Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN]  (Read 23935 times)
manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:28 PM

I'ma just turning my brain off for this one.

Code:
configure.ac:225: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:225: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
configure.ac:251: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_WARN
configure.ac:719: error: possibly undefined macro: PKG_CHECK_MODULES
configure.ac:741: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_HEADER
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

when open ico selling MAGNA coin dev
any bounty or airdrop ?
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

SHITCOIN

1. Ninja start with 2800+ mined blocks

2. Hidden pool with mining friends.

3. Get_work fail. GPU-mining (solo) not allowed.

4. Presale of masternodes (after all)

I dont understand the greed on this devs.

1. You start with big premine 7%
2. You want to sell masternods
3. For sure you set-up masrternods from premine
4. And on top of all this you open the mining for public at 2000+ mined blocks..

Enjoy your coin by yourself..

thanks for the FUD but I dont see anything wrong with selling masternode! the funds from selling the masternodes are needed to add the coin to exchanges, also masternodes are needed to create the network and having them available will help to speed the process

and yes there are 3 masternodes in the network right now to make the network functional! how else do you expect to start the network ?
as explained in the ann, all the existing masternodes and their profits will get burned after we see 70 masternodes!
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

SHITCOIN

I dont understand the greed on this devs.

1. You start with big premine 7%
2. You want to sell masternods
3. For sure you set-up masrternods from premine
4. And on top of all this you open the mining for public at 2000+ mined blocks..

Enjoy your coin by yourself..

thanks for the FUD but I dont see anything wrong with selling masternode! the funds from selling the masternodes are needed to add the coin to exchanges, also masternodes are needed to create the network and having them available will help to speed the process

and yes there are 3 masternodes in the network right now to make the network functional! how else do you expect to start the network ?
as explained in the ann, all the existing masternodes and their profits will get burned after we see 70 masternodes!

What about another questions?

For example, already mined blocks 2800+ with 75 Ghs nethash, what is it?

Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:09:00 PM

Pretty scummy if you already took a premine and you're letting yourselves and your friends gpu mine it on a private/secret pool while the community you're releasing it to is waiting for public pools.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:09:16 PM

Code:
{
    "blocks" : 2819,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 1050.93486649,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 14,
    "networkhashps" : 75033993037,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 0
}

I think there's obviously a hidden pool, dev didn't think his pre-mine was enough so he wanted to GPU mine while the rest of us wait for a public pool.  75 GH/s already when solo GPU mining isn't possible.

Nice money grab, another one that will skyrocket on coinsmarkets despite the obvious dev greed.

network has been running for the past 2 days to do the tests and make sure everything is fine, currently there is no pow miner on the network and its running only on pos and masternodes

I don't think that's how "networkhashps" works?  You're claiming there's no PoW but the masternodes are making "networkhashps" over 75 GH/s?  

That sounds wrong, are you actually a dev?  This makes you sound like a liar who didn't realize his hidden pool would be so easily called out.

CUT YOUR LOSSES AND MAKE YOUR POOL PUBLIC.

what you are seeing is the pos hash and not the pow, there is no pool, the network started with one cpu miner and that cpu miner was turned off after 24 hours when pos and masternodes were setup
right now there is no pow miner, but any one can download the wallet now and start cpu mining
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:06 PM

Pretty scummy if you already took a premine and you're letting yourselves and your friends gpu mine it on a private/secret pool while the community you're releasing it to is waiting for public pools.

By the way.
With this nethash and diff, solo mining with cpu almost useless.  Grin
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:11:32 PM

Furthermore, I hope you're all up to date on SEC regulations.

If it looks like an ICO and acts like an ICO, it's an ICO even if you call it something else.
The SHAman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:11:36 PM

configure.ac:225: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:13:04 PM

and why would we do that? if we needed more coins we could just increase the premine amount, whats the point of doing that ?
rptr

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

Greedy devs, obviously mining on private pool...wait this coin has premine. Thats right!
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

and why would we do that? if we needed more coins we could just increase the premine amount, whats the point of doing that ?

To get your buddies that aren't actually attached to the coin in an official capacity a head start on the rest of the crypto community?

I don't know why you're doing this the way you're doing it. Just stating that it's pretty obvious that there is almost 2 days worth of mining on this coin already and it's launching with a nethash of 70Gh/s+. This is not indicative of a fair launch. It's indicative of a dev that is letting his friends accumulate a large amount of coins because reasons and got caught fairly quick because we're not stupid.

Shut it down and try again fairly if you want your work on this project to ever amount to anything worthwhile.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:22:21 PM

To get your buddies that aren't actually attached to the coin in an official capacity a head start on the rest of the crypto community?

I don't know why you're doing this the way you're doing it. Just stating that it's pretty obvious that there is almost 2 days worth of mining on this coin already and it's launching with a nethash of 70Gh/s+. This is not indicative of a fair launch. It's indicative of a dev that is letting his friends accumulate a large amount of coins because reasons and got caught fairly quick because we're not stupid.

Shut it down and try again fairly if you want your work on this project to ever amount to anything worthwhile.
cant we just give our buddies some coin to stak instead of gpu mining? the hash you are seeing is from pos and not pow, the coin is already on the pos for 24 hours!
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:23:40 PM

cant we just give our buddies some coin to stak instead of gpu mining? the hash you are seeing is from pos and not pow, the coin is already on the pos for 24 hours!

Then what are the other 1400 blocks from?
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

what would be fair in your opinion ? even if we shut it down we need to spend another day to start the network and it would be at the same block number when the network is ready for you to download the wallet and sync!
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:26:05 PM

SHITCOIN

Shame, soo many coins die this way.
Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:26:50 PM

what would be fair in your opinion ? even if we shut it down we need to spend another day to start the network and it would be at the same block number when the network is ready for you to download the wallet and sync!

I'm not here to tell you how to do your job. You should already know that.

A pretty simple way to prevent this from looking like a smoldering dumpster fire is to set the first couple thousand blocks at a 0 coin block reward.

I sincerely hope you go back and make some changes and try again instead of trying to pass this off as a legitimate or fair project. I'm sure everybody here would be happy to wait an extra day or two while you go back and relaunch this coin in a professional and fair manner.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:27:30 PM

block time is 60 seconds, every minute a new block is generated the rewards goes to master nodes and 3 open wallets that are staking now to keep the network up, all of the rewards and also the masternodes collateral will get burned after there are 70 master nodes in the network!
you could read the ann before getting to conclusions !
dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:28:07 PM

MAGNA COIN Mining Pool

http://mining.terrano.id

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every 1hour
Fee  : 1%

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://mining.terrano.id:4033 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=MGN

NICEHASH RENTAL
Code:
Pool host: mining.terrano.id
Pool port: 4033
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: d= 0.02 c=MGN
Algorithm: Quark

Code:
Bounty Address : D6F99F4FqToQCs9HNWJPq3txmVWcou6Zwj

Eatbatterys

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

block time is 60 seconds, every minute a new block is generated the rewards goes to master nodes and 3 open wallets that are staking now to keep the network up, all of the rewards and also the masternodes collateral will get burned after there are 70 master nodes in the network!
you could read the ann before getting to conclusions !

My conclusion is based on simple math. There are 24 hours in a day, this equates to 1,440 minutes. If your block time is 60 seconds, that would indicate that there should be 1,440 blocks per day.

If you launched today and your chain has been up for 24 hours, this would indicate that you should be around block 1,440. Instead you're on block 2800+.

Also, last time I checked, three masternodes don't generate 75Gh/s worth of hashing power.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: