Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of my portfolio?  (Read 906 times)
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:05 PM

I suggest you investigate your investment in Pivx. Because I think the future of Pivx is brilliant. In the future, the price may exceed $ 100 and you may regret that you have not invested.
Pivx seems not to be a good choice. I was remember that suggesting another person to buy quantstamp and this time they are getting around 100% for their money. It's really amazing in my mind.
Another good thing about the power ledger. The next should be measurable itself.
That coin was sold at the all time high, then the coin didn't get any more people to invest large sums of money after that...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I have less than 500 USD (I know that for many it is very little) distributed in the following way. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

No, you are using small capital and it doesn't work to invest in all of the kinds of altcoin that already mentioned in your picture.
Please you may need think for a twice. I give you an example about the power ledger and quantstamp. most of the early investors gets over 100% for QSP and then over 1000% for power ledger.
Invest in the new promising coin may better.
jrrr90 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

Hi. I have been in the cryptoworld for a short time but I find it very interesting and I am creating my portfolio of coins. I have less than 500 USD (I know that for many it is very little) distributed in the following way. I would like to know what you think of my portfolio. Any criticism or suggestion is valid. My plan is to hodl long term.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/yDxc8
No, you are using small capital and it doesn't work to invest in all of the kinds of altcoin that already mentioned in your picture.
Please you may need think for a twice. I give you an example about the power ledger and quantstamp. most of the early investors gets over 100% for QSP and then over 1000% for power ledger.
Invest in the new promising coin may better.

I agree and you are right but its also more risky.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

Good diversification to hold and forget, if you are trading frequently, probably too hard to track everything and use any strategy.

jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

Good diversification to hold and forget, if you are trading frequently, probably too hard to track everything and use any strategy.
Thats my strategy  Grin im holding long term
Fox-111

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

Personally Id have taken more of a gamble...Load up on one Alt, Zcash, Neo, Dash, and trade it till you've got a bot more capital in the war chest.
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:08:41 AM

Thank you!

it's nice - i mean its got lots of natural colours running through it - the way you have summarised it all in a sphere just speaks volumes.

I wish you well for the future Wink
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:33:55 AM

I like your portfolio. Personally I would've put little more in Bitcoin. As someone else mentioned that you are planning to invest only a small sum so it doesn't make sense to invest in those many altcoins. I would rather take bigger position in only few of those altcoins.   
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:42:12 AM

I usually buy a lot of bitcoin when it drops. Then I use bitcoin to buy the potential altcoin and sell it when it increases to get back the capital, I will keep the profit in that altcoin. Also I am involved in some ICO projects that I find good.
Crypington

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

I have to a agree that you may have spread your investments too thin for the amount of starting money you had, but at this point I wouldn’t change anything.  You have likely eaten up a lot of your cash with exchange fees and transfer fees, which hurts your growth.

Overall, your have picked a very nice portfolio.  From here, I would just monitor it and add new cash when you can to average down and build you positions over time. 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:25:58 AM

A pretty diversified one and that's the best strategy for today as no body knows what will turn into a roi monster. Though BTC, ETH deserves a bigger pie, it does make sense to add to it as many prospective coins as possible.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

Yes you have good selection of coins with just low capital of 500$ investment but my suggestion is increase your portfolio in Bitcoin and Ether because both coins have great future ahead , both coins is now in huge demand , as u seen from last 15-20 days Bitcoin and Ether making new and new life time highs, My advice is sell your other coins at high price or at your comfortable profit  and invest that profit in Bitcoin and Ether.Good Luck.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

To be honest it seems thats a lot of coins on your portfolio. I am to diversifying but 6 coins will be my max. I have some of your coins and planning to hold it for long term. Ethereum, electroneum, neo, ripple, and of course bitcoin.i think Waves is good as well but i don't have it. Any way it is your strategy i just wish you good luck.
KenshinOfficial

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:59:24 AM

You should have at least 2-5 coins to focus and maintain the price. Holding too much coins with 500 worth of bucks is too much risky. It will all goes to fees.
Kayeshlyn

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

I would suggest to dispose those 1% coin in your portfolio, and put it all in one. Either Neo nor Ethereum. It will really give you some good profit in a long-run.
jrrr90 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

Thank you very much everyone for the help and advice. Have been very useful for me and I have learned a lot of things that I did not know before.

I agree with all of you, I have too many alts but after thinking about it a lot, i have decided to keep them. As i told you, my plan es hodl long term.

My alts of 1% were my first purchases after BTC and ETH. I know I spent some money on commissions and transfer fees, but I was learning to use exchanges, wallets, to make transfers, getting to know the community, etc, etc. Nobody is born with the knowledge and I do not regret having spent a few dollars in the learning process. Also, I still have the coins that I bought and I could see an interesting return even if it is a very low amount. At this point, it would be more expensive to sell those alts than simply hold.

Im glad to have learned this way and not like in other cases where people lose large amounts of money. I still have my investment and im up in almost every coin. I know that maybe I would have maximized my profits by investing only in BTC or ETH from the beginning but i like the learning process that I've had so far and i cant complain about a profit close to 50% in a few months.

Additionally, my BTG and GAS got them for free  Grin

Following your advices, my next step will be to increase my amount of BTC and ETH. Not by selling my alts but by investing new money. After that, I plan to increase my position in a few alts that I currently have.

Thanks again to everyone. I appreciate it.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

I suggest you investigate your investment in Pivx. Because I think the future of Pivx is brilliant. In the future, the price may exceed $ 100 and you may regret that you have not invested.
Pivx seems not to be a good choice. I was remember that suggesting another person to buy quantstamp and this time they are getting around 100% for their money. It's really amazing in my mind.
Another good thing about the power ledger. The next should be measurable itself.

quantstamp is a scam, just fyi
Kayeshlyn

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

quantstamp is a scam, just fyi
He is just reminiscing the past guess.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

Very much diversified and was expected to be profitable as long the cryptocurrency market has increased funds, but still are you able to track much of the update/changes happened to them and readjust your portfolio accordingly? you shouldn't miss any big pumps on small, new marketcap coins they are more easy to move when the timing is right, still i would be pretty impressed if you had invested the time and effort to study these coins, and of course take track on them, still $500 is a very starter pack kinda of amount and you should really get more into if you are serious and confident with your speculation. Good luck in 2018

mangkanor

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

Based on what ive learned here,most of the people stay at the safe plays like 60% BTC 40% alts to trade with.Its very effective and i tried it personally.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: