Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum without any doubt, despite the fact that Ethereum too is really having the most promising potential among altcoins. But still Bitcoin is the first used crypto currency and it have the highest price actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

It's personally a subjective issue because it depends on how each one tends to treat encrypted money , well, they are both using blockchain technology, and supported & accepted by several sides , they both give us large options for transferring decentralisingly our money.
For me, I prefer bitcoin, for the simple reason that it has more potential to grow in the future.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

Everyone thinks that the best bitcoin today, in view of the growing bitcoin development and price, but I think ethereum is also good at investing now, because the price of ethereum is still too low if you do now then you will be a billionaire in future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:05:43 PM

Everyone thinks that the best bitcoin today, in view of the growing bitcoin development and price, but I think ethereum is also good at investing now, because the price of ethereum is still too low if you do now then you will be a billionaire in future.

I agree with you, I would also like to invest with ethereum as its price as of the moment is low compared to bitcoin.  I like to buysome ethereum and just keep it in my wallet.  As to bitcoin, it is a sure investment and profit considering the continuous price of bitcoin.  If you have extra money bettet to buy and have both.
katmalo.ak47

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

I agree with you, I would also like to invest with ethereum as its price as of the moment is low compared to bitcoin.  I like to buysome ethereum and just keep it in my wallet.  As to bitcoin, it is a sure investment and profit considering the continuous price of bitcoin.  If you have extra money bettet to buy and have both.

Bitcoin is better than ethereum , because the value of the bitcoin is very high than ethereum. also the rate of the rising in of the bitcoin is very high then ethereum. The use of the bitcoin is more than ethereum which make and increase the popularity of a currency, the more people use the more will it be popular and thus it will rise day by day which attract new people and thus the chain is continue. Thats why BITCOIN is more important than ethereum.
fateh1313

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

yes we can compare both bitcoin and ethereum both are crypto coins but as introducer  bitcoin is more preferable then ethereum in market but in future it can be any way can not predict 

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

Bitcoin is better than any other digital  currency because the value of bitcoin is better than any other digital currency.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

Of course yes, because bitcoin has a strong base and a better value than etherum. But I do not underestimate the development of etherum which is now starting to improve and attracted many people.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:44:01 PM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?
For me both are just as important, bitcoin and ethereum have a large interested and a lot of demand in the market. So both are just as good but bitcoin is much better, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and keeps growing every day.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

i think for this moment bitcoin is more important than Ether and others coins
but in futur may be will have a changement not problem of safe or not safe
the high price of bitcoin will not be on favor of using transactions so using ETH will be more easy.

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

It seems to me that it is impossible to compare the Ethereum and bitcoin, are two different coins which have a right to exist.
longml

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

well, I always think the more important because the eth bitcoin bitcoin is all about the market than the bitcoin, eth, eth is important but not as important with bitcoin, bitcoin is profitable and the ethereum is more on the transaction
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

Of course bitcoin is important. It is the Foundation of the world of cryptocurrency.   the price and the reliability BTC is higher than ETH. And much more popular.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Important Blockchain. Bitcoin is not as valuable. He was the first cryptocurrency, which is why it is popular. ETH will soon become more valuable, as it has practical application.

Chekitan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

both are very important in the world of crypto.you can't compare one to onother.But in my opinion right now Bitcoin is far ahead fro ETH.Because BTC is like the gate to the crypto market. Its the coin with the most media attention and highest adoption around the world.
But in the end bitcoin is more important as of current scenario.  one other fact is that etherium is growing much faster than bitcoin..  Take that into consideration too..
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

They have different functions; Bitcoin for payments and EThereum for smart contracts and tokens creation.
So nothing to compare here.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:46:30 PM

Yes, because based on my observations it is primarily became the top cryptocurrency because of its characteristics and advantage that made it most important for investers and users alike compared to etherum. Bitcoin's price has become so high that more and more people value bitcoin and strive to hold more hoping to increase their investments.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

At present, Bitcoin is more important than any other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price is rising and no cryptocurrency is close to it.
asdnguyenasd

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:39 PM

well, the more important always bitcoin ethereum both are important because future profits depended on these things but at this price much more still than the bitcoin ethreum. We can say that bitcoin is most important
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

Yes, because based on my observations it is primarily became the top cryptocurrency because of its characteristics and advantage that made it most important for investers and users alike compared to etherum. Bitcoin's price has become so high that more and more people value bitcoin and strive to hold more hoping to increase their investments.

Importance is a complicated term, we can't reach a result like this. If we mean the infrastructre and benefits etheruem is the star of the new time. But we can't forget bitcoin started all the crypto action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: