Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

Bitcoin is the most stable and the mother of cryptocurrency and the most promising digital currency that helps many people financially.The users and investors of bitcoin was getting rich by working hard by it.Like me as a users bitcoin for me is the most important compare to others we are not sure about their value.The price value of bitcoin was volatile and because of this we can earned a lot by investing and join campaign for it.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?
Of course Bitcoin is more important than ETH because it is more invested and invested by investors than ETH. Looking at market capitalization, we see that XRP has more investors than ETH.

Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are both important, they are making great in the market.  It just so happened that bitcoin is the darling of the cryptocurrency and many people desire for it.

Comparing the just like comparing the dollar and yen both have a value just only differ in the amount.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

We cannot compare BTC to ETH as they have a different value and usage. These 2 coins are both important as they have a worthy use and a good market value.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

I think yes. The goal and perspective of each token is different. Btc was created to the highest level. Then here comes the altcoins coming and going with btc. Eth is one of the altcoins if I'm not mistaken. To consider the importance of eth yes it is but btc is more important than eth.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

In my own opinion, Yes bitcoin is more important than ethereum because most of the people are only earning altcoins in order to exchange it to bitcoins. The only reason for altcoins to exist is to compete with bitcoins and because of that most of the people are striving to earn bitcoins because they believe that they are going to earn a lot of profit in the future from cryptocurrency.
AnnarioN

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Of course....bitcoin will always be more important and better than ethereum...
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Both are very important.   No one with any decent amount of capital likes their eggs in one basket.   

sent from my X6
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Yeah bitcoin is more important than ethereum in many ways because bitcoin represents cryptocurrencies as a whole and many people are only introduced to bitcoin. Bitcoin certainly has more profits than ethereum and is quiet stable too. That doesn’t mean ehthereum is a bad investment you can still earn decent money from ethereum. But its just that bitcoin has higher vulnerability which makes it more popular.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

Yes obviously bitcoin is more important than ethereum. It's currently the ethereum beside bitcoin and the price is starting to rise. But still more bitcoin users than ethereum users. Bitcoin is currently the best and the price is higher than other altcoins.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is different. You cant compare that two cryptocurrency because of its fuction and importances. For the situation of increasing the value of cyptocurrency. Bitcoin are the highest value of all cyptocurrency and even the Ethereum is rapidly increasing of its value it well never reach the highest cryptocurrency. But we dont know 1 or more years to come the increasing of value of cyptocurrency will change.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Yes bitcoin is more important than ethereum because bitcoin is the center of all crypto. But we also should not underestimate ethereum, ethereum offers cheap transaction costs, ethereum value is also increasing, current value ethereum $1103, ethereum can be used as an alternative investment other than bitcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

In general and my opinion every virtual or electronic coin in cryptocurrency is important to promote its uses in the community itself. In terms of its purpose and role in the society,
I think bitcoins is more important than etheruem. Bitcoin has a big role which they start a new step for new beginnings that will leads to success in future.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

BTC is the foundation of all the cryptocurrencies that existing right now,why would a creator be more worthless than its creation?

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

I think this is not correctly asked maybe it should have read out in the lines of believe it or not both eth and btc crypto coins are equally important because afaik both have their communities that play a part in the adoption of cryptocurrencies in general ,and being at the top i think they are equally important in the evolution of money.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

of course yes! Because bitcoin has bigger market value than ethereum and bitcoin is much profitable than ethereum even if ethereum got high now but still bitcoin is the number 1 in the cryptocurrency and it's much in demand rather than the other cryptocurrency like ethereum. If you are thinking to buy cryptocurrency it much better to buy bitcoins since they are more worthful to invest since you are 100% sure that you're in the right track.
RakknRoll

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

Absolutely yes! Because bitcoin has bigger value than ethereum and bitcoin is much profitable than ethereum even if ethereum got high now.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Yes bitcoin is more important for me. Eth is a rising crypto currency but I don't think it will more important as compared to bitcoin. The future of Eth may be very bright & strong but bitcoin remain number one crypto currency for me. Bitcoin is the king of crypto world.....
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

BTC is the foundation of all the cryptocurrencies that existing right now,why would a creator be more worthless than its creation?

That is totally right. Bitcoin is the one who started everything in blockchain world and that makes it more important than any other coin including Ether. The fact that Ether rose a bit in last week doesn't mean that is more important than btc.

humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

I am sure so. ETH can not be compared with bitcoin. Bitcoin thrives, the bitcoin market is wider than ETH. Bitcoins appear in all trading floors. Bitcoins are more known than ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: