Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So what happens if Gox misses their deadline in one week?  (Read 4726 times)
TheBanker (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:44:53 PM

I told you so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:25:06 AM

I told you so

So my prediction is pure chaos and a severe devaluation of BTC. Whats your prediction?

Okay SEVERE devaluation? Maybe, if going down to $76 is what you call severe.

But 'pure chaos'? Hahahaha panic!

TheBanker (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:28:01 AM

I told you so

So my prediction is pure chaos and a severe devaluation of BTC. Whats your prediction?

Okay SEVERE devaluation? Maybe, if going down to $76 is what you call severe.

But 'pure chaos'? Hahahaha panic!

Seriously? if you dont mind losing 25% in less than one day then you & I can do LOTS of business together, sucker . . . I mean, friend! Cheesy
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:36:24 AM

Seriously? if you dont mind losing 25% in less than one day

That would only be the case if you went ALL in before the drop.

If you went 10% in, then it's only losing 2.5% of your money in one day.

Fade in / fade out  ...Putting too much on any one trade is the downfall of many.

Still have USD in the tank all the way down to $15 if necessary, so I'm doing fine thanks.

Ultimately though, we have different ideas about what 'severe' means. I'll agree it's been a severe devaluation once we get lower than $32.

...still waiting for the pure chaos to make an appearance though Cheesy
TheBanker (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:40:43 AM

Seriously? if you dont mind losing 25% in less than one day

That would only be the case if you went ALL in before the drop.

If you went 10% in, then it's only losing 2.5% of your money in one day.

Fade in / fade out  ...Putting too much on any one trade is the downfall of many.

Still have USD in the tank all the way down to $15 if necessary, so I'm doing fine thanks.

Ultimately though, we have different ideas about what 'severe' means. I'll agree it's been a severe devaluation once we get lower than $32.

...still waiting for the pure chaos to make an appearance though Cheesy

You're simply following the four stages; you are in denial, acceptance will come soon enough. Now, while you're waiting, the Titanic's captain has asked you to polish that brass railing right over there . . .
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:09:19 AM

I find this thread excruciatingly cute.

Yo! See here, and next time pay attention to what the people that matter say.

How do I put this in the best, kindest terms possible?

You ain't shit!

Lol cute. Post 45 on August 13, 2011. Post 44 on June 22, 2013. So what's your story, SA sleeper account? Recent phish? Recent sale? Victim of the recent forum software breach? Who's to know. Can you even sign with the key used on your last post 2 years ago anymore?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:25:12 AM

After the term of the second week, they will just say that things are now almost normal, but because of all the withdraw requests their processing will take some time. That will give them two weeks more.
In the end, the consequences will be dependent on the real cause of the delays. If Citibank is indeed blocking transfers to MtGox, other American banks might adopt the same policy...

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

"Current Back-log
      The new system is just now getting under way, so there is still a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome. It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time."

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: