Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gold Coin - Stronger, Faster, Tyrant Free - July 4, 2013 Independence Day  (Read 5413 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gldcoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:54:43 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 02:54:31 AM by gldcoin

nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:03:54 PM

why is gold coin such a great coin name?  Thats all I hear about.  When I hear gold coin I think of...wait for it... a physical GOLD COIN!  What people would relate the name gold coin to some form of digital currency?   If some merchant asked me to pay for something with goldcoins I'd hope they were selling something damn expensive to want a piece of gold in return.  Whats that? They want 250 gold coins?!  Holy shit!

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:08:39 PM

why is gold coin such a great coin name?  Thats all I hear about.  When I hear gold coin I think of...wait for it... a physical GOLD COIN!  What people would relate the name gold coin to some form of digital currency?   If some merchant asked me to pay for something with goldcoins I'd hope they were selling something damn expensive to want a piece of gold in return.  Whats that? They want 250 gold coins?!  Holy shit!
Its a good as name as any...

Agreed, but its also been the focal point of the previous coins entire marketing/spam strategy. As if it was the best thing the coin had going for it, and would be the sole reason it would be the greatest coin ever!  Perhaps it'll be different with your new release.  I guess we'll see Smiley

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 06:30:58 PM

To be honest to have 2 Goldcoins is never going to work. Only way to make Goldcoin the best coin is to work together. 
Honestly in the past weeks what happened.
I'll rather support this one  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:34:45 PM

so if you created it, how can he "kick" you off his dev team, I'm just confused...we have gld coin, we don't need another one.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 06:37:57 PM

so if you created it, how can he "kick" you off his dev team, I'm just confused...we have gld coin, we don't need another one.
Gld coin which has unlimited amount of coins?

This might be the right way to go. Hopefully no 938935 coin premine again  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:17:11 PM

Nice coin man. Love the reasonable block reward. anything over 50 is stupid. I'd like to see a block time around 40 seconds. And maybe a diff that adjusts every block, that way, you'll get around the early insta mine, but still be able to mine the genesis block quicker.
Oh, and very awesome avatar.
Fuck you, Microguy.

B. Tazed

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:28:12 PM

More junk, same name as failed coin, better coins already out there... Self moderated post, tells all. Pass
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:37:56 PM

More junk, same name as failed coin, better coins already out there... Self moderated post, tells all. Pass

Normally, I'm against self moderated forums threads, but with fanatic lunatics like Just_Me and MicroGuy, supporting the original (stolen) GoldCoin, I can't say I blame the guy

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:45:25 PM

and the fail train keeps on a rollin...

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 08:35:46 PM

Normally, I'm against self moderated forums threads, but with fanatic lunatics like Just_Me and MicroGuy, supporting the original (stolen) GoldCoin, I can't say I blame the guy
Well for once I agree with you and gldcoin Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:59:37 PM

Now, in recent months what you have is a delusional (to put it nicely) tyrant running this coin - AKA Microguy.  The former "Bitcoin Ranger".

In recent days he has kicked me (hyoshi - that's right) off of "his" development team, banned people from his forum, and generally things this coin is his baby, and that hes the king of GLD - again thats GLD, not Gold.

No one person should run a coin - he bans people from his gldtalk.org forum because they question him, he moderates our posts and deletes them if he doesn't like them

But he's right - Gold Coin is a great coin name - too bad though that your coin is GLDCoin.

What? You're saying microguy is a nutcase control freak, using you all for his own ends?Huh Seriously I would have never guessed FROM DAY FRIGGIN ONE!!!!!!!!

god damn you guys are slow
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:07:12 PM

This is all just getting silly.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:27:17 PM

Glad I got rid of my phony Gold Coins. Or is it GLD Coins? Cheesy
I still have my actual gold coins safely tucked away. I have more faith in them than in this crock of shit. Smiley
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:48:37 PM

Glad I got rid of my phony Gold Coins. Or is it GLD Coins? Cheesy
I still have my actual gold coins safely tucked away. I have more faith in them than in this crock of shit. Smiley
Dump the actual gold coins buddy.  I have a short position in Gold Futures, and don't expect to loose.  Gold is on its way back down to sub $700

Correction: paper gold is on its way down to sub $700. Which incidentily has the ticker symbol GLD. Cheesy

The real stuff will never be sold for that amount. It costs $1200/ounce to dig gold out of the ground, why would a miner sell at a loss?

Comex and LBMA are soon going to have empty warehouses. The Chinese and Indians are laughing all the way to the coin shop.

These people are not rioting, they are lining up to buy gold!  Grin

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-14/stunning-images-china-ten-thousand-people-waiting-line-buy-gold
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 12:05:23 AM

Yes, well, I guess it just got too complicated ! Maybe you were right Hydro (just not polite enough for my taste)

I really don't want to be involved in this psyco game any more !
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:14:38 AM

I got fed up with microguy when he started getting rude with me in pms, and started editing my posts on gldtalk.org to suit his agenda. he needs to quit acting so crazy. some times i think he's on crack. no one gives a shit about cusswords, so just get off your high horse already microguy. i liked you at first but now i cant stand you. i give you useful idea after useful idea, and you snub your nose.  i back up hyoshi and say how great of a job he was doing to fix gld and you say "he really hasn't done anything". you say that he wasn't the dev of gldcoin, when anyone with a brain could see he was the only one doing any work on the coin. i'm sorry but you need to learn how to treat people with respect. we can let your insane persona go but the disrespect is what sinks you.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:28:06 AM

guys remember microguy got scammed for 3 btc and over 500k gldcoins by kr4x  Cool
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:31:36 AM

guys remember microguy got scammed for 3 btc and over 500k gldcoins by kr4x  Cool

then microguy hired r3wt to take out credit cards in kr4x's legal name...  Roll Eyes

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:32:17 AM

then microguy hired r3wt to take out credit cards in kr4x's legal name...  Roll Eyes

proof or bullshit
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: