Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:11:23 AM

bitcoin is more important than Ethereum as btc has more value than Ethereum.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:21:27 AM

For me they are both important. Sell something with smart contracts using ethereum and invest using Bitcoin. They all have their advantages and it depends on what you want.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

Yes Bitcoin is more important than Ethereum right now because it's the safest crpytocurrency in the world and I think Ethereum the second.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

Bitcoin and ETH are very important to me, both built for different reasons. While bitcoin actually brings the idea of ​​decentralization into reality, do not let token builds or smart contracts use bitcoins. So no other brands might use bitcoin. But ETH is also a decentralized platform for users to build personalized currency using their own brands, where ETH offers more flexibility in the blockchain marketplace. ETH is also the closest competitor of bitcoin in terms of marketcap.  Cool
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?

Well, if you will observe Bitcoin's price and Ethereum's price is so different. Bitcoin got the highest price in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can assure the safeness and security of your money. Bitcoin will give you faster profit than Ethereum. You can easily cashout Bitcoin rather than Ethereum. All in all, Bitcoin is the best!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xeon201

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

I think they are both important even the bitcoin is the first to be invented because they have different characteristics and some people might like the ethereum more than the bitcoin or vice versa.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?
I think bitcoin and ethereum are equally important in the role of cryptocurrency. I invested in bitcoin for the long term, while ethereum I use as an altcoin purchase that aims to gain profit trading.
Both ethereum and bitcoin possess a different role in a world of digital currency. Bother are important in their own way and they are equally important in their investors. We can do selling etheteum or altcoin in exchange of bitcoin serve as a long term investments and vice versa.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:04:08 AM

For me is both, they our same currencies. that differences only is the bitcoin is more know by the people and has a high value... Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum as Bitcoin is the first Crypto coin which is known almost all over world and every exchange is incomplete without Bitcoin. and Crypto lover trust more than any other crypto currency as Bitcoin rate/price is at the moment on top and increasing day by day.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

bitcoin is more important than Ethereum as btc has more value than Ethereum.
I think i can't compare them in a way of knowing where are the most important one between ethereum and bitcoin because both are showing a good performance in their own way. Both are playing a good role as a profitable cryptocurrency today which everyone's are being profited.
lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are all important they're all profitable.  But it's up to you where is important.
Example;
You can earn bitcoin a lot so that you stop mining on Ethereum thats how Bitcoin became more important than Ethereum.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum as Bitcoin is the first Crypto coin which is known almost all over world and every exchange is incomplete without Bitcoin. and Crypto lover trust more than any other crypto currency as Bitcoin rate/price is at the moment on top and increasing day by day.
Yes I believe so that bitcoin is more important than ethereum which we are now witnesses the advance ages of bitcoin over ethereum. Bitcoin is more common than ethereum and many investors are chooses bitcoin to start their investments because it was already tested and proven.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

Even though ethereum is the sister of bitcoin when it comes in transactions when buying some altcoins and giving gas to ethereum but bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum. But can't transact bitcoin alone when it comes in buying some alts we need ethereum too to buy even though there are mercatox but we always need ethereum for the gas. So yeah! Bitcoin is important but ethereum is important too we don't need to give important alone in bitcoin but give also in ethereum because we need it also.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

Yes of course bitcoin is more important in ethereum since bitcoin plays a big role in the cryptocurrency and they are the number one coin in this industry.
In fact there are lots of demands in bitcoin since some experts that predict that the bitcoin price will reach $ 60,000.00 before the year 2018 ends.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies, so I think bitcoin is indeed more important than ethereum. Bitcoin has already been there for years and yet it is still standing strong being number one of all cryptocurrrencies, it has faced a lot of challenges and it got through it all. If we compare the value of bitcoin with ethereum, eth has a long way to go before it reaches where bitcoin is now.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

Bitcoin is more important than Eth. So far I think bitcoin is the beginning of the coins in this cryptocurrencies. Then after the successful lounge of btc here we go the development of eth. Then the next more coins comers.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

Bitcoin and etherum is difficult to compare. it's like spawning a dance and a song. It seems to me that bitcoin has more advantages. Its quantity is strictly limited. In the case of ether, we can talk about inflation. A very large number of coins are produced in a year. He risks falling in the price. And bitcoin will grow.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

I keep in my faith that Bitcoin is more important than ethereum.
i said this, because it already proven since i know bitcoin on early August, look at the bitcoin price at that time and compare the price with current price.
Meanwhile ethereum is just  Huh

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

I like this
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:07:31 PM

Bitcoin is not more important. Bitcoin ist just much famous and valuable. Technically Ethereum ist much better. Its not just Currency, its allready a plattform where you can create projects. ANd the transaction are much faster. So i would say ethereum is much important for the future of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: