mac/linux clients to trade without having to trusting a centralized exchange.

Good job! The buy wall so high but the price so cheap Sad

br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

excellent! Good to hear that

12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:09:34 PM

LOL, you new crypto enthusiast make me laugh. You think that a brand new coin listed at 0.3 cent is cheap. one with no case use yet and basically another cloned coin. Maybe you should visit bittrex, poloniex and see what coins that have been in the games for yrs is trading at. Shit visit CMC and do a little research. You should be lucky if it holds that value, when it hits a big exchange. Price is so cheap my ass Roll Eyes

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kpx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

has anyone had trouble depositing brimcoin from cryptobridge to wallet? 
agaver

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:51:49 PM

sell 1400 BR1m coins.
Offers via PM.
kpx

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:39:04 PM

has anyone had trouble depositing brimcoin from cryptobridge to wallet? 

all good now, deposit from bitafex never worked tho so prob stay away from that
br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:47 AM

LOL, you new crypto enthusiast make me laugh. You think that a brand new coin listed at 0.3 cent is cheap. one with no case use yet and basically another cloned coin. Maybe you should visit bittrex, poloniex and see what coins that have been in the games for yrs is trading at. Shit visit CMC and do a little research. You should be lucky if it holds that value, when it hits a big exchange. Price is so cheap my ass Roll Eyes

not sure why are u so angry and spewed out toxic words and what you may want to gain from such approach.
we would humbly ask for you to move on to your coin in your signature.

we thank you for your concern.

br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:12 AM

Code:

BR1M
BTC

Latest:
    0.00006000 BTC
    /BR1M
    24hr Change
    171.49 ↑%
    24hr Volume:
    0.076 BTC
    / 1,253.903 BR1M

12inchMom

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:04:38 AM

not sure why are u so angry and spewed out toxic words and what you may want to gain from such approach.

I never mean't for my comments to be taken as toxic and i apologize if you perceived it as so. I have made several request to buy BR1M OTC on this thread so you know am interested in the coin. My comment was mean't to bring an unrealistic individual back to reality.

To have a new coin automatically trading at $0.3 is a big blessing and should not be considered a cheap price, to think otherwise is toxic. That means the price is not increasing organically and is bound to crash. If you have been involved in the crypto scene for awhile then you know am telling the truth. There are several coins that have been around for years and trading on high volume exchanges and they haven't scratched that amount.

So my statement was mean't to address that. Again, i apologize if you took it wrong and thought i was attacking your project. That wasn't my intention, i was just clearing the smoke from someone's eyes.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:29 AM

I never mean't for my comments to be taken as toxic and i apologize if you perceived it as so. I have made several request to buy BR1M OTC on this thread so you know am interested in the coin. My comment was mean't to bring an unrealistic individual back to reality.

To have a new coin automatically trading at $0.3 is a big blessing and should not be considered a cheap price, to think otherwise is toxic. That means the price is not increasing organically and is bound to crash. If you have been involved in the crypto scene for awhile then you know am telling the truth. There are several coins that have been around for years and trading on high volume exchanges and they haven't scratched that amount.

So my statement was mean't to address that. Again, i apologize if you took it wrong and thought i was attacking your project. That wasn't my intention, i was just clearing the smoke from someone's eyes.

The message is received loud and clear.
OTC is hard to get by, as u already know, mining is expensive and cost money.

What determine the price is market force as well as the plan of Management team to enlarge the utilisation of such coin. As for our coin, its targeted to a niche market - focus oriented.

That is why there is no MEGA campaign, as other new coins.

You may keep posting on the OTC purchase, there maybe an interested party want to let it go...

12inchMom

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

What determine the price is market force as well as the plan of Management team to enlarge the utilisation of such coin. As for our coin, its targeted to a niche market - focus oriented.

You may keep posting on the OTC purchase, there maybe an interested party want to let it go...

Again, my comment wasn't mean't to undermine your coin, and in no way was it mean't to convince someone to sell me the coins OTC. Am also a miner and currently mining several coin so i know how much it cost to mine a coin but i will still repeat that it's a blessing for any new coin to get into the market at $0.3. To think otherwise is extremely unrealistic and actually hinders the growth of the coin. Anyway, i already apologized for any misunderstanding and i will leave it at that.

br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:07:03 AM

Again, my comment wasn't mean't to undermine your coin, and in no way was it mean't to convince someone to sell me the coins OTC. Am also a miner and currently mining several coin so i know how much it cost to mine a coin but i will still repeat that it's a blessing for any new coin to get into the market at $0.3. To think otherwise is extremely unrealistic and actually hinders the growth of the coin. Anyway, i already apologized for any misunderstanding and i will leave it at that.

no worries, let's move on to a greener pasture.

br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

Is your site still down?
We received messages that users cannot connect to >>>http://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
Error Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page

Shews

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

Is your site still down?
We received messages that users cannot connect to >>>http://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/

It's been working all day for me, it's done > 300k volume today,  with BR1M doing 2.5k of that. Sometimes choosing a different node help Settings --> Access. But it's been very stable for me today
ahwee321

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:45:55 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Fofjyoj.jpg

COIN SPECS

X11 PoW/PoS
Name: BR1M
Ticker: BR1M
Premine 5%
Total coins: 7,000,000
Block 1 to 300,000 = 7 BR1M
Block 300,001 to 800,000 = 3.5 BR1M
Block 800,001 onwards = 1.75 BR1M
Yearly interest: 12%
Min. Stake age: 7 days
Max. Stake age: 90 days
RPC Port: 37788
P2P Port: 37777
Node is built in. More nodes coming once mining is operational.

MARKET

https://bitafex.com/trade/coin.html?coinType=34&tradeType=0

Trade with cautions, as we have not endorsed and they are relatively new. Expect volatility here.

New!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BRIM_BRIDGE.BTC

BLOCK EXPLORER

http://80.209.231.224:3001/
http://45.77.118.27:3002/
http://br1m.cdpool.xyz/
http://br1m.silopool.com

MINING POOL

1. http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club
2. http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started
3. http://www.ssvpool.com
4. http://cryptominers.space
5. http://silopool.com

WEBSITE
Currently under construction, will update soon.

SOURCE CODE
Github Source : https://github.com/br1m/Source

WALLET
Windows : https[Suspicious link removed]
Linux : https://github.com/br1m/Wallet/raw/master/br1m-qt
Apple, RaspPi - Coming soon

Note for Windows based Wallet.
Please notice that you might receive an error while opening the wallet for the first time: EXCEPTION: "stxxruntime_error", this happens because the wallet was compiled on a different machine. It's very common for wallet executable. In case it happens, do close the current opened wallet and relaunch again. That solved the issue.

WhitePaper
https://mega.nz/#!cKhn1Rza!Gy9Y0IaCoaTmabO4QtUUO2pzSC2JodbtZgsrWSeYrMI

Telegram Group: Coming Soon. Hiring of Group Admin will be announced soon

Official Email : br1mcoin@outlook.my

Bounty/Reward information
1. Pool x3 - Total 600 Br1M
2. Block Explorer x2 = Total 200 Br1M
3. Translation - Priority to : Malay, Indonesian, Chinese , Vietnamese , Filipino, Tamil, Brunei [100 Br1M each]
4. Listing Bounty x 3 [PM or email for details]

LOGO for POOL, FAVICON, please use this version.

https://i.imgur.com/Sg9BNX7.png

EH KO ORG JANGAN BODOH-BODOH KENA SCAM TAU

ITU GAMBAR CINA "Mikeal Huong Hu" ITU GAMBAR PROFILE TELEGRAM SAYA...

DIA MAIN CURI SAJA

JIKA NAK TAHU BENAR KE TIDAK ADD TELEGRAM SAYA @ahwee321
br1mcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:35:37 AM

Is your site still down?

It's been working all day for me, it's done > 300k volume today,  with BR1M doing 2.5k of that. Sometimes choosing a different node help Settings --> Access. But it's been very stable for me today

today, its okay. Server is stable today.

zamans98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

EH KO ORG JANGAN BODOH-BODOH KENA SCAM TAU

ITU GAMBAR CINA "Mikeal Huong Hu" ITU GAMBAR PROFILE TELEGRAM SAYA...

DIA MAIN CURI SAJA

JIKA NAK TAHU BENAR KE TIDAK ADD TELEGRAM SAYA @ahwee321
[/quote]

kalau ye pon, saya pon tak kesah. memang semua coins main ambil gambar orang je.
asal bole buat duit, kenapa nak bising?

dah la tu..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: