Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of my portfolio?  (Read 906 times)
jrrr90 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:00 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 12:53:11 AM by jrrr90

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/yDxc8
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

You have too many coins for that amount.

Can't you do 100-100-100 (20%-20%-20%) in BTC,ETH, NEO.

And 200 USD (40%) spread into 5 coins 8% each. You can choose which 5 you like the most, by reading forums/whitepapers etc.

X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I have less than 500 USD (I know that for many it is very little) distributed in the following way. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

there is a lot of coins in your portofolio ,,
with only 500 USD i think better you split your funds to 5 crypto,,
and you will got a lot of time to make a review from your investments,,
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

Thank you for your answer. I think that is a very reasonable suggestion.

I've been thinking about that and many people have told me that I have many altcoins, but for the long term I do not think it's a problem really. I think those altcoins have enough growth potential for 2018. I would also be very anxious to sell some and then see how the price soars  Embarrassed

However, I have thought about making the following changes:

-Increase the percentage of BTC
-I want to sell my Ripple and BAT. I have lost faith in these coins. Nor do I see many possibilities to grow above 4x or 5x.
-Increase the percentage of LSK a little
-I want to buy POWR and SNC once the prices go down a bit.
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:57:15 PM

I have to agree too many coins for only 500 bucks. But some good picks though
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:58:01 PM

I also have 1% coins in my wallet in the corners. Even if they grow up - it will be a very small income. What can Y do?
Participate in airdrops and bounty. Just register another wallet to not show your principal to anyone. Many companies do not need a high rating on the forum. You will receive coins for free. This will be your coins with 1% of the total purse. I wish you good luck. In general, you are well done Smiley
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:06 PM

I assume that you do your own research regarding those coins and that you know what you are doing with them. I don't have any right to criticize your portfolio as it is essentially based on your personal preference. On the other hand, you post it here and ask for the opinions of others so I might as well throw my comments about it. First thing that I noticed is that you are so diversified and I think it is (somehow) a bad thing. You could pick at least the top 10 coins from your list and from there, divide the percentage of your money to each coin. Second, I would suggest to put more money to BTC. I believe there's more room for growth in BTC's price so you should allot a little bit more of your money to it.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:06:29 PM

Thank you very much everyone for the help and for your answers. The first thing I will do is increase the bitcoin percentage

You have too many coins for that amount.

Thanks for answering. And that necessarily is a bad thing? Im hodling long term. I usually dont daytrade.

I also have 1% coins in my wallet in the corners. Even if they grow up - it will be a very small income. What can Y do?
Participate in airdrops and bounty. Just register another wallet to not show your principal to anyone. Many companies do not need a high rating on the forum. You will receive coins for free. This will be your coins with 1% of the total purse. I wish you good luck. In general, you are well done Smiley

Great idea. Ill do that!.

I assume that you do your own research regarding those coins and that you know what you are doing with them. I don't have any right to criticize your portfolio as it is essentially based on your personal preference. On the other hand, you post it here and ask for the opinions of others so I might as well throw my comments about it. First thing that I noticed is that you are so diversified and I think it is (somehow) a bad thing. You could pick at least the top 10 coins from your list and from there, divide the percentage of your money to each coin. Second, I would suggest to put more money to BTC. I believe there's more room for growth in BTC's price so you should allot a little bit more of your money to it.
Yes i have done my research and for me they are good choices with a lot of potential, but there are many people in the forum who know a lot more than me and could give me some advice or their opinion.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:49 PM

Way to many coins for that kind of investment.

Even if one of those coins goes 20x up, you won't even feel it since you have like 3% of your investment in it.

You should definitely lower the number of the coins in your portfolio to up to 5 coins you think might have the best chances (I would probably do up to 3 tbh), and then add more coins as you invest more money or as your portfolio grows (in value).
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:18:28 PM

My opinion is that you have too many coins in your portfolio for the stated amount. I would go with maximum 5-6 coins especially since you are in the crypto world for a short time. The portfolio is interesting. I see lot of good coins. For some of them I didn't hear, but this doesn't mean anything since there are so many coins this days. I would suggest you to do your own research and stick to the coins that you find most valuable. Maybe for the beginning you shouldn't go with so many coins. Also I would increase the percentage of bitcoin. My strategy is to have at least 50% of bitcoins in my portfolio.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

Even if one of those coins goes 20x up, you won't even feel it since you have like 3% of your investment in it.

You should definitely lower the number of the coins in your portfolio to up to 5 coins you think might have the best chances (I would probably do up to 3 tbh), and then add more coins as you invest more money or as your portfolio grows (in value).

I know there are many. Those of 1% were my first investments and I was testing the exchanges, wallets, etc.

I do not necessarily agree with what you say about the 20x. If for example my 15 USD of PIVX grow 20x, I would have 300 dollars. I think they would feel pretty in my portfolio.

Nevertheless I know that you are right. I want to get rid of Ripple, BAT and maybe another 2 or 3. The problem is that I have not been able to decide which ones  Lips sealed
namjar

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:45 PM

Pivx making a 20x? it is impossible mate, you are so optimistic about the price.
And if you really think that it will be making a 20x, then why dont you try to get a huge amount of money and then try to invest that money in there?
Just think about it, 20x of $15 is just a little amount of money, 300 dollars are worth nothing, you can just try to get more money and then that 20x is going to make the whole difference.
And yes, try to sell some coins and invest more money in the strongest coins that you are investing now, having $500 in more than 5 altcoins is just a waste of time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
andromed22

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

I suggest you investigate your investment in Pivx. Because I think the future of Pivx is brilliant. In the future, the price may exceed $ 100 and you may regret that you have not invested.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

I know there are many. Those of 1% were my first investments and I was testing the exchanges, wallets, etc.

I do not necessarily agree with what you say about the 20x. If for example my 15 USD of PIVX grow 20x, I would have 300 dollars. I think they would feel pretty in my portfolio.

Nevertheless I know that you are right. I want to get rid of Ripple, BAT and maybe another 2 or 3. The problem is that I have not been able to decide which ones  Lips sealed

$300 on $500 investment is great, no argue there, but imagine 20x on $200?

You should not have problems deciding which ones to keep, you basically already decided. Everything that makes 5% or less of your portfolio obviously has to go out, if you believed in it you would have put more.

The other thing you need to sort out with yourself is how risk averse you are.

Do you want a safe portfolio with stable growth?  - Go BTC, ETH, NEO.
Do you want a riskier portfolio, but still a stable one? - Go one-two of above and one alt.
Do you wanna go YOLO? Go with 3 alts, the one that still have a good potential for growth and not such big mcap. If I was to choose from your portfolio, I would go LISK, LINK and Vertcoin.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

Pivx making a 20x? it is impossible mate, you are so optimistic about the price.
And if you really think that it will be making a 20x, then why dont you try to get a huge amount of money and then try to invest that money in there?
Just think about it, 20x of $15 is just a little amount of money, 300 dollars are worth nothing, you can just try to get more money and then that 20x is going to make the whole difference.
And yes, try to sell some coins and invest more money in the strongest coins that you are investing now, having $500 in more than 5 altcoins is just a waste of time.

Pivx was just an example. I do not know if it will increase 20x but I think it has great growth potential. At least 10x. I just wanted to show the impact of a 20x in some low percentage altcoin.

Ill do that as well. I want to invest more money in my top 5.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:10 PM

$300 on $500 investment is great, no argue there, but imagine 20x on $200?

You should not have problems deciding which ones to keep, you basically already decided. Everything that makes 5% or less of your portfolio obviously has to go out, if you believed in it you would have put more.

The other thing you need to sort out with yourself is how risk averse you are.

Do you want a safe portfolio with stable growth?  - Go BTC, ETH, NEO.
Do you want a riskier portfolio, but still a stable one? - Go one-two of above and one alt.
Do you wanna go YOLO? Go with 3 alts, the one that still have a good potential for growth and not such big mcap. If I was to choose from your portfolio, I would go LISK, LINK and Vertcoin.

That would be great. i just need to find more money to invest. Im only risking the money i can afford to loose.

You have a good point there  Cool

I would say im medium term. I dont want the safest portfolio ever but also not YOLO. I like the second option but maybe with some aditional alts.

Thanks for your advice!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I have less than 500 USD (I know that for many it is very little) distributed in the following way. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

it doesnt really matter how you mix your portfolio because all others in this forum have no idea either,

its pure gambling

regards

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:42:13 PM

Thank you!

500 usd is a good money to invest.. in crypto you should have patience to inves a coin. don't do short trading or else you'll be sad. but if crypto bull run is on going then make more profit invest all you want and profit later. as of now i can see btc is pumping
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

I think it's entirely your fault that there are so many coins. I think a portfolio should have a maximum of 8 coins. It makes both the risk and the follow more difficult.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

I suggest you investigate your investment in Pivx. Because I think the future of Pivx is brilliant. In the future, the price may exceed $ 100 and you may regret that you have not invested.
Pivx seems not to be a good choice. I was remember that suggesting another person to buy quantstamp and this time they are getting around 100% for their money. It's really amazing in my mind.
Another good thing about the power ledger. The next should be measurable itself.
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:05 PM

Pivx seems not to be a good choice. I was remember that suggesting another person to buy quantstamp and this time they are getting around 100% for their money. It's really amazing in my mind.
Another good thing about the power ledger. The next should be measurable itself.
That coin was sold at the all time high, then the coin didn't get any more people to invest large sums of money after that...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

Thank you!

No, you are using small capital and it doesn't work to invest in all of the kinds of altcoin that already mentioned in your picture.
Please you may need think for a twice. I give you an example about the power ledger and quantstamp. most of the early investors gets over 100% for QSP and then over 1000% for power ledger.
Invest in the new promising coin may better.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/yDxc8
No, you are using small capital and it doesn't work to invest in all of the kinds of altcoin that already mentioned in your picture.
Please you may need think for a twice. I give you an example about the power ledger and quantstamp. most of the early investors gets over 100% for QSP and then over 1000% for power ledger.
Invest in the new promising coin may better.

I agree and you are right but its also more risky.
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

Good diversification to hold and forget, if you are trading frequently, probably too hard to track everything and use any strategy.

jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

Good diversification to hold and forget, if you are trading frequently, probably too hard to track everything and use any strategy.
Thats my strategy  Grin im holding long term
Fox-111

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

Personally Id have taken more of a gamble...Load up on one Alt, Zcash, Neo, Dash, and trade it till you've got a bot more capital in the war chest.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:08:41 AM

Thank you!

it's nice - i mean its got lots of natural colours running through it - the way you have summarised it all in a sphere just speaks volumes.

I wish you well for the future Wink
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:33:55 AM

I like your portfolio. Personally I would've put little more in Bitcoin. As someone else mentioned that you are planning to invest only a small sum so it doesn't make sense to invest in those many altcoins. I would rather take bigger position in only few of those altcoins.   
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:42:12 AM

I usually buy a lot of bitcoin when it drops. Then I use bitcoin to buy the potential altcoin and sell it when it increases to get back the capital, I will keep the profit in that altcoin. Also I am involved in some ICO projects that I find good.
Crypington

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

I have to a agree that you may have spread your investments too thin for the amount of starting money you had, but at this point I wouldn’t change anything.  You have likely eaten up a lot of your cash with exchange fees and transfer fees, which hurts your growth.

Overall, your have picked a very nice portfolio.  From here, I would just monitor it and add new cash when you can to average down and build you positions over time. 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:25:58 AM

A pretty diversified one and that's the best strategy for today as no body knows what will turn into a roi monster. Though BTC, ETH deserves a bigger pie, it does make sense to add to it as many prospective coins as possible.

helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

Yes you have good selection of coins with just low capital of 500$ investment but my suggestion is increase your portfolio in Bitcoin and Ether because both coins have great future ahead , both coins is now in huge demand , as u seen from last 15-20 days Bitcoin and Ether making new and new life time highs, My advice is sell your other coins at high price or at your comfortable profit  and invest that profit in Bitcoin and Ether.Good Luck.

Nerman

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

To be honest it seems thats a lot of coins on your portfolio. I am to diversifying but 6 coins will be my max. I have some of your coins and planning to hold it for long term. Ethereum, electroneum, neo, ripple, and of course bitcoin.i think Waves is good as well but i don't have it. Any way it is your strategy i just wish you good luck.
KenshinOfficial

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:59:24 AM

You should have at least 2-5 coins to focus and maintain the price. Holding too much coins with 500 worth of bucks is too much risky. It will all goes to fees.
Kayeshlyn

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

I would suggest to dispose those 1% coin in your portfolio, and put it all in one. Either Neo nor Ethereum. It will really give you some good profit in a long-run.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

Thank you very much everyone for the help and advice. Have been very useful for me and I have learned a lot of things that I did not know before.

I agree with all of you, I have too many alts but after thinking about it a lot, i have decided to keep them. As i told you, my plan es hodl long term.

My alts of 1% were my first purchases after BTC and ETH. I know I spent some money on commissions and transfer fees, but I was learning to use exchanges, wallets, to make transfers, getting to know the community, etc, etc. Nobody is born with the knowledge and I do not regret having spent a few dollars in the learning process. Also, I still have the coins that I bought and I could see an interesting return even if it is a very low amount. At this point, it would be more expensive to sell those alts than simply hold.

Im glad to have learned this way and not like in other cases where people lose large amounts of money. I still have my investment and im up in almost every coin. I know that maybe I would have maximized my profits by investing only in BTC or ETH from the beginning but i like the learning process that I've had so far and i cant complain about a profit close to 50% in a few months.

Additionally, my BTG and GAS got them for free  Grin

Following your advices, my next step will be to increase my amount of BTC and ETH. Not by selling my alts but by investing new money. After that, I plan to increase my position in a few alts that I currently have.

Thanks again to everyone. I appreciate it.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

quantstamp is a scam, just fyi
Kayeshlyn

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

quantstamp is a scam, just fyi
He is just reminiscing the past guess.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

Very much diversified and was expected to be profitable as long the cryptocurrency market has increased funds, but still are you able to track much of the update/changes happened to them and readjust your portfolio accordingly? you shouldn't miss any big pumps on small, new marketcap coins they are more easy to move when the timing is right, still i would be pretty impressed if you had invested the time and effort to study these coins, and of course take track on them, still $500 is a very starter pack kinda of amount and you should really get more into if you are serious and confident with your speculation. Good luck in 2018

mangkanor

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

Based on what ive learned here,most of the people stay at the safe plays like 60% BTC 40% alts to trade with.Its very effective and i tried it personally.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

I would suggest putting all of your $500 dollars into bitcoin and forget about wasting your time trading. Spend your valuable time scrambling for more dollars to buy more bitcoin with.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

You will find many of us here,are losing their money because of their risk management,ive learned a lot here and i suggest you give your portfolio a BTC-ALTS balance proportion to prevent deep losses.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

That's good and you head got a large sum of coins. It's good to stay active as well have a mentality to risk the $500 invested on trading portfolio, because those coins will surely pump some day till that need to have patience as well should not have the thinking that the $500 has got lost.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

If you just have $500 and you are investing in 20 coins. That's too many. It makes you confuse to trade and control them. I my opinion, the best portfolio is about 5 coins.
Crypt1x

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

It is a very successful portfolio. Investing in a single coin is certainly more sensible than investing in more than one coin and creating a portfolio.
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:35:09 PM

Just make sure you stay diversified above everything else. All your money should not be in one coin only - not even Bitcoin. At the very least, your holding should comprise of BTC and Ethereum (ETH). Consider adding Monero, DASH and Litecoin (LTC) to that after, and then do research into which alts you think are going to succeed from there.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

Thank you!

I won't critique your choice of coins so much, though i think that you're too focused on pump and dump coins such as electroneum, vertcoin and a bunch of coins that i have never heard about such as binary coin.

I would definitely diversify a bit more, even though you are already doing a good job of diversifying, into trusted coins that have already established themselves.

ZCash, Monero, Dash, etc. is what i'm talking about.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

Thank you!

Several things:

1. Way too many coins to effectively keep track of. Even if you use blockfolio you'll be having a nightmare just managing all these 20 or so altcoins and entering transactions every single time. Also it means that you'll have to keep all your coins on an exchange which is something really insecure, as downloading wallets will be a hassle and syncing the blockchain.

2. Not enough top 10 coins. LTC, IOTA, ETC, or even BCH instead of BTG is a good idea.

3. No point having $5 or less worth of cryptos. Transaction fees will cut into your profits even if it does rise.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

I like that portfolio (looks very similar too mine) in general, but as many people already stated, you should concentrate more on the top coins. Never underestimate the growth potential of BTC, I learned this the hard way several times. I would also switch from Golem to Sonm, but thats just me, Im not a tech expert, so I dont know really which project is more promising from the tech side, just my gut feeling.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

Thank you!

I think it would be better if you divide your coins in some krypto.
investment is also a good solution because the number of coins you lot will get a lot of profits with investment.

RolVegas

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:47:32 AM

Wayyy to many coins man... Anything under $1000 should only be carrying 5-8 coins max.... best chance of gaining a lot of money when they rise

I would suggest putting all of your $500 dollars into bitcoin and forget about wasting your time trading. Spend your valuable time scrambling for more dollars to buy more bitcoin with.

And dont follow advise like this... you could of earned more this weekend putting your money in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin! Do your research dont just follow the btc train
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

Thank you everybody! Great advices!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: