Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum on the rise!!!  (Read 1838 times)
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

Some days rising will explosing, it may be new implementation on great partnership with gotherment
MIT2K

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

today was a good day for ethereum - where will eth be this time next year once all the ico's start materialising and bringing in crypto revenue?
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:22:29 AM

Ethereum is the leader of Altcoin group so if Ethereum is pumping then others. Ethereum will impress Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and 2018.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:44:59 AM

And I am very glad to watch this project and understand that it is growing.  I am happy not only because I keep my Ethereum in my wallet, but as I am sure soon the new projects based on blockchain technologies will be offered.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:06:25 AM

I also noticed this. This is what I have expected but I did not expect that it would reach this point because just recently it is at 200$ only.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

And I am very glad to watch this project and understand that it is growing.  I am happy not only because I keep my Ethereum in my wallet, but as I am sure soon the new projects based on blockchain technologies will be offered.

We are all also surprised by the development of Etherum. Etherum is currently with bitcocinccash to be Altcoin which has a remarkable improvement. If calculated I'm sure Etherum has more user base, we stay waiting until some time ahead and everyone is expecting a rise in etherum price.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

Yup now we are in the verge of earning even more money as compared to bitcoin because hey remember bitcoin at this stage and how it bloomed all upto the mark of 2K last and this year! Haha, something like this might be planned from vitalik sir and he know that he will make it possible. So many ICO are bombarding the market cap towards the sky. I think those who missed the chance to earn huge money back in bitcoins investment must pull their sleeves and start putting money into the ethereum. This is like lost golden days of the bitcoin and I’m also dreaming that ether should reach the 1K mark and we just get biggest profits out of it. I think everyone is on the same page and already helping the ether to push forward.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Ethereum is just start its run to moon after long stay at resistance level and it will surprise all its investors by creating a new life time high in its upward journey in nest 2-3 months time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

When bitcoin will rise about 100 000? etherium may be near 10 000. Why not?

There's no huge reason as to why not, it would be roughly double the price increase of ethereum compared to bitcoin, in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see it even closer more like 100k and 20k. Ethereum has the potential to replace bitcoin one day at the top of the marketcap list.

Oh god, 20k or 100k is not even possible for bitcoin under normal conditions. This is also not possible for ethereum too. Then it's better to make realistic expectations about ETH. Don't worry, Korean market is supporting ethereum nicely, with KRW pairs.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

Ethereum has gone to the Sun .
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

Yes, ethereum is now really on the rise, now its rate is 466 dollars and I am very pleased that it has finally become quite good to rise in price. I think that it was underestimated compared to the functions that it performs at a given time. In addition, this may help and shake the rest of the altcoyins.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

Yes Eth very well grown. I'm very excited for this coin. It has huge potential!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fox-111

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

Do you see a correction coming?
MIT2K

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

When bitcoin will rise about 100 000? etherium may be near 10 000. Why not?

There's no huge reason as to why not, it would be roughly double the price increase of ethereum compared to bitcoin, in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see it even closer more like 100k and 20k. Ethereum has the potential to replace bitcoin one day at the top of the marketcap list.

Oh god, 20k or 100k is not even possible for bitcoin under normal conditions. This is also not possible for ethereum too. Then it's better to make realistic expectations about ETH. Don't worry, Korean market is supporting ethereum nicely, with KRW pairs.

The rising price is made through the demand chasing the total supply - bitcoin has only 16 million coins in circulation and is the original brand crypto name, i dont think ETH will ever be a higher price to bitcoin on that basis but its still can (and will imo) replace it as number one on the market cap as time goes on and more companies are operating and bringing value on the Ethereum platform. Alot of naff companies devaluing ETH too though
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

Yes I think Ethereum will reach 500$ in a few days.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

Today the etheric lane according to the currency prices are falling, but in accordance with the price of usd not rise nor fall, if wait until the price of the currency stable, the etheric fang prices should also will rise up.
gvtrider

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

Hopefully $600 by end of the year
duola9527

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:59 AM

hi,man,the Ethereum process more transactions than all of the cryptocurrencies in existence combined, including bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, and Litecoin Smiley~ Smiley.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:03:40 AM

In last few weeks ethereum reached a good position. Some days ago, i wanted to buy eth but it is my fool that i was not buy it. Now the price of it is increasing day by day. It is very promising and it will hit a great high value very soon.
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

Ethereum is on the rise and is gradually trailing Bitcoin. The price of it is increasing day by day. It is very promising and it will hit a great high value very soon. It will soon gain popularity like Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: