Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System  (Read 18942 times)
Dazdingo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

Hi,

Before , I must config a computer with ubuntu

On my FB , posted 3 photos ( I hope that it's authorized )

"   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1691110300968841&set=pcb.1691111817635356&type=3    "

"  https://simpleintelligence.com/home " and  " https://vimeo.com/247744147 "

Regards

Only Ubunty?

Ferylero

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Where i can find an information about the pool?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Where i can find an information about the pool?

You can ask me (im author) or wait for site+wp

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

new topic:  best AI tools

opennmt net
OpenNMT is an open source (MIT) initiative for neural machine translation and neural sequence modeling.

Since its launch in December 2016, OpenNMT has become a collection of implementations targeting both academia and industry. The systems are designed to be simple to use and easy to extend, while maintaining efficiency and state-of-the-art accuracy.

spaolo

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

I am developing an AI/Deep Learning machine, if I can be of any help, please let me know

Specs:
Amd 16 cores water cooled
128Gb Ram
2 x 256Gb 2GB/s SSD (one Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, one Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB)
Latest mobo
Nvidia 1080Ti 11Gb
AMD Radeon Pro Duo 32Gb

Is built already, just tuning it up with standards DL software

I also have standard mining rigs (multiple AMD, Nvidia cards) if you need to try a software on different machines.
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

I am developing an AI/Deep Learning machine, if I can be of any help, please let me know

Specs:
Amd 16 cores water cooled
128Gb Ram
2 x 256Gb 2GB/s SSD (one Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, one Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB)
Latest mobo
Nvidia 1080Ti 11Gb
AMD Radeon Pro Duo 32Gb

Is built already, just tuning it up with standards DL software

I also have standard mining rigs (multiple AMD, Nvidia cards) if you need to try a software on different machines.

very good. Did you teach neural networks?

spaolo

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Haven't much, just some samples to try it out. Setting it up for now
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

Haven't much, just some samples to try it out. Setting it up for now

Beta version under dev. SyncAi is a “lite version” of SingularityNet

spaolo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Nice! I met Sophia once here in London. Cool AI humanoid Smiley

Looking forward to test it  Roll Eyes  Smiley
Sam Johns

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

What kind of HW is necessary?
Can you give a little more description how it works?

Now in the AI ​​industry there are some problems: datasets are difficult to prepare and have nowhere to sell. Algorithms are the same. I want to start with simple things and then develop to the marketplace. The most important thing is to create a system in which you could use someone else's experience: the AI ​​chains

Ps  what is it - HW?

Have you heard about Pallium? That's a decentralized platform for AI-developers. They make an ecosystem where developers can sell their models, and another people or companies can buy it. Also there are a "marketplace" for data buyers and sellers. I think it can solve the problems you describe!
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

What kind of HW is necessary?
Can you give a little more description how it works?

Now in the AI ​​industry there are some problems: datasets are difficult to prepare and have nowhere to sell. Algorithms are the same. I want to start with simple things and then develop to the marketplace. The most important thing is to create a system in which you could use someone else's experience: the AI ​​chains

Ps  what is it - HW?

Have you heard about Pallium? That's a decentralized platform for AI-developers. They make an ecosystem where developers can sell their models, and another people or companies can buy it. Also there are a "marketplace" for data buyers and sellers. I think it can solve the problems you describe!

I did a little analysis and understood that models and data-sets can be downloaded and purchased on many sites) But no one will give the best options. Do you know why? - "pirates") and illegal copying. In Sinkai both data and models and algorithms are not transmitted to anyone from the author. You can process your data with his program and get the result. and that's all. The client receives the result, the author receives money for the work of the program.

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

I have a significant QTY of Sophon SC1 TPUs in deployment for our research customers.
It’s worth noting that the device presents itself to the OS as a Xilinx memory controller with 16GB DDR4.
Bitmain has detailed FP16/32 INT functions available to the Metal API with a theoretical max throughout of 2TFLOPS.

If anyone is interested in getting schedule SSH access to a host with an SC-1, please feel free to PM me.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

The first phase (“ai-miner”): through the central service, but decentralized
The second phase (“skynet”): special blockchain for ai-s
the third phase: the publication of an api and a local wallet so that developers can connect their programs. example (singularitynet).
 The fourth stage (“neuromant”): the language for creating chains of AI. creation of digai - personal highly specialized artificial intelligence. creation of a neuro memory and a digital clone

Example: you download aiminer (as ethminer or another), run it and receive ethers/bitcoins to your own wallet.

Skynet phase love it lol

Neuromation is doing knowledge mining but requirement are high on CPU, I have pretty good set of graphics card(GTX-1080's) but never used good cpu for my rigs. If you selected asic friendly algorithm then it will be difficult to find many people turning towards knowledge mining (AI-miner) instead of Crypto. Best way is asic resistant algo.
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

the third phase: the publication of an api and a local wallet so that developers can connect their programs. example (singularitynet).
 The fourth stage (“neuromant”): the language for creating chains of AI. creation of digai - personal highly specialized artificial intelligence. creation of a neuro memory and a digital clone

Example: you download aiminer (as ethminer or another), run it and receive ethers/bitcoins to your own wallet.

Skynet phase love it lol

Neuromation is doing knowledge mining but requirement are high on CPU, I have pretty good set of graphics card(GTX-1080's) but never used good cpu for my rigs. If you selected asic friendly algorithm then it will be difficult to find many people turning towards knowledge mining (AI-miner) instead of Crypto. Best way is asic resistant algo.

AI-miner does not produce crypto currency calculations! He receives crypt (eth) for his work on photo recognition, text analysis, video processing, etc.

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

NakiRR

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

where can i read about your work? did you wrote something like white/lightpaper? And how is your work going?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

where can i read about your work? did you wrote something like white/lightpaper? And how is your work going?

WP is ready. Plz wait a site)

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

Skynet phase love it lol

AI-miner does not produce crypto currency calculations! He receives crypt (eth) for his work on photo recognition, text analysis, video processing, etc.

What are hardware requirements for AI-miner?

Skychain is below
 4 x NVidia Titan V
 244 GB of RAM
 32 vCPUs

Neuromation is even high requirement probably
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Skynet phase love it lol

What are hardware requirements for AI-miner?

Skychain is below
 4 x NVidia Titan V
 244 GB of RAM
 32 vCPUs

Neuromation is even high requirement probably

cool hardware)   minimal requirements is a  one  videocard. NVIDIA is better

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:45:57 AM