Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you budget your money in a day  (Read 2030 times)
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

Honestly Im invest bitcoin every once per month which I got from 10-15% of my salary
And then I focus to sell it at least $ 100 increment for the profit and it's better to invest in long term rather than short term

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

As an employee, I also need to budget my money for me to be able to survive the week of expences until my next salary. To be successful, we need some sacrifices. So I save 30% of my daily allowance to assure that my future is well secured. If ever I wanted to buy something, I make it 40%. 30& my money is for fare allowance and the other 30 is for mu food allowance. The other 10 is I would still have is for emergency purposes. Being wise is like having a straight path to success.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

When l got my salary at bitcoining l separate my budget for my kids that lm  going to wait for two to three months again for my next salary. So my budget for everyday is not enough for a delicious foods but  we have to be patiently thankful on whatever food l provide.l don't have bitcoin savings yet because lve got a lot of debts because LMAO the only bread winner in my house, l am separated with my husband, my two sons are studying and my daughter at young age has a son already, l have a grandson already so it's so hard for me to budget my income now. So if l got a bigger salary at bitcoin l can't have enough budget for my kids.By now l used to be thrifty lm glad that my children support me on my situation now. They don't demands at me. So my budget l do it like a rubber band that l really have to be patiently wait for the turn that one of this days leg out of this difficult financial problems now. That bitcoin will save me to rise up to a successful life.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

First of all i put money away to pay utility, bills, credits and so on, after that i put the food money and the rest of it i invest in bitcoins. It is a question of priorities.
Weaklies

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

I have not started earning yet.                                                                                                                                                                                             once i have earn some bitcoin then i will think about what to do with my earn bitcoin.   
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

Budgeting is not a hard task if only you don't have any monthly payments due. Before, i used to deposit my money in my bank and almost half of my salary will go to by bank account. But this time, It's hard to budget money since there is only little amount of money left for my monthly salary because of loans.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
entebah

Activity: 1536
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:25:49 PM

I have not started earning yet.                                                                                                                                                                                             once i have earn some bitcoin then i will think about what to do with my earn bitcoin.   
OP does not talk about this, he just talks about how to do financial management well.
Fair enough if you are currently saving and thinking about the future.
mykspalado

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

There are many ways on how to budget your money in a day because no one knows what will happen in a day. Maybe there will be some emergency that you need to spend a lot of money, and sometimes you lose money because of some bad guys that steal your money in public or even in your account. Budgeting money in a day is also being wise, responsible and safe for a day.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

Just putting aside my monthly bills like electric, water and monthly groceries and 20% for my savings and the rest will for daily expenses. Prioritizing my needs before my wants.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

I dont budget my everyday expenses i only buy what i want to prevent myself from dying lol this is true story i only buy what i truly wants and whats essential for living everyday dont planning it ahead to prevent a huge expenses for only a day i guess i dont do that much cause im a freelancer.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:15:30 AM

I have a strat that allows one third for every part of my life. One third for saving, one third for investing, and one third for me. I think this is a decent strategy and I feel most comfortable with it. Sometimes I spend more on

me but as we all do I am sure.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:34 AM

I'm budgeting things that I do not really need. I kept my income so that it grew even more. In the past, the money budget is very difficult, so we should be wise in the cost. Because it is our ultimate repentance. Collect money for the future and do not spend it for vain things.

Dont you have more certain percentage of your daily or monthly spend??
Like me, i have monthly basis of budget. I spend maximum 50% of my income for buying daily stuffs.
Another 50% is saved for future or for emergency.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:47:54 AM

Just putting aside my monthly bills like electric, water and monthly groceries and 20% for my savings and the rest will for daily expenses. Prioritizing my needs before my wants.

This is the commonly error of the middle type and poor people to rich people. Middle man and poor tends to spend their money on their needs, and even things that they need but not really useful, they also buy. While the rich people, spends it on investments which make them more richer.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

Try again. Or learn english first.

There is a budgeting strategy for millenials by a Singaporean billionaire. Google and read, it might help ya. Cheesy
why not put the link here so many of the millennials can read and adapt to their daily living,maybe OP wanted to have other strategy to saves hes funds.

Regarding to OPs question i think we have the same thing eventhough im not a student and having my own family now,and my wife is who budgeting our daily expences she make sure that 20-30% of our daily income goes to savings and my earning here in crypto remains in crypto for our childrens future
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

For me, budgeting my money is the easiest part for a student. I'll make sure that i spend my money to all my needs rather than all my wants. First thing before i'll go , i will get my money exactly for a day to spend. And take part for food, transport fee and necessary things or i rather save the remaining for the next day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

I budget my money by listing all the things that only i need for a day and i just always bring that list or put it on my phone using an app so i can stick with that list so if there is something that caught my eyes in a mall then i will not buy it because i know that i have a list that is all about the things that i only needed.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:48:08 AM

Needs are the compulsory without which you cannot live and desires and wants are something which add the luxury to your life. So you have planned quite properly by placing the right things first and with the rest saving you keep investing a certain % in the btc where after some years you will definitely get a good amount as a return on this investment.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:49:53 AM

Limit your Credit card or limit the amount of money in your account for the week/month. If you hit your cap that's it. I like to keep any extra to compound over to the next month as a mini bonus to myself.

Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

Take a time budgetting all expenses and look at your money and try to separate everything from your bills down to household needs and your own expenses for the whole week.Try to minimize the things that you won't be needing allowing you to have something to keep.

kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

I budget my allowance. I'm only given enough amount of money for a day. For transportation, lunch and school stuffs. It is really enough for all my expenses for a day, so i have no chance for saving so I'm always carrying packed lunch to save money. Thanks for bitcoin for giving me extra money.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: