Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System  (Read 18942 times)
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Great concept I believe.

This could potentially open doors for a lot of "Function Specific" mining protocols. Which would bring a lot of users from fields other than financial, to cryptos.

Always doubt.
Dazdingo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

Thank you. I know a way how not only  developers will be able to make their own special professional models using only voice recognition

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:00:08 PM

I will soon make an infographic and diagram

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

I'm happy to report that the development team has been recruited and we will begin development in January.

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

ghavoc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

As a person that leans on advanced AI for worflow automation I find this to be a fascinating concept.  Such a good idea.  Push on, it will be worth your while and will be helpful to the community as a whole.  As someone that loves AWS (and Google/Microsoft clouds) it is clear that risk is building with a few main players controlling all the pieces.  Decentralizing any part of the AI computing space is a winning play. Smiley
atanas012

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

Hello, Smiley
Very interesting and nice idea. I love the blockchain and crypto technology, but the concept feels incomplete(I Know the computation it`s going for network security and transaction verification and so on....) but it seems that it should be also useful for some fundamental research. The alternatives (Primecoin, Curecoin and etc.) just did not get so popular.
From what I read about AI it have stages or types:
Type I AI: Reactive machines.
Type II AI: Limited memory.
Type III AI: Theory of mind.
Type IV AI: Self-awareness.
There is a lot of literature about every AI type or stage types.

So I have some questions for you even if I`m a complete novice(noob Smiley ) in AI field:
- Which type of AI you are planing to compute?
- Did you plan to integrate some evolution in your AI computation workloads like starting from stage I and progress up?

The project if successful it`s very future proof from my point of view.

Sorry for my English it`s not the best Smiley
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

As a person that leans on advanced AI for worflow automation I find this to be a fascinating concept.  Such a good idea.  Push on, it will be worth your while and will be helpful to the community as a whole.  As someone that loves AWS (and Google/Microsoft clouds) it is clear that risk is building with a few main players controlling all the pieces.  Decentralizing any part of the AI computing space is a winning play. Smiley

Thank you. what do you think is the best way to connect third-party programs? the system will communicate via the API, through the mounting of folders, via NoSql. Maybe there are more options?

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:57:27 PM

Hello, Smiley
Very interesting and nice idea. I love the blockchain and crypto technology, but the concept feels incomplete(I Know the computation it`s going for network security and transaction verification and so on....) but it seems that it should be also useful for some fundamental research. The alternatives (Primecoin, Curecoin and etc.) just did not get so popular.
From what I read about AI it have stages or types:
Type I AI: Reactive machines.
Type II AI: Limited memory.
Type III AI: Theory of mind.
Type IV AI: Self-awareness.
There is a lot of literature about every AI type or stage types.

So I have some questions for you even if I`m a complete novice(noob Smiley ) in AI field:
- Which type of AI you are planing to compute?
- Did you plan to integrate some evolution in your AI computation workloads like starting from stage I and progress up?

The project if successful it`s very future proof from my point of view.

Sorry for my English it`s not the best Smiley

Hello Atanas)

SyncAi is not an artificial intelligence system (although there are basic algorithms inside). I believe that AI, as well as our brain, is not one block, but a collection, a set of various algorithms under the control of the frontal lobe. Therefore SyncAi is a system for connecting different AIs. And I hope that there will be a genius who can collect real AI from all AI-miners.

By the way, all these AI-miners I call Neuroputer. it is an imitation of living thinking

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

Now you can't trust software based on artificial intelligence. It can be dangerous. I used to make my own decisions. Nobody knows what AI can do with your computer. The computer is also called personal. How can you let outsiders in the comp even if they are robots. What will happen to our brains if everyone will lead the AI?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

First page

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

As a person that leans on advanced AI for worflow automation I find this to be a fascinating concept.  Such a good idea.  Push on, it will be worth your while and will be helpful to the community as a whole.  As someone that loves AWS (and Google/Microsoft clouds) it is clear that risk is building with a few main players controlling all the pieces.  Decentralizing any part of the AI computing space is a winning play. Smiley
Now you can't trust software based on artificial intelligence. It can be dangerous. I used to make my own decisions. Nobody knows what AI can do with your computer. The computer is also called personal. How can you let outsiders in the comp even if they are robots. What will happen to our brains if everyone will lead the AI?

The aiminer can perform only simple operations (like Google or ibm). It is safe to run (like ethminer). Other miners (made by other developers) will work on their own computers.

I do not guarantee that the total artificial intelligence (Neuroputer) will be safe and will not cause upheavals. yes, this is dangerous because it is built on a special ai-blockchain and p2p and it will be indestructible. excuse me.

GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

Oh sick, you decided to follow through !

Be sure to post an ANN thread in the Alt ANN section when you are ready for launch !

share it here also, I'll be keeping an eye on your project. Good luck !

Always doubt.
momo26

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

wawooo this is a grat project AI in mining its look great it gonna transform the crypto curency world
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

Oh sick, you decided to follow through !

Be sure to post an ANN thread in the Alt ANN section when you are ready for launch !

share it here also, I'll be keeping an eye on your project. Good luck !

Ok thank you. Im newbei on that forum

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

Sounds good, what do you need from us, how to participate.
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

huh, why it`s not called skynet Smiley

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

Sounds good, what do you need from us, how to participate.

Tell what AI slaves you need. Personally, I need text analyzers to summarize and link information from different sources and turn it into a personal Wikipedia, and then into a neuro-memory.

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

huh, why it`s not called skynet Smiley

exactly! in my whitepaper I describe the phase of # 2,3 as skynet)))

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

News: tech paper  7 december

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: