Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
Philipping

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:45:45 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 04:29:38 PM by Philipping

all exchange sites accept bitcoin more than Ethereum "Bitex,lBC, paxful " you can move your bitcoin into cash very easily.
Ethereum is also good but bitcoin more safer than it.
you ask will be like is gold better than silver or dollar, yes they are but dollar is better than gold in some things and other is better.
bitcoin is better than Ethereum in price and investment and Ethereum is better in support tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

Yes bitcoin is more important than any other coins,it has best features that others have not.It strongly became valuable and its price is unique because of increasing value We can change bitcoins into fiat  and it can be use a payment system to pay our bills,transactions is so fast no need to be hassel in paying.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:22:04 PM

Off course bitcoins are morw important than ethereum because many sites accepts bitcoins as their mode of payment while there are very few where ethereum i accepted.Ethereum still is in it's early stages but bitcoins has more deep foundation in the market and people would  trust bitcoins more than ethereum.Well both coins can be profitable but i would prefer bitcoins over ethereum for investment.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

In my opinion, there is no concept of a more important or less important currency in the crypto currency market. The entire digital currency was created for a specific purpose and, as a rule, performs different functions. Distinctive features are also in Bitcoin with Ethereum. Ethereum was created primarily as a platform for smart contracts. Based on it, 91 percent of the ICO is conducted. Bitcoin does not perform such functions. It performs functions of a more general plan - measures of value, value stores and means of payment. The same functions can also be performed by ethereum, if necessary. Thus, even if we proceed from these functions, it turns out that ethereum is more important than bitcoin.
CrimsonKitties

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:39:21 PM

Why does it have to be a competition? Both projects add to the crypto space and attracts different type of investment. It's far more important to get money into the space from traditional sectors than worry about the influence of any specific project. Bitcoin is doing great,  Ethereum is doing great.
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

Depends on what do you mean importance. It is important for people who invest in it but as a technology, it is a dinosaur.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:59:43 PM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?

Actually, if ETH is going to disappear, I would totally be devastated because a lot of altcoins (or probably all of them) that I've been holding for a while is under ETH contract. Bitcoin is totally more important than ETH because it's the reason why we're all here. ETH was even created because of the technology that Satoshi has introduced to us. You are going to convert your ETH into bitcoin at some point just because it's the base currency of all cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is more important than ETH because it has a wider community and even though ETH might at some point build up a really good user base because of all these new altcoins that are under ETH contract, bitcoin will still be more important because of the things that it has done to us. On the other hand, that wouldn't really matter anymore when some thing gets hyped more than bitcoin.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:47:19 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 02:16:46 PM by Odlanyer

Definitely as bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the root of all crypto, You can say that without bitcoin other crypto will also not emerge. Without bitcoin there's no ethereum so let's be grateful because of bitcoin, We are earning money because of bitcoin.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:30 PM

This purely depends on what it is used for, Bitcoin will always remain as the gold coin, Ethereum would make chance in world usage and adoption in my oppinion, the fud around bitcoin is just to accumulate more for the riches, it is here to stay, Ethereum also will be overtaken because there are much more superior projects out there, in the future none of both will be on top, have a look at top 15 altcoins, they are more superior and much faster and cheaper if you look on transaction.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:18:52 PM

Yes, sure. Bitcoin is important than Ethereum. All cryptocurrencies are paired with bitcoin if want to trades. And then bitcoin is mother of cryptocurrencies
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:38:25 PM

Bitcoin is the actual father of crypto, so its always remains the king and the most valued coin when it comes to crypto currencies.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Oxydarck

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

I think yes bitcoin is more important than ethereum, There is a lot of reasons approve that, few of them, we will talk about the price, All of us know that bitcoin price is more higher than eth price, and a lot of them invest more in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin potential is great compared to ethereum.

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:07:18 PM
Merited by roll on (2), Liza Soberano (1)

Not literally to be more important. I think what the main thing in this is the most popular. Well, talking about popularity, I guess Bitcoin will be ahead from Ethereum because as we all know, cryptocurrency was first established and entitled by the name Bitcoin so it is not that too complicated to think that when it comes to popularity, Bitcoin was really ahead from Ethereum but their importance will be measured based on what the people really wanted to have.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

for now Bitcoin and Etherium are equally important.
but if I had to choose I was more concerned with ETH than Bitcoin.
because there are so many ICOs that utilize eth networks as their infrastructure.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

Of course bitcoin is more important than etheurum, because bitcoin has great value and influence on other coins. Etheurum is not too bad, but I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than etheurum.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

Of course bitcoin is more important than etheurum, because bitcoin has great value and influence on other coins. Etheurum is not too bad, but I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than etheurum.
Yes you can earn more money and if you want to invest it will very beneficial for you and you will get big profit because bitcoin price going to more high and it will best chance that you invest, so I will invest in bitcoin because I want to my money in double profit, so that's why bitcoin is very important than other currency and it will beneficial for everyone.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:31:10 AM

I would not go as far as to say bitcoin is more important than ethereum or the other way around. I would say they all have a vital role to play in the crypto economy.  I feel like making such. Comparison is like saying a 100 dollar bill is more important than a 20 dollar bill. We  have to learn to accept each coin for the different things it offers and their potential.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

Depends on what you are valuing and if you value bitcoin more than ethereum it's up to you. I myself valuing bitcoin more than ethereum but they are both important to me. I have more investments that are yield to bitcoin than ethereum so that gives me a lot of value for bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

If you are comparing bitcoin to ethereum of course bitcoin is much better that ethereum in terms of value. I can see that people will choose bitcoin because it has bigger value than ethereum but it is still depends on what people believes.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both important today, and they will be important no less than several years. As said, Bitcoin is gold, ETH is silver,  I will hold some Bitcoin, and will buy more ETH, because Ethereum is used to build and exchange more and more altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: