Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

Just because Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum doesn't mean we should underestimate the power of blockchain technology that has a lot to offer.. Just like bitcoin the value of Ethereum increases and tbh Ether increases steadily and bitcoin just seems too good to be true. heh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:02 AM

Yes, bitcoin is more important than ethereum. Bitcoin is safe than any other currency.  And now bitcoin's price is high than anyother currency.

I agree with you
I also believe that bitcoin is more important than Ethereum.  Bitcoin is too much trusted. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.Many people are engaged with bitcoin.

Still if I would have the chance to choose between them, I will choose bitcoin over eth, btc is my priority and eth would just be my 2nd option. I wanted to have both of them but the important digital currency for me is bitcoin since it has gone so far and I wanted to be part of its growing and to become successful because of it.
Not only you but all the people will choose the bitcoin because the bitcoin is the best source of the income for me and for the people who are investing in the bitcoin, I am sure the bitcoin is getting more and more expensive I will invest in the bitcoin and the source of the earning is the bitcoin now a day, I hope the bitcoin will give me the profit if I will invest in the bitcoin in the future.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum take their places in the world of crypto currency and perform each of its functions, I think, we can not compare them directly.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?

in terms of price of course. but in terms of technology both have it. I guess someone can buy both and make a profit from btc and eth.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

Yeah
Bitcoin is more important than ethereum. Bitcion is more save than ethereum . Bitcoin is the best currency .Now the price of bitcoin is $9881. In future it will be increase no doubly . So we can get more profit with the help of bitcoin. I love bitcoin very much.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:16:51 AM

Bitcoin became more important for now because it is currently supported by many exchanges like converting fiat to btc and vice versa and  regarding eth the most important feature is the smart contract so in my opinion its both important because it has different uses and functionalities but I can see in the long run eth will dominate in the future lets see.    

MarkTrade19

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

Yes, the graph of Bitcoin is going up and up, it hits $10,000. So bitcoin is more important than Ethereum.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

Bitcoin is important as a currency of accumulation.
Ether is important as a platform for developing smart contracts.
Both currencies are important, each in its own way.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

actually between bitcoin and etherium are two commodities that have their respective advantages. if etherium becomes the center for ERC20 wallet, bitcoin is a commodity that becomes the center of all coins. so etherium and bitcoin are unity that can not be separated.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

It's hard to tell which one is more important. Bitcoin is still the main and the leading cryptocurrency and will hold that positio but ETH is the altcoin with the bigest potential for the future. Each of these currencies have its own role that differs from each other and often can't be compared. I would say that both are equaly important, especialy from their users point of view.

malaj
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

I think yes, bitcoin is more important then other crypto currencies. Since its unstable and have high price also bitcoin have the possibility to use as money in future. Growth of bitcoin is higher than Ethereum,  But we still can't say anything since many people are involving with Ethereum so maybe like bitcoin,  Ethereum also become the mother of all crypto currency but now now, only in future its possible.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:36:19 AM

it depends every people choice and use .btc and eth very important for Cryptocurrency. i like bitcoin but for me important ethereum.i think ethereum currency top currency.
youghten

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

Yes number of markets,users and who hold bitcoin is more than ETH .but most of icons use tokens which will be ETH at the end.

ETH is best altcoin for BTC and less important than btc .  invest in both if you have money.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:49 AM

I think, bitcoin and ethereum are different. the biggest difference is the main purpose of both project.

Bitcoin aims to be a medium of wealth storage, digital gold, and ultimately a globally adopted currency that can repair or replace conventional money to some extent. Ethereum's goal is to be a platform that smart contracts and decentralized applications can use.
Chekitan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:21:36 AM

Yes bitcoin is more important than etherium as bitcoin works on a large platform and accepted worldwide whil etherium works ofrbsmall and smart contracts.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

Obviously, Yes! Bitcoin is the main Cryptocurrency that is traded to any different altcoin! No further questions asked.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

Well both are importants and valuable crypto currencies. But Bitcoin is older and more valuable than Ethereum, or any other altcoin, because all this altcoins depend in Bitcoin. Ethereum is very important too especially with its smart contract platform allowing people to create and invest in tokens.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:33:01 AM

Just because Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum doesn't mean we should underestimate the power of blockchain technology that has a lot to offer.. Just like bitcoin the value of Ethereum increases and tbh Ether increases steadily and bitcoin just seems too good to be true. heh

What do you think you are talking about? Ethereum is a good altcoin but it is nowhere near the price of bitcoin. However price is not the only thing. Ethereum has a good chance to become one of the biggest crypto in the world. It is different from bitcoin and that is what makes it special. That idea behind every crypto is what makes them unique and and that drives the people to believe in the new altcoin.

It is not comparable to bitcoin because essentially both are different.

Obviously, Yes! Bitcoin is the main Cryptocurrency that is traded to any different altcoin! No further questions asked.
Do you know that ether can also be used as a base currency to trade on? Most exchanges allow BTC ETH and USD to be the reference currencies. I think you should do more research on trading before you comment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are equally important currency, they perfectly complement each other, both high capitalization, and someone needs to take second place? The Ethereum have a very strong team and big plans, which contributes to a favorable future and good growth. If you think how to allocate budget, divide equally between bitcoin and Ethereum

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
dosewatt

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

For me, yes, bitcoin is more important the ethereum, but don't compare them because those two are important to us, how can you get bitcoin if you don't have ethereum? So that's why we don't need to compare it.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: