Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth can rise to 500usd it?  (Read 3403 times)
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:06:32 AM

ETH is nothing compared to BTC

It is not about comparing but it is about earning and not losing your investments. Lot of altcoins specially ETH have contributed for BTC huge price value increases because when the investors and most of all bounty participants received their tokens they will mostly sell it to received BTC for fiat. Therefore, BTC cannot just collect all the credits but it shall give respect to the altcoins. Now ETH is ATH of $650, it will be very fortunate to those holders because maybe this will be the start of ETH to arise.
yes i also believe ETH will have more use than BTC someday,  and that will be the reason for the continued rise in prices as of now there are many developers make a ethereum contract token and before you can send that token you need to have ETH for gas in that case it will also help to increase the price of ETH .
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

Its still possible to reach $1,000 before the year ends,thats how powerful ethereum is that charts cant lie.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

It has already cross the $500 mark. the moment I saw DASH approaching $1000, I knew ethereum can never remain below $500! How high ethereum will go is not yet clear for me as it has some issue to deal with.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:45:19 AM

ETH is nothing compared to BTC

It is not about comparing but it is about earning and not losing your investments. Lot of altcoins specially ETH have contributed for BTC huge price value increases because when the investors and most of all bounty participants received their tokens they will mostly sell it to received BTC for fiat. Therefore, BTC cannot just collect all the credits but it shall give respect to the altcoins. Now ETH is ATH of $650, it will be very fortunate to those holders because maybe this will be the start of ETH to arise.
yes i also believe ETH will have more use than BTC someday,  and that will be the reason for the continued rise in prices as of now there are many developers make a ethereum contract token and before you can send that token you need to have ETH for gas in that case it will also help to increase the price of ETH .

I also agree that in the near future ETH can rise up close to bitcoin.  With the use of ETH, anyone can transact in most of exchangers. With this,  BTC in most exchanges is transferred and converted via GAS, which is based on ETH.  Maybe in the near future no one would want to use too much ETH just for converting bitcoin,  so instead of  many conversions, there would be a direct conversion of fiats to ETH and vice versa, allowing the use of ETH at its maximum advantage. Less loss of eth due to transaction fee, which in later scenario,  many would be glad to get their fiat with a low deduction starting from a exchanger.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Ethereum can rise to $1000, is the question now.

It surpassed $500 and is soaring slowly to $700 as we speak. It's the rise of altcoins finally.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:50:22 AM

It is possible because the value of eth is crossing 500 usd better to invest now cause someday eth will raise as we expected it. Ethereum can basically helps us to have a better future. We can prefer this coin for a good benefits
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

Oh I think this question has already been answered as it has been fluctuating all day long between $685 and $715. And it's probably going to go even higher than that

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:29 PM

Good coin market has come, I think eth can rise to 500usd. What do you think?

I think it was very easy because started this game " Cryptokitty ". Now good question is " Are Ethereum will achieve 1000 dollars to end 2017 ". In my opinion it is really possible
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

Broke that record.
Almost $700 now. I am so glad I kept some in MEW. Sadly it is not that much.
But looks like Ethereum is really looking forward into getting back that .05 exchange with bitcoin just like before. I hope it will reach that nunmber again.
After the increase of bitcoin I felt like my ethereum is not that much because of the trade with btc.a
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

now the price is more than $700
and i think it will hit $1000 soon
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

No one can give you exactly a precise answer, all you can do is wait for it to rise. If you have the money to buy, make your bags full of eth as it will not only go $500, it will increase around $600 and surely will provide you high return of investments.
ETH will definitely go higher, as high as 1000$. So better invest now because it has a bright future. Your money will doubled if it goes to 1000$. Also try to invest in other altcoins then you can probably sell it as ETH. Lets hope for the best for ethereum.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:42:10 PM

No one can give you exactly a precise answer, all you can do is wait for it to rise. If you have the money to buy, make your bags full of eth as it will not only go $500, it will increase around $600 and surely will provide you high return of investments.
ETH will definitely go higher, as high as 1000$. So better invest now because it has a bright future. Your money will doubled if it goes to 1000$. Also try to invest in other altcoins then you can probably sell it as ETH. Lets hope for the best for ethereum.

I think it's worthwhile to invest not right now but wait for the correction takes place and then buy.
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

The Ethereum course is already 690, by the end of the year I think 1000 will be.
authorfriendly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

Asked and answered. What's next?
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:55 PM

It's old question about 500 usd.
New will be about 1000$
Yes, I also expect that the price of the Ethereum will be at the end of the month 1000-1200 dollars. And in 2018 the price can be 2000-2500 dollars.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

Good coin market has come, I think eth can rise to 500usd. What do you think?

It already reach at $653 in still pumping and kicking. I believed this was due to lot of altcoins are buying ethereum for their gas in order to exchange their tokens to trading site in which ethereum was needed to buy for gas limit and gwei. In addition, Bitcoin is become so expensive to purchase in which some are shifting to altcoins as alternative in which ethereum is much cheaper than bitcoin for an investment.
It is better to buy ETH now because the favor of rising it to $1000 this year is strong. With that small amount of days ETH has rise almost doubled in less than a month. It should be a good sign that you have to invest in ETH and hold it for the future.
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

Yeah , maybe i should invest some on eth if thats so. Even if it doesnt rise aggressively lime btc, for the long run, i think i will earn profit from this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

500$ is not impossible for eth. At Ethereum’s current growth rate, $500 dollars can be expected in the near future. Digital currency analysts think that we could see $500 before the close of the year. For now, know that when you purchase Ethereum, you are actually purchasing the network’s digital currency, Ether. Ether powers the Ethereum network so by purchasing it, you invest in the network itself. Hence why all the coin exchanges use the coin's network name, Ethereum. And by the way, Ethereum has more applications than bitcoin if you don't mind.
This forecast was more accurate. We see that now the rate of ethereum is 641 dollars. This is quite good for him, however I hope that ethereum will continue to increase in price as it is strongly underestimated compared to bitkoynom, although it does a lot of useful work.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Slimberry

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:23:47 AM

More like a prophetic declaration. eth to the moon. Smiley
shielalez

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

Eth is the second best coin on the market now! I think it has the ability to catch up to BTC some time in the future. Definitely a good and safe investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: