Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WeMineFTC - StratumProxy  (Read 753 times)
TWNuke (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:10:30 AM

Hi Guys I am struggling to connect the stratum proxy to the server. I have downloaded it of the wemineftc site.

When i kick it off it still connects to stratum.wemineltc.com:4444 therefore when I kick of my cudaminer it notifies me of invalid worker.

what is the best way to get it connect to the server so that I casn kick of my cudaminer?
btctr4d3r

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 10:23:41 AM

This is happening to me also, the Stratum Proxy file downloaded from WeMineFTC points to the stratum of WeMineLTC...
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

Noobies:

Don't invest in any altcoins before reading A LOT of info about them, their creator, the differences they have with bitcoin (if they just changed one value, like retarget time, it's more than likely a scamcoin), and future planned improvements
See the altcoin forum, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
btctr4d3r

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 11:08:18 AM

Noobies:

Don't invest in any altcoins before reading A LOT of info about them, their creator, the differences they have with bitcoin (if they just changed one value, like retarget time, it's more than likely a scamcoin), and future planned improvements

lol... if you don't have nothing to say... say something (stupid) that looks intelligent
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 03:45:34 PM

Noobies:

lol... if you don't have nothing to say... say something (stupid) that looks intelligent
If you think that expressing you're opinion about alts is stupid then I got nothing to say to you...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: