Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?

You should not ask this way, which is more important. We can ask whether it is more constant, or which of them are better for investment.

Yeah don't ask that way. But if you hodl bitcoin it surely more important because you have that crypto and if you hold ethereum then its more important because you're hodling it. The crypto that you have are important.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emondot

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

it may be that the interest between bitcoin and ethereum is back again who is using it and what it is for. therefore I share my knowledge about the difference between bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin aims to be a medium of wealth storage, digital gold, and ultimately a globally adopted currency that can repair or replace conventional money to some extent. Ethereum's goal is to be a platform that smart contracts and decentralized applications can use.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

Bitcoin is more important because of its selling value in the market, bitcoin has a high selling value than ethereum thats why bitcoin is more important in it.
Also bitcoin has many users and you can also use bitcoin in different way of transaction even though in some way payment you can use it.
In the past few month bitcoin increases much than ethereum j in the market and Bitcoin has many investors.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Bitcoin is more important because of its selling value in the market, bitcoin has a high selling value than ethereum thats why bitcoin is more important in it.
Also bitcoin has many users and you can also use bitcoin in different way of transaction even though in some way payment you can use it.
In the past few month bitcoin increases much than ethereum j in the market and Bitcoin has many investors.
In my opinion, both the coins have their own importance and there is no way that we can make any of the coin to be superior over another coin. The market value of bitcoin is no doubt higher than that of ETH but this does not certainly mean that ETH is not a good coin for investing your money. Both the coins have their own pros and cons and the ones investing in either of the coins are very much satisfied with their performance.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?

As of now, in terms of investment importance, I think etherium is much more important than bitcoins because of how much potential it has today. Alt coins I think is in for 2018. A lot of people are trying to invest more on alt coins and etherium-based coins.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is more important than etherium because the parent of altcoin is held by bitcoin that has a very high price with more and more enthusiasts at all times being one of the main factors.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

In my opinion yes bitcoin is more important that etherium because for me bitcoin is the most safest and most easiest to invest that the other cryptocurrencies but that is only my opinion it depends on people how they use different crytpo tokens

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

I don't know where you are on the other hand, if the price is, yes, the currency of the price is much higher than that of the eth, if more than any other side, I don't know how to answer, I think they are different, can't compare
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is more important than etherium because the parent of altcoin is held by bitcoin that has a very high price with more and more enthusiasts at all times being one of the main factors.
Bitcoins are more important than ETH and the reason what I think is the high rate of usage. There are so many people who just started with bitcoins and now they are also shifting to altcoins as per the conditions and profits they find. So, yes if someone said that altcoins are famous due to bitcoins, so this is right to be said because the whole crypto world knows bitcoins first.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

The thing that makes bitcoin hard to beat is because being the first cryptocurrency and trading using bitcoin is now very popular, if someday bitcoin is defeated ethereum of course bitcoin will continue to be memorable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

bitcoin is more important than any other digital money, because the highest bitcoin price of other crypto currencies

cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Of course bitcoin is more important than etheurum, because bitcoin has great value and influence on other coins.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Not that it is more important, but more reliable, because it is the first crypto currency in the market and has already been tested. The etherium needs a little more time to become firmly established in the world and win universal trust.
jamestorm

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

Why do you use important word? In my opinion BTC is priced higher than ETH. But does not mean that ETH is not good. ETH is now the potential electronic coin is rising fast. People are investing in it a lot.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

I still trust only bitkoinu, because he has already proved himself. But the ether seems to me very promising.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Bitcoin determines the direction in which all cryptocurrencies will follow. The entire market depends on the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin affects the value of other cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptojoe

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Of course it is. Clearly.
Shishimanu

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

Of course it is.In every way Bitcoin is better than Ethereum.Bitcoin is like teacher and other alt is like student.So Bitcoin is the best
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Bitcoin is the basis of all crypto currencies, but others can not be underestimated. The Ethereum is quite an interesting crypto currency, I also have a contribution to it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptojoe

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Bitcoin is more important than ethereum, because bitcoin has great value and influence on other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: