Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GLAD] GladCoin - First social help blockchain project - Scrypt - PoW/PoS  (Read 8440 times)
GladC (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:24:46 PM

It's kinda over, huge dumping right now. Unless dev releases something interesting, no one will put any decent buy orders.

We're working 24/7 to get everything done the soonest possible Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:33:34 PM

So this is all about encouraging the people of the community to help each other in return of a reward? That's how I understand the whitepaper. So if you have many points, What can be done with your points?

Community contests/help point pays you weekly a specific amount of gladcoin based on the amount of CP you got the last week + the total amount of HP you have.
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:44:34 PM

OK ===== Time to speak up ======== Real Facts !!!

You as a development Team / Marketing Team made a HUGE MISTAKE !!!

No 1.    Way to short of a time to get Investors / Miners on Board !!!!  Why you ask ? Well in 48 Hours you expect the whole World waited on
               Glad Coin ? You should have @ least given more time than 2/3 Days going from POW into POS Status. Why? Not all Miners dump a Coin....
               they too, lots of times become Investors/Customers when they like a Road Map / Business Plan !!! I speak as a Miner & Investor -
               I mined Coins and bought additional Coins !!!! You literally cut off a flow of People before they had a Chance to get invested !!!

No. 2.       To make matters worse, while on the CoinsMarket Exchange good Trading & Bying took Place, the Coins fast appreciated, you completely forgot
               to look @ the Exchange and pumped out another Round of Buy some Coins @ special Prices , again you hereby created another Confusion
               while @ that Point everybody was happy, but did not see what is coming !!! You just put out some Facts, without asking/informing the Supporters
               here in this Forum !!! You are maybe technically advanced, but your way of Business Conduct is showing lack of Experience !!!

You are disregarding that People are on the Leave.... soon you are alone ..... tonight people are just dumping our Coin

So, what is the Solution here, those People that are left to support and willing to take Action should be asked by you !!!

Your question here should be now - How do we move from here - forget the Market Place - when the Coins Value is 0.0000000001

When you don't listen now and further ignore as well as just do YOUR THING, this THING will be TOAST in just Days !!!

So, reach out to the People left and ask for Help !!!

* We're responding and contacting people in the community and regularly updating them whith where we're now, what we're doing today and what we'll do tomorrow!! please check our twitter and discord
* We can't ignore people/members! How to ignore them the same time we're working for them Smiley
* Coin value cant get 0.0000000001 or even 0.00000001 because of the low supply Smiley you may need to research first!
* We was placing 0.3 btc in buy orders in the first days after completing pow session to keep the value. we took them back to give a chance for investors trading an joining the project! also, we need the funds to continue our development.

Finally, the project is new and we already contacting some business partners to join and help the project getting the best value!
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

* We'll try to clear all of the market sell orders ( under 500 satoshi ) today.
* We still working with cointopay, hoping to get this done within the next hours!
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

Nice coin, i think this coin is variable.
Good luck dev team
xaeder

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

Is the project still alive?
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

The project will remain live Smiley We're working to release the community portal within the given deadline!
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:48:02 PM

Paid Yobit exchange application expected within the next 2 days.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

The project will remain live Smiley We're working to release the community portal within the given deadline!

So, you mean its like Glad have its own forum ?
After community portal, what is the next plan that can make the price get higher ?

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:06:11 AM

So, you mean its like Glad have its own forum ?
After community portal, what is the next plan that can make the price get higher ?

The community itself is a master piece to crypto world. Lot of people asking why we don't have good help/fund/charity system for our cypto planet! Glad.community is a network where you can :
- Help people getting things done, easier and better life.
- Mine/Generate gladcoins based on the amount of help you provide and for being active glad hero.
- Community share of the project supply is big and it'll cover a long-term base.
- Glad.community isn't just a forum, it's a new experience of being good and getting instant rewards for your efforts!
- Community built with eCommerce + escrow systems. People can sell their products within the community wall!

We'll keep developing the community, marketing for it for at least the next few years.

we'll also process many updates to the system though! Currently, we're working on upgrading the web wallet, developing new explorer system with markets charts, advanced api++ and building brand new android and ios wallets.

maninmusic

Activity: 98

Create your own dreams

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

no sync now

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

no sync now

Wallet syncing without any problems!

xaeder

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:12:28 AM

Almost no one on the network, was solo staking it. Project alive?
extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:17:49 PM

15% premine is to much. my opinion at least
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:41:47 PM

- We already offered big amount of the premined coins here https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GLAD.htm for responsible prices. Early investors and interested people can get shares of glad project for good start price which can ensure good profits.
- We already spent time and money getting the first steps of the project done. We'll use big part of the premined funds to add Gladcoin to more valuable and higher volume exchanges like coinexchange.io, yobit.net and other big exchanges
- Glad.community wallet needs to pre-funded with good supply for payouts and to ensure perfect community run for the first 10-13 years.

Finally,
we have big growing plans after getting over the first steps and getting some seriously big investors rolled in. The premined is what we need to have good project and to ensure that we can cover the future needs!
coinette

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:49 PM

- We already offered big amount of the premined coins here https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GLAD.htm for responsible prices. Early investors and interested people can get shares of glad project for good start price which can ensure good profits.
- We already spent time and money getting the first steps of the project done. We'll use big part of the premined funds to add Gladcoin to more valuable and higher volume exchanges like coinexchange.io, yobit.net and other big exchanges
- Glad.community wallet needs to pre-funded with good supply for payouts and to ensure perfect community run for the first 10-13 years.

Finally,
we have big growing plans after getting over the first steps and getting some seriously big investors rolled in. The premined is what we need to have good project and to ensure that we can cover the future needs!

Hey, I made a web wallet on gladcoin website a few days ago and transferred some coin in there. I didn't enable a 2FA the next day I was locked out because it required me to input a 2FA even though I didn't enable one on my account! I really hope I can get my coins back......
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:28:09 PM

Finally,

Hey, I made a web wallet on gladcoin website a few days ago and transferred some coin in there. I didn't enable a 2FA the next day I was locked out because it required me to input a 2FA even though I didn't enable one on my account! I really hope I can get my coins back......

Sure!
Please PM your username
coinette

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

Finally,

Sure!
Please PM your username

No need, I managed to log in a day later and found out that my coins have all been sent to an unknown address, and my balance is 0. Guys, don't buy gladcoin, I've been scammed.
D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Any news?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
New exchange or some else?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Dev are u alive?   Cool
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Finally,

Sure!
Please PM your username

No need, I managed to log in a day later and found out that my coins have all been sent to an unknown address, and my balance is 0. Guys, don't buy gladcoin, I've been scammed.

- You can never login after forgetting the 2FA
- Please PM me here and we can return all your coins after providing the required details.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: