Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING HUGE ORGANIZED SCAM BEING RUN ON EXCHANGES (must see to believe)  (Read 1105 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:45 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 02:04:45 AM by MickGhee

there is an upcoming fork of bitcoin called bitcoin diamond  which is really dumb but its an honest fork  where users get new coins  for bitcoin they hold and chaos ensues.

while i feel these are gimmicky and just dumb ways to trick people, it is their right to do whatever they want in a free market  

but this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439554.0

is an organized scam to knowingly trick people into buying a  different  coin that will not transfer.   this exchange  listed them  https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BID.htm

i traded here before  and even listed bubble there  so i thought this place was trying to be a good exchange  and if they knew  they would   fix it.

no

support told me that  "we like scams here they make us a little money"  

if you have been around a while you will know these people are the worst they will  go to other exchanges and say look btcd is way low here and trick people into buying a coin  they have billions

then they tried to buy me off ....  lol  i hate money and greed thats why i am trying to kill  debt  and servitude .   i said just admit your a scammer and iwill leave it alone and i will even respect your art because  its   super ironic and fitting .  i would be proud of it if i were a lying thief. but  if ytour so scared of who you are that you lie to yourself  8i will burn some time to fuck with u because your a tool.  lol and i hate weak people

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MustCoins

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

There is nothing in the link you posted..

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:03:20 AM

sorry  i am fixing

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:54 AM

links fixed please comment to move to the top of the forum

Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:13:33 AM

Thank you for the warning though, I'm sure it'll help a lot of people not falling for it. I'm pretty sure I would've.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:20:40 AM

Thank you for the warning though, I'm sure it'll help a lot of people not falling for it. I'm pretty sure I would've.

please share this tweet

https://twitter.com/Spayse_/status/933509480758829056
  go  over to the scamcoin exchange and tell them how much you like being robbed

freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

We can identify scam projects by member level.Lots of projects are becoming as a newbie.They don't use their real profile.Why is that? That's a point Shocked
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

Hello in fact yesterday I asked they a couple of questions
and the developer removed them
Then another user also they ask and they were deleted again
If the currency is not a scam, because they moderate?
anonfgc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:36:00 AM

These people claim to be anonymous. Everyone knows that anonymous is a lie and really dosent exist. But good thing they have hackers on This exchange   our Midwest computer club just bought an  antsle  personal cloud that can spin  a thousand 33mh cores at once. We will be conducting networking drills to simulate a bad day for a  group of well we normally get pervs.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:51:28 AM

they did say that they were anon   here is the deleted post i can provide screens

Deleted Post
« Sent to: MickGhee on: November 22, 2017, 10:34:18 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

ok if you think you can beat my  bot have fun. now this is a philosophical and intellectual challenge and you will learn why i am the way i am.. or just send me a pm from your ranked account telling me something true

Activity: 966

FOUNDER OF BUBBLE

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 30: -0 / +3

Re: ANN [DECENTRALIZED] Bitcoin Diamond - Proof Of Stake Version Based On Bitcoin
Today at 09:15:42 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #67
Quote from: knobcore on Today at 08:56:44 PM
Quote from: MickGhee on Today at 08:08:34 PM
Quote from: knobcore on Today at 06:57:59 PM
Quote from: MickGhee on Today at 06:12:07 PM
there is  no seed node because

a. they use a known scam ip

b. they dont know how to do it

pick one both mean the same thing

the coin launched at 1 its 6 100% mined  by no  one

hahaha  only a noobie sock puppet would say this is legit

3. The developer had working code for a project where he spent a lot of time on it (read the code, it's commented by which parts are PPC and which parts are BTC code, why he chose those pieces, etc) and a working name in which somebody else (ie, a whale like you who got in early on BTC and has millions to spend on a fancy website, etc) got, and he paniced and put up an unfinished website and launched without a seed node and a free web server because he's obviously foreign.

1 gig fiber + dedicated IP for seed node = at least 150 USD a month to keep in my area and I live in an area with a big hydroelectric dam with 5 cent kwh electricity and fiber up the ass 50 mi from a Google and Microsoft data center.

Dev should change the name while keeping code and blockchain and the miners who supported it, which there were a few as long as there was 1000 blocks to mine which can be mined in hours and re-launched with the proper support. The tech is there, and it's good enough and clean enough to understand that someone (ie, a whale like you) could go on his github, hard fork it, change the name, throw 10k into a website, and make billions of dollars because he solved both the problems of transaction fees and speed through some clever re-mixing and customization.

I don't give a flying fuck what the market says, or how much money some guys got or their website. I want to see what this code can do scaled. Nothing more, nothing less. Because he said it was different, and I bothered to look at it. It's not even a bitcoin hard fork. It hardly has anything to do with bitcoin at all. It's like some crazy mesh of bitcoin/litecoin/PPC that happens to work.

what do you know a response from a newbie sockpuppet saying its legit

Yeah, I'll respond. I was right there in #anonops in 2011 when bitcoin was being traded for dollars and cents and had it's first test in the water with Wikileaks. I didn't believe in bitcoin then. I still don't, per se. Not even this project. The technology is interesting, but that's really all it is to me. It's full of the dark parts of the net, always was, always has been and that will be crypto's downfall.

The dev and I aren't even from the same country dude.

It isn't another clone coin, which is 200% more work than most (if not all) of these alt coins here. The question is can you still be secure while having a single block confirmation time while in a POS mode and the coins you generate is primarily your data. One block confirmations are a bit shaky security wise because it allows for the same sorts of MITM attacks that we have with bad security certificates. However, it does solve the speed problem (and there might be better ways of doing this through carefully designed network topology). Which, in a P2P system like bitcoin is a mess and we all know it. (the answer to this is in front of our eyes and lies in how IP blocks are distributed through country and region)

So think a bit before you speak.

lol i will give you credit for being an intelligent, well spoken and clever becuase you used a clasic tactic to create a non issue which shifted the argument to a topic that is not being discussed. i have no doubt you are someone i would get along with.  you claim that your a dollar btc member but your a brand new account  likely somewhat true but proves that you know this is a scam or your lengendary name would bve proud to support such a an amazing  nothing burger  that will be one sat 1 min after it hits youbet
Report To Admin

Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:17 AM

please share this tweet

https://twitter.com/Spayse_/status/933509480758829056
  go  over to the scamcoin exchange and tell them how much you like being robbed

Just retweeted. Hope it helps people not to fall for it
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:28 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 04:02:20 AM by MickGhee

These people claim to be anonymous. Everyone knows that anonymous is a lie and really dosent exist. But good thing they have hackers on This exchange   our Midwest computer club just bought an  antsle  personal cloud that can spin  a thousand 33mh cores at once. We will be conducting networking drills to simulate a bad day for a  group of well we normally get pervs.

Sorry I broke your thing. I was not 100% sure I was good but ... Variables

anonfgc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:38 AM

These people claim to be anonymous. Everyone knows that anonymous is a lie and really dosent exist. But good thing they have hackers on This exchange   our Midwest computer club just bought an  antsle  personal cloud that can spin  a thousand 33mh cores at once. We will be conducting networking drills to simulate a bad day for a  group of well we normally get pervs.

Sorry I broke your thing. I was not 100% sure I was good but ...

Lol u never said that you were sure but in the end u did get the box for the guys
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:59:45 AM

Sorry I broke your thing. I was not 100% sure I was good but ...

Lol u never said that you were sure but in the end u did get the box for the guys

Lol I spent half of the money I got from a crazy person. In the end I jacked presstab
  But I learned how to build a block

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

Too bad they said no relaunch...  We could do something

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:58 AM

When will this Bitcoin Diamond fork happen and who is behind it? Is that officially known?

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

When will this Bitcoin Diamond fork happen and who is behind it? Is that officially known?

Irrelevant..  this is something that we can not allow.   I'd rather throw money at a crazy idea that  is dumb but real. ........Because experiments   but a public   almost institutionalized     equivocal  theft

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

Lol they could say that it is a scam and sell it as a protest and I would call it art it's been done paycon

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

But they will not budge

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:13:01 AM

Lol they could say that it is a scam and sell it as a protest and I would call it art it's been done paycon

Why is this a scam? I still don't understand. If they are forking and their tech works, what is wrong?

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: