Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of my portfolio?  (Read 906 times)
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

I would suggest putting all of your $500 dollars into bitcoin and forget about wasting your time trading. Spend your valuable time scrambling for more dollars to buy more bitcoin with.

mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

You will find many of us here,are losing their money because of their risk management,ive learned a lot here and i suggest you give your portfolio a BTC-ALTS balance proportion to prevent deep losses.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

That's good and you head got a large sum of coins. It's good to stay active as well have a mentality to risk the $500 invested on trading portfolio, because those coins will surely pump some day till that need to have patience as well should not have the thinking that the $500 has got lost.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

If you just have $500 and you are investing in 20 coins. That's too many. It makes you confuse to trade and control them. I my opinion, the best portfolio is about 5 coins.
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

It is a very successful portfolio. Investing in a single coin is certainly more sensible than investing in more than one coin and creating a portfolio.
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:35:09 PM

Just make sure you stay diversified above everything else. All your money should not be in one coin only - not even Bitcoin. At the very least, your holding should comprise of BTC and Ethereum (ETH). Consider adding Monero, DASH and Litecoin (LTC) to that after, and then do research into which alts you think are going to succeed from there.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I have less than 500 USD (I know that for many it is very little) distributed in the following way. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

I won't critique your choice of coins so much, though i think that you're too focused on pump and dump coins such as electroneum, vertcoin and a bunch of coins that i have never heard about such as binary coin.

I would definitely diversify a bit more, even though you are already doing a good job of diversifying, into trusted coins that have already established themselves.

ZCash, Monero, Dash, etc. is what i'm talking about.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I have less than 500 USD (I know that for many it is very little) distributed in the following way. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

Several things:

1. Way too many coins to effectively keep track of. Even if you use blockfolio you'll be having a nightmare just managing all these 20 or so altcoins and entering transactions every single time. Also it means that you'll have to keep all your coins on an exchange which is something really insecure, as downloading wallets will be a hassle and syncing the blockchain.

2. Not enough top 10 coins. LTC, IOTA, ETC, or even BCH instead of BTG is a good idea.

3. No point having $5 or less worth of cryptos. Transaction fees will cut into your profits even if it does rise.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

I like that portfolio (looks very similar too mine) in general, but as many people already stated, you should concentrate more on the top coins. Never underestimate the growth potential of BTC, I learned this the hard way several times. I would also switch from Golem to Sonm, but thats just me, Im not a tech expert, so I dont know really which project is more promising from the tech side, just my gut feeling.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

Thank you!

I think it would be better if you divide your coins in some krypto.
investment is also a good solution because the number of coins you lot will get a lot of profits with investment.

RolVegas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:47:32 AM

Wayyy to many coins man... Anything under $1000 should only be carrying 5-8 coins max.... best chance of gaining a lot of money when they rise

I would suggest putting all of your $500 dollars into bitcoin and forget about wasting your time trading. Spend your valuable time scrambling for more dollars to buy more bitcoin with.

And dont follow advise like this... you could of earned more this weekend putting your money in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin! Do your research dont just follow the btc train
jrrr90 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

Thank you everybody! Great advices!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: