Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN]  (Read 23935 times)
Nessing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

what kind of blackmail do you speak to? you want proof ?! click on the links !! languages are not important? the requested work is on the homepage of this thread! we work for you and you do not pay us? we are several people in this situation !!! you spit on people !! but what kind of community are you to act like that ?! if it's written in red, there's a reason. @Lavdanoid and @Cryptoforthefuture99 and others If that happens to you, what will you do? how will you act to be paid for your work?Huh maybe you would spread your ass to say ... thank you Huh? me not, i prefer would die twice !!!!!! People worked it's normal that he gets paid.

Please read my post again... TWICE!
If you didn't get any confirmation from Dev, why you started to translate? It's so stupid.
Seems that you can't provide any evidence that Dev reserved those translations for you. Pure extortion.

And stop flood with your overquotes and abuse styles!

P.S.
I love walking into restaurants, cooking up some food without being hired, then demand payment while I sit down and eat.  Roll Eyes

The Dev's reservation was not a condition to work on it, please read again and again the ANN... The Dev asked to choose the language, then state on the ANN that we reserve a language and send him the Translation link via PM... ONLY THAT! READ PLZ before to spread false accusations.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wyz77

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

Geez give it a rest about your translations. Take your issues private and work it out there. We do not care, nor need to read this rubbish you post! I'm with the Dev, if you didn't get the confirmation that you were chosen to do the translation then you shouldn't of started it. End of story.

The new exchange has worked a lot better than I thought it would so I'm happy to be wrong. Thought there would be masternodes dumping their earnings on the exchange but mostly everyone has been smart with their trades. You get the exception with a retard selling it for 4000 sats when there are buyers paying 6000 up to 7000 sats but if you want to give away coins by all means!! Would like to see it on another exchange in case stocks.exchange goes down and hopefully the Dev is working on this.

Keep up the good work.
FlowLive

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

For what it's worth I too understood from the ANN that no confirmation is required to get paid, if so it should have been clear.
While I don't like see big ass red fonts I do understand how pissed they can be.

No matter if one's opinion of a language being important or not, DEV put it on the list and does not recognize his error for not explaining the requirements properly, it should be on him...
If the coin is too weak to support it well it shouldn't have been asked in the first place...

There's many other coins out there, if that is DEVs way of doing business with contributors I want nothing to do with this coin.
I was seriously looking for weeks now into this coin but I see better coins out there... I'll go on another shuttle cause the journey is uncertain and can be long so I sure wouldn't attempt to go to the moon with these clowns.

what kind of blackmail do you speak to? you want proof ?! click on the links !! languages are not important? the requested work is on the homepage of this thread! we work for you and you do not pay us? we are several people in this situation !!! you spit on people !! but what kind of community are you to act like that ?! if it's written in red, there's a reason. @Lavdanoid and @Cryptoforthefuture99 and others If that happens to you, what will you do? how will you act to be paid for your work?Huh maybe you would spread your ass to say ... thank you Huh? me not, i prefer would die twice !!!!!! People worked it's normal that he gets paid.

If you didn't get any confirmation from Dev, why you started to translate? It's so stupid.
Seems that you can't provide any evidence that Dev reserved those translations for you. Pure extortion.

P.S.
I love walking into restaurants, cooking up some food without being hired, then demand payment while I sit down and eat.  Roll Eyes
Nessing

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

For what it's worth I too understood from the ANN that no confirmation is required to get paid, if so it should have been clear.
While I don't like see big ass red fonts I do understand how pissed they can be.

No matter if one's opinion of a language being important or not, DEV put it on the list and does not recognize his error for not explaining the requirements properly, it should be on him...
If the coin is too weak to support it well it shouldn't have been asked in the first place...

There's many other coins out there, if that is DEVs way of doing business with contributors I want nothing to do with this coin.
I was seriously looking for weeks now into this coin but I see better coins out there... I'll go on another shuttle cause the journey is uncertain and can be long so I sure wouldn't attempt to go to the moon with these clowns.

P.S.

Finally
an objective point of view from someone who knows to read...
Why the Dev allocates a certain amount of coins for translations bounties and then refuse to pay the translators? Huh
This is a very BAD image of the Dev and for this project.
How people can invest in this coin when his Dev is not Honest and can't accept his error?
1978280z

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Good morning

I'll keep my 3 nodes thank you.

"All of the Developers initial masternodes, along with their earnings will get burned once there are 70 active nodes running."

Dev funds are now locked behind masternode governance, can't move them without consensus.
Masternode governance is top priority but has not been implemented yet.

Couldn't pay if he wanted to, I don't want him to.
When you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

Bounty's have been closed since

"All MN reward and POS coins from dev wallets have been burnt, reducing the circulating supply by over 160k coins."

I'm not involved with Magnacoin in anyway other then being a dumb bagholder Roll Eyes
polishfarmer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

I have half of my coins showing as immature in my wallet for days now. does anyone know how long until the coins will be available and i can send them?
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

Dev can you say any Date Timeline when is coming Zerocoin Protocol Implementation ... any Blcok Number or Date ?
Masternode Governance Voting comes on 15.2.2018 ... right ?

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

I have half of my coins showing as immature in my wallet for days now. does anyone know how long until the coins will be available and i can send them?

Hi it is usually very fast. A couple hours tops. I would delete all other  files except your wallet.dat file and let it resync from the block chain.
Cryptoforthefuture99

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:53 AM

Finally an objective point of view from someone who knows to read...
Why the Dev allocates a certain amount of coins for translations bounties and then refuse to pay the translators? Huh
How people can invest in this coin when his Dev is not Honest and can't accept his error?

Please move along. No one owes you anything. Dev burnt his extra coins to keep a balance with his investors which I fully respect. You are reinforcing the growing negative stereotype that translation and other bounty participants have on these boards. If you were legit member of the community or investor you wouldn’t be here FUDing...
polishfarmer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

Hi it is usually very fast. A couple hours tops. I would delete all other  files except your wallet.dat file and let it resync from the block chain.

Thanks! I just turned off staking in the config file and it release my coins after i restarted the wallet.

Does anyone here know if staking should be off for masternodes? because my masternode coins are now staking themselves and only partly available. is this a problem for the masternode? I'm in the middle of setting it up.
Cryptoforthefuture99

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

Thanks! I just turned off staking in the config file and it release my coins after i restarted the wallet.

Does anyone here know if staking should be off for masternodes? because my masternode coins are now staking themselves and only partly available. is this a problem for the masternode? I'm in the middle of setting it up.

To avoid staking in my masternode wallet I put the following line in the mgn.conf file:

staking=0

This will ensure they don’t stake and stop your masternode from functioning if you think this is the issue.

based-dyl

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

thanks dev for listing on stocks.exchange Cheesy
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

Dev can you say any Date Timeline when is coming Zerocoin Protocol Implementation ... any Blcok Number or Date ?

I repeat my Questions:

Rzqt

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Stop spam, you did the translation without the approuval

Now let just the dev work and we will go to the moon  Smiley Smiley
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

Please move along. No one owes you anything. Dev burnt his extra coins to keep a balance with his investors which I fully respect. You are reinforcing the growing negative stereotype that translation and other bounty participants have on these boards. If you were legit member of the community or investor you wouldn’t be here FUDing...

Hey Devs you owe money for translation work delivered for several days. you did not pay several people who worked and delivered translations. It's not serious to do that.
you have been warned on bitcointalk for several days, without answering private messages before having to bring this public on the wire! I do not appreciate this vain behavior, all work deserves salary

@Magna Coin Developer What the fuck ! you do not care about my mouth! ? i don't appreciate really. We have worked hard for weeks. now you have to pay us, the work is done, you have copies, it is delivered and posted.

and the result discord ban !

So to read your support we are mandian thief, master singer or something?

Let things be clear and limpid, we are several people in this case. translated, posted and delivered the translations. At first the Devs ignored us, then said he has no Magnacoin except as a personal.

To explain to other morons: we work to create the menu of the restaurant, we cook and then we sit down and we watch you eat.

to read that the Devs to burn these Magnacoin that it does not have to pay us is false I have the proof of it, you do not believe me ? read this :

https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/04/6/1517089984-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/04/6/1517089984-27156990-10215024189136811-1828566742-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/04/6/1517089984-27399428-10156182984867608-60449471-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/04/6/1517090129-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27156990-10215024189136811-1828566742-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27399428-10156182984867608-60449471-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517090129-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg

and all the fucking sluts bastards who still think that we are thieves by what we do for you. If you still do not understand it is that you do it on purpose.

We worked at the request of Devs. This one refuses to pay for any valid reason - it's a fucking thief.

Know that the wheel turns, your actions will not be without consequences, it is a question of time is the law of Karma.

To this day Devs must for our work delivered at his request:

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coins MGN wallet : DBLYHJW83ufogbFMcawFJiHjVMis36y545
5000 for KNA 84 MGN wallet : DBMYop9mfNFqF6RGDzsFpp17eFvJ1B3D1R

Cryptoforthefuture99

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Coin is looking great, stakes well and one of the easiest masternodes to setup.

If you don’t want to leave your home PC running 24/7 for a masternode but also would prefer a windows setup, try Amazon lightsail vps instance to run your masternode on windows server 2016 (almost identical to windows 10).

Can runs a couple masternodes on the cheapest plan, or 7 - 10 on the more expensive $50 month one.
Nessing

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

Hey Devs you owe money for translation work delivered for several days. you did not pay several people who worked and delivered translations. It's not serious to do that.
you have been warned on bitcointalk for several days, without answering private messages before having to bring this public on the wire! I do not appreciate this vain behavior, all work deserves salary

@Magna Coin Developer What the fuck ! you do not care about my mouth! ? i don't appreciate really. We have worked hard for weeks. now you have to pay us, the work is done, you have copies, it is delivered and posted.

and the result discord ban !

So to read your support we are mandian thief, master singer or something?

Let things be clear and limpid, we are several people in this case. translated, posted and delivered the translations. At first the Devs ignored us, then said he has no Magnacoin except as a personal.

To explain to other morons: we work to create the menu of the restaurant, we cook and then we sit down and we watch you eat.

to read that the Devs to burn these Magnacoin that it does not have to pay us is false I have the proof of it, you do not believe me ? read this :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27156990-10215024189136811-1828566742-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27399428-10156182984867608-60449471-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517090129-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg

and all the fucking sluts bastards who still think that we are thieves by what we do for you. If you still do not understand it is that you do it on purpose.

We worked at the request of Devs. This one refuses to pay for any valid reason - it's a fucking thief.

Know that the wheel turns, your actions will not be without consequences, it is a question of time is the law of Karma.

To this day Devs must for our work delivered at his request:

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coins MGN wallet : DBLYHJW83ufogbFMcawFJiHjVMis36y545
5000 for KNA 84 MGN wallet : DBMYop9mfNFqF6RGDzsFpp17eFvJ1B3D1R

DEV must pay us for our work as promised on the ANN, no other solution, we are not going to seat on it..
HendrixJimi

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Magna coin is great! Are you experienced? The coin is very powerful in staking: I stake with 1500 MGN and I earn 30 MGN/days. I want to buy more today on https://stocks.exchange/trade/MGN/BTC - it's quite underrated, but must have a future. Thanks and Hodl Magna!  Wink
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:21:55 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:28:43 PM by Coinferenz

Magna coin is great! Are you experienced? The coin is very powerful in staking: I stake with 1500 MGN and I earn 30 MGN/days. I want to buy more today on https://stocks.exchange/trade/MGN/BTC - it's quite underrated, but must have a future. Thanks and Hodl Magna!  Wink

Please tell us what is "great" on Mangacoin.
It looks like that the Dev leave the Boat.

You can earn 1000 MGN at 1 Day ... but you must find buyer ... and the signs at this time are not very good to find some buyer in the Future.

Cryptoforthefuture99

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

Please tell us what is "great" on Mangacoin.
It looks like that the Dev leave the Boat.

You can earn 1000 MGN at 1 Day ... but you must find buyer ... and the signs at this time are not very good to find some buyer in the Future.

The dev was last active less than 48 hours ago. Not sure I would say he has left the boat for being gone less than 2 days.  Grin
What I like about it is 1) solid coding on top of a Pivx base 2) Atomic swaps coming  3)dev that follows through on promises like burning coins etc 4) staking without running a masternode is very profitable for smaller
Holders. (create 200 - 300 coin blocks and watch the rewards come in pretty regularly)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: