Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie,  (Read 11418 times)
Quinni (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:03:53 AM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

I agree with you that most of them don't have any quality. The question is how can you know will it be a good coin or not? Maybe we can eliminate those that don't have whitepaper and a roadmap. Are there any other ideas how to decide which coins don't have any value and we should not even bother with them?
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:16:14 AM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Almost all airdrop are trash, you can simply go to the first page on their Announcement thread, there are so simple and only talk about airdrops. All these thing are trash and when the coins accepted on etherdelta, the dev will dump all the coins. Only 1-2 project airdrops will become succes others are not.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:16:35 AM

if just put an address or sent pm with your address is no problem,,
but if you should fill a form with all your data is too risky,,
because they can use your data for any activities

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

yes .
only some airdrop is a lie.
some is scam.
some gives shit coins.
some gives good quality coin but gives small amount.
but still its free.
if you don't give your private key .
nothing will lose . just join and join!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

i just join one or two airdrop i guess, i dont want to wasting my time to fill the form that collect our personal data and give back nothing except their novalue token. so i decide to give up on airdrop and just focused to bounty campiagn, take time sure but that worth to do than fill the form for worthless airdrop.

but yeah there lot successfull airdrop tho
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

Free is free, you can't beat that. Out of a 100 airdrops, if 99 turns out to be scams or just simply fail and one will succeed and rise in value, then it was worth it. Filling out forms is not that bad, and the information isn't *that* private (I don't see what can someone do if he has my bitcointalk username or twitter handle). As long as you don't give out private keys I don't see the risk there.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:28:39 AM

No shit, Sherlock. 95% of these airdrops are useless pile of garbage, and people go after it because of free money, well you're likely to get 5$ for all of your hard work that you put in the airdrops. Instead of wasting time on participating in airdrops, rather do something more productive, be a day trader rather if you have so much time to concentrate on these airdrops.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:32:29 AM

You must be patient guys... You must believe that not all airdrop is lie. So, you must try and try agan until you get many more coins in an airdrop  Wink
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:37:43 AM

I agree. Almost all incoming airdrop are more  about lies, donations, and scams. But you can avoid this very simple. Just join airdrops that are just asking for your shares on you social media posts and your ethereum address, and a bit of requirements from bitcointalk and nothing more. If theyre requiring to donate or just an obvious scam, then dont fill. Its that simple.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

you should not take care of the airdrop, do you feel disturbed by the airdrop? better ignore it.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:40:00 AM

I never try to participate in the airdrop because that was a kind to waste a lot of your time. if you are begging with these scammers that try to make airdrop and you are very wrong dude.
Majority of the scammers using the airdrop as the easiest way to grab trader's money.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

I wonder why airdrop is a wastage of time , even if we believe all the airdrops are fake and lie. You only have to submit your address to the airdrop and you will get it for free. There is no cost involve in it.  Even if its scams, it will just waste 5 mins of your time. We actually waste so much time on other things and if we can spend 5 mins on airdrop also, who knows if any airdrop is good and change our life if the value of coins gets better.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:41:45 AM

I am about 3 months back never again join the airdrop. Too many airdrops are popping up, so it's quite confusing to choose them

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

Agreed on this statement this is why i do left already on airdrop matters since they are not worth to waste of my time. When we do compare airdrops back in the past those are the good days which most of them do really give big amounts of coins and do have capability to have value after its being distributed which we can able to make money on those times but on now they are becoming strict. Requirements tighten but the rewards have been decreased and yet ending up on recieving a shit coin that doesnt have value later on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

I agree with those who offer to participate because you still do not lose anything, you have to look at the form to fill out, very often in form it is clear that this is SCAM. Do not be lazy to read on the bitealk a branch of distribution, serious projects always have their own site and all documents

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:16:05 AM

I was join airdrop for month later, but until now i don't have coin from airdrop, everytime i see my wallet for come some coin. And now i'm very angry in airdrop, that's very lie to get coin. Because i don't know to different airdrop scam and airdrop legit, maybe someone in this forum can tell me?
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

Yes, I think so, recently participated in quite a few airdrops, but I did not get any money, and now the airdrop is not particularly friendly, more like a lie.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:39:57 PM

i dont think so, if you know about bitcoin red and sugar exchange you will know that not all airdrop are lie..
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

Absolutely rightly said. Airdrops are mostly fraud. Often computers are bombarded with viruses or miners with all the ensuing consequences.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: