Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System  (Read 18942 times)
Dazdingo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

Update

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Interesting ...

I would like to know a lot more, especially the 'mining' side of things form the ai-miner standpoint.

#crysx

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

The name of the project "Skynet" already giving me the impression that this is occur in real world.
Project skynet should rise  up so that many of the effort to take this cois doesn't get in pain.
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

Interesting ...

I would like to know a lot more, especially the 'mining' side of things form the ai-miner standpoint.

#crysx

For “miners” Its look like a Nicehash)   The same principles   
Start Syncai, write your eth wallet address, thats all.

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

The name of the project "Skynet" already giving me the impression that this is occur in real world.
Project skynet should rise  up so that many of the effort to take this cois doesn't get in pain.

Yeh! If we want to destroy the world we need also our own stable& indestructible blockchain

NakiRR

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

where can i read about your work? did you wrote something like white/lightpaper? And how is your work going?

WP is ready. Plz wait a site)

Waiting waiting waiting... Smiley
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

What kind of HW is necessary?
Can you give a little more description how it works?

Now in the AI ​​industry there are some problems: datasets are difficult to prepare and have nowhere to sell. Algorithms are the same. I want to start with simple things and then develop to the marketplace. The most important thing is to create a system in which you could use someone else's experience: the AI ​​chains

Ps  what is it - HW?

Have you heard about Pallium? That's a decentralized platform for AI-developers. They make an ecosystem where developers can sell their models, and another people or companies can buy it. Also there are a "marketplace" for data buyers and sellers. I think it can solve the problems you describe!

I did a little analysis and understood that models and data-sets can be downloaded and purchased on many sites) But no one will give the best options. Do you know why? - "pirates") and illegal copying. In Sinkai both data and models and algorithms are not transmitted to anyone from the author. You can process your data with his program and get the result. and that's all. The client receives the result, the author receives money for the work of the program.

Good point, getting out of anything that allows model,algorithm sharing.
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

where can i read about your work? did you wrote something like white/lightpaper? And how is your work going?

WP is ready. Plz wait a site)

Waiting waiting waiting... Smiley

I apologize. a lot of time i thought about the idea, the choice about the way of realization and doubt. My advice for the future: never doubt)

I thought it up in the summer of 2017 but because of doubt I was ahead of the Singularity and now I can not write "the first in the world".

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Interesting ...

#crysx

So ethash based then?

CPU only?

If ethash based Algo, we can look at miners for GPU if that is the case.

#crysx

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

Interesting ...

#crysx

So ethash based then?

CPU only?

#crysx
No no!) its a not a standart PoW miner!  Syncai is a set of AI (photo recognize, video object detect, text decomposition, etc...) - its a “distributed microsoft cognitive services or  ibm ‘alchemy’’ or another ai services

BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Interesting ...

#crysx

So ethash based then?

CPU only?

#crysx
No no!) its a not a standart PoW miner!  Syncai is a set of AI (photo recognize, video object detect, text decomposition, etc...) - its a “distributed microsoft cognitive services or  ibm ‘alchemy’’ or another ai services

How can we be sure that AI-Miner has done correct work (whatever that maybe photo,video,text analysis)? I am guessing if AI-Miner does complete the task then it gets rewarded with your cyrptocurrency, is that correct?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Interesting ...

#crysx

For “miners” Its look like a Nicehash)   The same principles  

So ethash based then?

CPU only?

#crysx
No no!) its a not a standart PoW miner!  Syncai is a set of AI (photo recognize, video object detect, text decomposition, etc...) - its a “distributed microsoft cognitive services or  ibm ‘alchemy’’ or another ai services

How can we be sure that AI-Miner has done correct work (whatever that maybe photo,video,text analysis)? I am guessing if AI-Miner does complete the task then it gets rewarded with your cyrptocurrency, is that correct?

Ethereum

customers pay for AI services with Ether (or another currency) and it is divided between the miners

Syncai source code will be published (partially) on github.com

BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Interesting ...

#crysx

For “miners” Its look like a Nicehash)   The same principles  

So ethash based then?

CPU only?

#crysx
No no!) its a not a standart PoW miner!  Syncai is a set of AI (photo recognize, video object detect, text decomposition, etc...) - its a “distributed microsoft cognitive services or  ibm ‘alchemy’’ or another ai services

Ethereum

customers pay for AI services with Ether (or another currency) and it is divided between the miners

Okay, how quality of AI service being offered is maintained? Somebody can upload useless AI program and get paid for it?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

Interesting ...

#crysx

So ethash based then?

CPU only?

#crysx

Ethereum

Okay, how quality of AI service being offered is maintained? Somebody can upload useless AI program and get paid for it?

the recognition quality of the built-in AI-miner can be immediately evaluated.

The quality of other miners (connected to Sinkai) can not be known in advance.

Yes, its a problem - somebody can connect a useless program and get paid for it. - this can be prevented (rating system, connection fee, test access, etc.) but I did not write about it in WP

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Better rename “SlaveMode” to “Aiminer mode”

alforro
Copper Member

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

I buy/sell crypto worldwide

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

This is very cool, I have 14 GPUs but all of them are AMD  Undecided
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

/ping

Sorry - i havent AMD card so i cant test it)

maybe in next version

Max Likelihood

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:23:39 AM

/ping

maybe in next version

I am a statistician and use some ML algos, though not via the cloud because my datasets are smaller. I support this project, and am guessing that rewards will be based at least somewhat on # CUDA cores? I.e., 1070ti > 1070 can handle more work, should get more eth?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

Theoretically, yes. But at first time, as you know, it will be 1-10% becouse we need customers -> advertisment-> money-> ico
Also without ico btt is a good place for advertising (as a kaggle)

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:07:00 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 06:25:46 AM by Dazdingo

/ping

maybe in next version

I am a statistician and use some ML algos, though not via the cloud because my datasets are smaller. I support this project, and am guessing that rewards will be based at least somewhat on # CUDA cores? I.e., 1070ti > 1070 can handle more work, should get more eth?

Personally for you best choice is a not simple run ">syncai service aiminer". Better is  create a set of simple fast programs and connect them all to syncai:   >syncai service add  config1 config2 etc
In config1:    
 name=srv001
 service name = «calculation gauss distribution»
 path = /pathToMyScript
 options, folders, etc = ..,

After that your programs will be connected to syncai and another ppl can use them: >syncai service run srv001 params.cfg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: