Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN]  (Read 23935 times)
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:35:02 AM by TimC

HI dEV, Show me the whitepaper..

Here is an inter view with the dev.

He said lets make a POW/POS coin that can not be mined with POW because our POS gets all of the blocks.

'Lets make another shit coin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0&t

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:43 AM

Dev, seriously, without jokes.

- Have a restart.
- Create a complete POS coin. (or with premined 1000 POW blocks)
- Change head of thread to [ANN][ICO][POS][MGN]MAGNA COIN MASTERNODES ZEROCOIN ATOMIC SWAPS
- For distribution (and net stability) you can make low supply airdrop (50 coin for paticipiant)

You will get many people wantes to buy you masternodes, seriously.

POW coin and fair start - not yours, unfortunately.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:37:07 AM

HI dEV, Show me the whitepaper..

Here is an inter view with the dev. He said lets make a POW coin that can not be mined with POW because our POS gets all of the blocks. 'Lets make another shit coin'

Watch the video from the start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0&t=26s

Please, can you take 3 minutes out of your day to read the ANN properly. You can mine POW if you want, but it will not be profitable. A tiny portion of the pre-mine is getting staked and this is not being done to get profits for developers, but to bring stability to the network.Any masternode and staking rewards gained from pre-mine will be burnt. Masternode rewards are ridiculously high right now, especially with the triple rewards kicking in the for the first 60 days. It is undoubtedly profitable to own a masternode and combine the fact it's getting sold at dirt cheap prices (sub $160k market cap) pre-exchange I really do feel like people are missing the point.
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:41:32 AM

Dev, seriously, without jokes.

- Have a restart.
- Create a complete POS coin. (or with premined 1000 POW blocks)
- Change head of thread to [ANN][ICO][POS][MGN]MAGNA COIN MASTERNODES ZEROCOIN ATOMIC SWAPS
- For distribution (and net stability) you can make low supply airdrop (50 coin for paticipiant)

You will get many people wantes to buy you masternodes, seriously.

POW coin and fair start - not yours, unfortunately.

Seconded, Thirded, and Fourthed(?)

Seriously dev. Shut this down and try again without failing to try and jump through loopholes so you can call this project something that it's not.
c0nc0n

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

Now live in coinsmarkets
https://coinsmarkets.com/api-379-MGN-BTC.png
Samuil

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

What CLOWN make this sht? http://prntscr.com/he2t6q
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:22:42 AM

this project is very interesting to discuss I had read a bit of this project and I was interested in the allocation this is very recommendation for the bounty hunter or the investors I am so sure that this will be a tranding topic for the future

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
flashersyd

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:25:42 AM

i think the dev is a kid, lol..
1700MN want sell it all to 170btc?  Grin Grin
wallet error like a shit..
dev want make faster to get money, forget the wallet get many error  Grin Grin Grin
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

i think the dev is a kid, lol..
1700MN want sell it all to 170btc?  Grin Grin
wallet error like a shit..
dev want make faster to get money, forget the wallet get many error  Grin Grin Grin

Do you even maths? A supply of at least 17 million would be required to sell that many.  Right now the circulating supply is only 2 million and only 1.7 million is getting sold as masternodes. Also, there are no wallet errors from what I can see.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

Magna Coin is officially trading on Coinmarkets. To make the P2P process easier, we have instead opted to raise funds via means of an exchange. Please note that Coinmarkets adds an extra decimal place, so 0.000010000 is actually equivalent to 1000 satoshis. We are still selling at the rate that was intended - 1000 satoshi per coin, which is around $160k market cap.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MGN.htm
rptr

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

Why are you selling coins so cheap? This way you make it almost impossible for exchanges to sell for more than 1000 sats until you sell your bags. How convenient...
You could have made your premine less and make 1 coin 5-10k sats and everybody would have been happy. Or you could have made first 10 MN for 1k and then rise the price multiple times.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Why are you selling coins so cheap? This way you make it almost impossible for exchanges to sell for more than 1000 sats until you sell your bags. How convenient...
You could have made your premine less and make 1 coin 5-10k sats and everybody would have been happy. Or you could have made first 10 MN for 1k and then rise the price multiple times.

Magna Coin is not an exorbitant ICO that seeks to exploit investors by selling at ridiculously high prices.The only reason that most of the pre-mine is being sold P2P is to raise funds for bigger exchanges such as Coinexchange.io and Cryptopia. The plan is to build a vibrant and loyal community by selling to people cheaply, ensuring early investors get a big return on investment. If you look at the majority of masternode coins, most have reached $500k market cap with ease.

This thread has got FUDDED hard so far, but most of it has been a result of miscommunication more than anything.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:11:53 AM

SHITCOIN

1. Ninja start with 2800+ mined blocks

2. Hidden pool with mining friends.

3. Get_work fail. GPU-mining (solo) not allowed.

4. Presale of masternodes (after all)

I dont understand the greed on this devs.

1. You start with big premine 7%
2. You want to sell masternods
3. For sure you set-up masrternods from premine
4. And on top of all this you open the mining for public at 2000+ mined blocks..
5. Dev gets 70% of all mined blocks

Enjoy your coin by yourself..

Does anything I explain to you go through your skull? Most of the FUD there has been debunked many times already, but I will explain it all one more time for you.
1. By the time masternodes are sold developers will only hold a pre-mine of just over 1%
2. Yes, we want to sell masternodes to get funds for bigger exchanges. Coinexchange.io is a 2BTC listing and Cryptopia is a 6BTC listing. That's not chump change.
3. We had to set up a few masternodes to ensure everything was working and to create network stability. It's standard procedure. Also, it is explicitly stated in the ANN that all rewards gained from these initial masternodes will be burnt once there are over 70 active nodes running on the chain.
4. The chain had been running for just over 24 hours. Any rewards gained from this will be burnt as I keep repeating.
5. Going back to point #3 again, the developers are not gaining anything because all MN rewards from the generated from the pre-mine are getting burnt.

In addition to this , the whole point is that masternode rewards are luxurious. Buying at $160k market cap and running the nodes is a bargain when you consider the fact block rewards are tripled for the first 3 months.

Quoting the same comment over and over makes you sound like a broken record man.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:46 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:28:54 AM by TimC

>>1. By the time masternodes are sold developers will only hold a pre-mine of just over 1%

So you own 100% of the coins and you setup the network so no POW happens and you stake 100% of all new coins and then you take 70% of all POS and POW from users. Since mater node get 70% and POS/POW miner only gets 30%. There is no possible way for you to burn your coins down to 1% since you are getting almost 80% all of new coins created.

>>2. Yes, we want to sell masternodes to get funds for bigger exchanges. Coinexchange.io is a 2BTC listing and Cryptopia is a 6BTC listing. That's not chump change.

Sure. Copy paste some code to create free coins to get BTC from users to promote your scam coin

>>3. We had to set up a few masternodes to ensure everything was working and to create network stability. It's standard procedure. Also, it is explicitly stated in the ANN that all rewards gained from these initial masternodes will be burnt once there are over 70 active nodes running on the chain.

Sure you setup master node so you can take 70% of all POS and POW rewards so that you control almost all of new coins created.

>>4. The chain had been running for just over 24 hours. Any rewards gained from this will be burnt as I keep repeating.

Yes you are keeping pretty much all rewards from the miners by taking 70% of their POW and 70% of their POS blocks just to burn them so you keep almost all of the coins.

>>5. Going back to point #3 again, the developers are not gaining anything because all MN rewards from the generated from the pre-mine are getting burnt.

Of course you are gaining something you are not doing all of this scam work for free. By setting up master node you are taking 70% of all POS and POW block. You will scam users to get paid. What you are doing is preventing user from geting your coins unless their are bought from your. Might as well call this a 90% premine ICO coin.

Since there is no buy support if someone did get a master node who would they be selling the master node rewards to since there is no buy support? Seems you did your best to keep all coins to yourself and you even posted that you setup the reward so it would turn off miners and make mining not profitable so you can create 100% of all new coins with POS.
tvorec28

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

MagnaCoinDev, which port?
rpcport=??
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:49:04 AM

rpcport=??

tvorec28

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:51:12 AM

rpcport=??

thank you)
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MGN.htm
Is the DEV selling at CoinsMarkets?
The fee has been wasted ...

philgfx

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

Some nice design work into this coin with the logos banners etc. May purchase some from CM.
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:27 PM

not a bad presentation...
but it stays unclear - what is your project primar advantage?Huh?? Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: