Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gold Coin - Stronger, Faster, Tyrant Free - July 4, 2013 Independence Day  (Read 5413 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:35:29 AM

guys remember microguy got scammed for 3 btc and over 500k gldcoins by kr4x  Cool

then microguy hired r3wt to take out credit cards in kr4x's legal name...  Roll Eyes

proof or bullshit

haha, that got your attention bro. bullshit. truce?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:36:19 AM

guys remember microguy got scammed for 3 btc and over 500k gldcoins by kr4x  Cool

then microguy hired r3wt to take out credit cards in kr4x's legal name...  Roll Eyes
Public forums, brother. Stealing imaginary internet money is one thing, but identity theft, that's a major felony.

r3wt

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:39:24 AM

then microguy hired r3wt to take out credit cards in kr4x's legal name...  Roll Eyes
Public forums, brother. Stealing imaginary internet money is one thing, but identity theft, that's a major felony.

your face is a felony. i charge it with disturbing the peace and hereby sentence you to death.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:39:35 AM

nigga my name has 78 characters
r3wt

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:40:52 AM

nigga my name has 78 characters

hmmm.... so you name is

fatslutmomhavinassbitchniggamotherfuckinass hoe williams jr?

Mr.V

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:51:52 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 02:22:23 AM by Mr.V

Hey bro's I just sent a msg to GLDguy suggesting that the coin should look like? or make suggestion below of what you think would be optimal. Also I think a different name would suit it better a coin Name: NetGold or NGD, to delineate it from actual physical gold. Anyway here was my suggestion

Name: NetGold
Algo: POW/POS, Similar to Novacoin
Block Speed: 1min, currently the fastest speed: mining efficiency ratio
Retarget time: 500-700 blocks, To prevent Flash mining from coin hoppers
Block Reward: Random 15-30, Like ARG to Discourage Flash mining profit calculation
Total Coins: 500 Million
After all coins are minted: Increased coin 1%-2%/year

Do you guys think this would be a good looking coin? Let gldguy know I'm sure he'd be very open minded

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
dubs

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:06:47 AM

Hey bro's I just sent a msg to GLDguy suggesting that the coin should look like? or make suggestion below of what you think would be optimal. Also I think a different name would suit it better a coin Name: MicroGold or MGD, to delineate it from actual physical gold. Anyway here was my suggestion

Name: MicroGold
Algo: POW/POS, Similar to Novacoin
Block Speed: 1min, currently the fastest speed: mining efficiency ratio
Retarget time: 500-700 blocks, To prevent Flash mining from coin hoppers
Block Reward: Random 15-30, Like ARG to Discourage Flash mining profit calculation
Total Coins: 500 Million
After all coins are minted: Increased coin 1%-2%/year

Do you guys think this would be a good looking coin? Let gldguy know I'm sure he'd be very open minded

fuck off microguy
GSnak

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:07:33 AM

What's this all about?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:12:42 AM

i've said it to microguy before, but i must say it again;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:13:39 AM

Is the ridiculous 10,000 coin per block reward for the first 200 blocks being removed in the new version?

If not, still garbage
dubs

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:16:10 AM

Fuck you prick... how about NetGold for the name then asswhole something different.I realize thts Micro is in microguys name but I only suggested some thing different to separate itself.

you butthurt?
Mr.V

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:17:30 AM

Is the ridiculous 10,000 coin per block reward for the first 200 blocks being removed in the new version?

If not, still garbage

Fenican check the 1st page he's totally revamping the whole coin and making it fair.. Above I just suggested what I think a good coin would look like to see if ppl would like that kind of coin. What do you think of it?

darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:36:08 AM

I dont know about this. First off, Gld_v.1 came and was going til microguy came and he has tried with every mpeg on youtube to lift it from the bowels of cryptsy. He paid miners, etc.. Now, a whole new Gld, Gld_v.2 comes along, correcting old mistakes but not really significantly better in that it's not bringing anything new to the table other than a name. So if it's mostly about the name Gld_v.2, and a reworked block size........
r3wt

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:36:46 AM

Fuck you prick... how about NetGold for the name then asswhole something different.I realize thts Micro is in microguys name but I only suggested some thing different to separate itself.

you butthurt?

I don't like to be compared to crazy cooks, when I'm merely trying to gauge what the community would like to see in the new gold coin...Why don't you try and make productive suggestions instead of making useless comments

you gonna give me some of your old gld's then?

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:39:16 AM

That bitcoin ranger dude is one weird, fuckin creepy old man

dubs

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:41:46 AM

That bitcoin ranger dude is one weird, fuckin creepy old man

be nice he is my fucking grandpa!
Mr.V

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:43:40 AM

you butthurt?

I don't like to be compared to crazy cooks, when I'm merely trying to gauge what the community would like to see in the new gold coin...Why don't you try and make productive suggestions instead of making useless comments

you gonna give me some of your old gld's then?
I don't own any because its worthless trash

coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:45:11 AM

This is all just getting silly.

just getting silly

just getting

What was it before?

Wink

(or do you mean it's coming down from crazy to silly?)
r3wt

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:44:35 AM

Glad I got rid of my phony Gold Coins. Or is it GLD Coins? Cheesy
I still have my actual gold coins safely tucked away. I have more faith in them than in this crock of shit. Smiley
Dump the actual gold coins buddy.  I have a short position in Gold Futures, and don't expect to loose.  Gold is on its way back down to sub $700

Correction: paper gold is on its way down to sub $700. Which incidentily has the ticker symbol GLD. Cheesy

The real stuff will never be sold for that amount. It costs $1200/ounce to dig gold out of the ground, why would a miner sell at a loss?

Comex and LBMA are soon going to have empty warehouses. The Chinese and Indians are laughing all the way to the coin shop.

These people are not rioting, they are lining up to buy gold!  Grin

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-14/stunning-images-china-ten-thousand-people-waiting-line-buy-gold
Gold futures dictate gold value... Trust me on that fact buddy.  If I wanted to, I can take possession of gold at futures contract expiration at the expiration price.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/metals/precious/gold.html

Gold is on its way down, down, down.  I know know not one person long gold.  Anyone buying gold at this point is retail, or chasing.  Paper (meaning hedge funds, institutions etc) are all short gold.

loan me 50k GLD's.

Mr.V

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:24:16 AM

I dont know about this. First off, Gld_v.1 came and was going til microguy came and he has tried with every mpeg on youtube to lift it from the bowels of cryptsy. He paid miners, etc.. Now, a whole new Gld, Gld_v.2 comes along, correcting old mistakes but not really significantly better in that it's not bringing anything new to the table other than a name. So if it's mostly about the name Gld_v.2, and a reworked block size........

There a ton of stuff different...
gldguy did you already set the parameters?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: