Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System  (Read 18942 times)
Dazdingo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

well, I will write a benchmark program for you. run it, and it will calculate how much you can earn on your equipment.

For example there is a task for video processing (recognition of criminal actions) from old low quality 300 000 web cameras in the city but one card 1080 can process only 6 cameras

AlHaymon

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

I think this concept has lots of potential when gpu mining dies off. Who do you see using the service the AI provides? I'm a bit familiar with GPU clusters for deep learning. Would you want to know the set up of the mining rigs on the system so that they can best be utilized?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

I think this concept has lots of potential when gpu mining dies off. Who do you see using the service the AI provides? I'm a bit familiar with GPU clusters for deep learning. Would you want to know the set up of the mining rigs on the system so that they can best be utilized?

I think that it will be useful to everyone. What kind of neural models do you train? How much time is training?

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

As example

can be connected to SyncAi

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180416142443.htm

Researchers have developed an artificial intelligence and machine learning technique that produces a visible face image from a thermal image of a person's face captured in low-light or nighttime conditions. This development could lead to enhanced real-time biometrics and post-mission forensic analysis for covert nighttime operations.

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/deep-learning-ai/

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Will robots take our children's jobs?

Our kids will have to forget their dream job if it's not a plumber. Artificial intelligence will render half of today's professions obsolete in 20 years, but not all trades are heading for the chop

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/artificial-intelligence-take-our-jobs-robot-economy-universal-basic-income-a8110031.html

HansHagberg

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

The ultimate question is if there is anything special with life compared to dead matter.
If not, the AI systems will exceed our capabilities eventually.

However, the human race will have to adapt. We can't remain hairless monkeys forever so we need to speed up evolution artificially. Genetic manipulation can make us much smarter on average. There are quite a lot of people with IQ greater than 130. No reason the average must stay at 100. Bring them all up to 150. They are already attempting this in China at industrial scale. They are sampling DNA from the smartest people on earth to map, understand and use it as a service for future parents wanting the best for their kids.

Then we can do cybernetic integration. Internet is a primitive pre-cursor to the future human-Borg collective where we have cybernetic implants connecting our brains directly to AI sub processors, quantum computers, machines and other human beings. The future super intelligent homo sapiens V2.0 uses the AI as augmentation of himself for things unimaginable to us.

Just imagine the number of scam-coin ICOs we will see on the road to all this Smiley

Btw. When can we expect some BETA software to test your distributed AI computing with ?

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

Hi
Sorry, Im very busy on the main job (two new blockchains with coins)
Soon i will show ai-storage and ai-connectir. then the beta of the ai-miner
PS  ai-miner is useless without  marketplace and clients but yes, - it will be possible to test the miner (I will add first a simple photo recognition)

HansHagberg

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

I'm going to build a new AI test rig based on the latest AMD X470 platform.
I have a question on PCIe bandwidth. It seems most, if not all, of these motherboards only provide one x16 slot, then one or 2 x8 slots.
My experience with 1080 ti and compute applications like BOINC, Mediccoin, folding etc. is that x16 makes a big difference.

Do you have any test data for the type of AI applications you are envisioning ?
How will less than x16 bandwidth affect a 1080 ti or higher ?
Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

I'm going to build a new AI test rig based on the latest AMD X470 platform.
I have a question on PCIe bandwidth. It seems most, if not all, of these motherboards only provide one x16 slot, then one or 2 x8 slots.
My experience with 1080 ti and compute applications like BOINC, Mediccoin, folding etc. is that x16 makes a big difference.

Do you have any test data for the type of AI applications you are envisioning ?
How will less than x16 bandwidth affect a 1080 ti or higher ?

I do not have 1080, but I think that x16 or x8 does not greatly affect these calculations. test data is a normal photo) The speed is more affected by the speed of the video card and the algorithm used.

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Researchers want to teach computers to learn like humans

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180305093005.htm

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

https://github.com/keon/awesome-nlp/blob/master/README.md

candidates for connection

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

/ping

cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

well, I will write a benchmark program for you. run it, and it will calculate how much you can earn on your equipment.

For example there is a task for video processing (recognition of criminal actions) from old low quality 300 000 web cameras in the city but one card 1080 can process only 6 cameras

Hi mate,

Can you estimate a daily profit for 5xgtx 1060?

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

Hi mate,

Answer is on page #6
«
https://blog.filestack.com/thoughts-and-knowledge/comparing-google-vision-microsoft-cognitive-amazon-rekognition-clarifai/

Average price 1.5$/1000events
Average time  3sec/1event

20 events/minute
1200 events/hour = 1.8$/hour

24* 1.5$ = 43,2$/day from one card (maybe)
»

Ps  ai-miner does not work by itself. It works on orders. I need to make an analog of NiceHash so that customers can easily buy recognition work

cryptodunno

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Hi mate,

Answer is on page #6
«
https://blog.filestack.com/thoughts-and-knowledge/comparing-google-vision-microsoft-cognitive-amazon-rekognition-clarifai/

Average price 1.5$/1000events
Average time  3sec/1event

20 events/minute
1200 events/hour = 1.8$/hour

24* 1.5$ = 43,2$/day from one card (maybe)
»

Ps  ai-miner does not work by itself. It works on orders. I need to make an analog of NiceHash so that customers can easily buy recognition work

Sorry but I`m not able to find a miner? OR it doesnt yet exist?

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Yes, its under dev

cryptodunno

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Yes, its under dev
sorry for another dumb question, but actually nowadays there is no such service which can be shared by usual people hashpower and home mining rigs to these global service mentioned in the link you`ve posted and your idea is to make such service, right?

Dazdingo (OP)

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Yes, its under dev
sorry for another dumb question, but actually nowadays there is no such service which can be shared by usual people hashpower and home mining rigs to these global service mentioned in the link you`ve posted and your idea is to make such service, right?

I only know one analogue (for AI) - Singularity. But they are different from me. Unfortunately, WP Singularity is written without technical details so it's hard to tell how they are going to do it. They want to immediately connect AI services to the Ethereum blockchain.
 I think that it will be difficult and inconvenient. so I make a set of simple programs, and then turn them into a new blockchain and connectors to another popular blockchains (ether, nem, cardan, neo, etc)

If you do not consider only  AI, now there are many projects for farming: Golem, Iexec, Sonm, Elastic.
They all still under development

I believe that business with AI does not necessarily tie to the BC. There should be independent nodes with AI that independent developers can extend

Ai > Bc

cryptodunno

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

Yes, its under dev

I only know one analogue (for AI) - Singularity. But they are different from me. Unfortunately, WP Singularity is written without technical details so it's hard to tell how they are going to do it. They want to immediately connect AI services to the Ethereum blockchain.
 I think that it will be difficult and inconvenient. so I make a set of simple programs, and then turn them into a new blockchain and connectors to another popular blockchains (ether, nem, cardan, neo, etc)

If you do not consider only  AI, now there are many projects for farming: Golem, Iexec, Sonm, Elastic.
They all still under development

I believe that business with AI does not necessarily tie to the BC. There should be independent nodes with AI that independent developers can extend

Ai > Bc

sounds reasonable, will closely follow up your project.
And i suggest you need to get better marketing for sucessful ICO, thus the cap is not so big.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: