Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable?  (Read 11762 times)
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:43 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 02:05:03 PM by uztre29

Airdrops did not give me a high profit. Some tokens I received are already worthless because there are too many dumpers. Still, airdrops are profitable. Maybe, I am just not lucky. Just join airdrops as many as you can but be very careful because scams are widespread. Some of the tokens you will receive needs to be hold for long term in order to make your profit high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:57:03 PM

Maybe if we get them and forget about them for an year or two and in the meantime the devs keep on working on the project, then hell yeah. But most people flip free coins instantly so end up on the loosing side of the trade.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

yes airdrops are profitable since because you dont need to pay anything some other airdrop you need to do some task in order to receive the coin and some others you need to pay in order to receive i wouldn't call it airdrop if you need to pay. there are also airdrop who give weekly like bitsend , deeponion but in deeponion you need put some signature and do post in order to earn.
shishi-icy

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

Airdrops are profitable. I've seen some people earned a lot from airdrops. And that is also the reason why I was attracted at first in crypto. It's like you're printing money. I've seen some profitable airdrops like Kekcoin, NEM, DeepOnion, EthereumDark, eBTC, etc. It all depends when you cashed out. Even Bitcoin used to be airdropped believed it or not. So if you've received some Bitcoins from faucets and forgot about it, and returned to it just now. You're now a millionaire in just few years time. From freebies.
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

I love airdrop, no matter take me many times gone... it is free, and you will found out from ethplorer / etherscan, your following MEW wallet are many different kind of token in it, it is always good, if you can keep it for few years... Cheers~

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
influxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:19 PM

Sometimes you can get money from airdrop, sometimes no. I'ts like lottery. But you didn't waste a lot of time on airdrop, so you don't get very upset when you do not get paid.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Nope! Not all airdrops are profitable most especially nowadays. A lot of these airdrops are popping almost everyday but some of them are some kind of joke projects since it turns out to be a scammy one after a couple of weeks due to developers abandoning the project. Some of my friends are hoarding airdrop tokens but most of the coins they have are just shitcoins I think eighty percent of their holdings are nonsense coins because they told me that it's been a long time they are waiting for it to be listed on exchanges but until now there is no sign of life of their tokens in some exchanges.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

Some airdrops are good and some are not, so if you join airdrop make sure that you can get the free token if not your participation in an airdrop is useless. Of course it is profitable if is good airdrop I got pos token airdrop, and it is good.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:17:38 PM

Yes wait for thr pump and sell those coins, you will get free money.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:30:51 PM

We suffer the same problem. there quite a lot of airdrop that I followed, but there only a few can truly paid. there is also paid by coin, but there is no market of the coin. in Imtoken is full of airdrop coins that are worthless (no price) and moreover now a lot of fake airdrop which said just make us account to be functioned. I'm sorry too many join in airdrop. hopefully there's no problem whatsoever. better join bounty campaign only. if join in airdrop, beware because some airdrop a lot of cheats.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

I am pretty sure that there are very very valuable profitable airdrops. People think that airdrops are free money so they are shit etc. I don't agree. Some airdrops have 10:1 value with real coin and it works as advertisement.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

airdrop is beneficial, but must carefully choose airdrop because it is now seen airdrop that only deceive and not profitable. it's only a disadvantage, so if you get a profit from airdrop it's a fortune.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

If you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think and sometimes you can hit a jackpot and your airdrop pump a lot

But usually airdrops are worthless and you can be scammed by it

I totally agree with you. I've been participating in Airdrops and I say mostly like 90% of coins that I get has no value or they call it shitcoins. But, there are also a good one, if your lucky. I was holding EBTC that I got from airdrop before and I sold it when it stars to pump and after a few hours it went skyhigh that I might get as much as 120,000 in my currency. It was the most regreting moment of my life. I sold it for only 15,000. Very regreting right?
So, there will be a lucky day for everyone who participates in Airdrops and I can say it is Profitable, but it needs LUCK

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:46 PM

Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

That's true and airdrop is not only a good way to earn profit, it's also the most easiest way too. But since lots of airdrops are on the air for grabs now, we could also hardly tell which one is legit or not but whether you will bumped into a scammy airdrop, that's ok because you got nothing to lose in the first place but always bear in mind to be vigilant all the time when joining an airdrop because you might end up giving your private key of your ETH wallet instead of its address.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

It is very difficult to look for good airdrops. Out of fifty, about 1-2 are good. Some part does not come at all to the purse.
cirizenk

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

if you choose right airdrop u will get profit, take away from frauds, check projects with right checklist and everything will be ok
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

It is very difficult to look for good airdrops. Out of fifty, about 1-2 are good. Some part does not come at all to the purse.

Agree,  out of 50, maybe a handful are decent.

I got lukcy with eBTC and made over 1000$ (price touched 70c).  I am still hodling some to see where she goes. Smiley

lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I'm actually surprised at first but they actually do, some airdrops raffles an amount of token which you can earn just by participating to their airdrop. But most of the airdrop give a few amount of tokens but in the end it all depends on the market value of that token.

In my case I never had any profitable airdrop. Maybe someone else was lucky and they had good profit but I really don't believe that airdrops are profitable!

QpeepBounties

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

Airdrops are either profitable or just a loss of time. The good thing is that you cannot lose money, just time.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

But again time is a money... Wink
Nevertheless, you must join airdrop if you want to get some coins.. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: