Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit card for bitcoin users  (Read 707 times)
Raffy11 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

Would you agree if they will release a credit cards for all btc users . I think it can help alot to make transaction fast and also btc will be famous if that happens

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

how will someone give you a credit card for bitcoins? Credit card means thr money you use as a personal small loan. Physically I dont think its possible because of potential scams around. People will just us the loan and disappear. So the company will be bankrupt in few days if not foe hours.
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

I think he meant debit card.

Not borrowing money from card, but spending your own money.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

Would you agree if they will release a credit cards for all btc users . I think it can help alot to make transaction fast and also btc will be famous if that happens

I personally agree if the credit card is for btc. maybe it will be easier for transactions or cash withdrawals. but the problem is, is there any developers who can do that with the vulnerable that in fact the bitcoin fluctuates
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

I personally agree if the credit card is for btc. maybe it will be easier for transactions or cash withdrawals. but the problem is, is there any developers who can do that with the vulnerable that in fact the bitcoin fluctuates

Well, I don't agree with this but it might be possible but not everyone agrees that idea, credit card means for those who want to borrow some amount to spend while debit cards are spending your own money. Many tokens, altcoins have this features already from depositing any cryptocurrency to your account and can be spent on your master card.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:01 AM

2 things here:

1- Who are 'they'? Keep in mind that BTC idea (and the other Crypto Currencies as well) is all about decentralization, so there is no single authority behind it to issue something or to decide about a project/idea
2- There is currently the Crypto Debit Card option (whether Physical or Virtual) that you can load with any Crypto option and use directly, so you are actually spending from your Crypto holdings but in an 'indirect' way

Dexville

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:31 AM

Never heard any credit card company release a credit card for cryptocurrency, but in the past even now some service provide debit card with bitcoin as option to top up balance.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

What is not satisfuing you all in already existing cryptocards? Besides the fact that sometimes they are experiencing some issues with the service providers (VISA, MasterCard etc.) they work perfectly fine and have worldwide shippment.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:46:39 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:01:44 AM by rodskee

there nothing possible about credit card for crypto's (bitcoin) take at look at  this new project of graft refer this links https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0
https://github.com/graft-project/graft-white-paper/blob/master/graft-white-paper-1.02/graft-white-paper-1.02.md
you can learn and invest for this project about blockchain credit card, hoping you give it a time to read of this project.

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:55:12 AM

Grin For example you took 2 BTC with 8k per 1 BTC) In 1 year you should return 2.5 BTC with 20k $ per 1 BTC - it's extremely risky  Grin So do not take credits in BTC)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
oscarrsm

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:11:44 AM

What is not satisfuing you all in already existing cryptocards? Besides the fact that sometimes they are experiencing some issues with the service providers (VISA, MasterCard etc.) they work perfectly fine and have worldwide shippment.

Tell me, please, what are cryptocards now?
stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

Bitwala, TenX, Monaco, and much more. Just use Google "Bitcoin debit Card" or "crypto debit Card"
oscarrsm

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

Grin For example you took 2 BTC with 8k per 1 BTC) In 1 year you should return 2.5 BTC with 20k $ per 1 BTC - it's extremely risky  Grin So do not take credits in BTC)

You correctly noticed. It could just be the debt bitkoin pit. I do not think that there are many mentally normal people to take a loan in bitcoins. I would be scared.
oscarrsm

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

Bitwala, TenX, Monaco, and much more. Just use Google "Bitcoin debit Card" or "crypto debit Card"

Oh thanks. I did not know about it. I'll go read. Indeed, in the crypto world you need to learn, learn and read a lot. Smiley
Kesecer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

I think realized this idea is very expensive
stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

Oh thanks. I did not know about it. I'll go read. Indeed, in the crypto world you need to learn, learn and read a lot. Smiley

No problem mate, i personally use a bitwala Card. no Problems till now
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

There's already some altcoin project for crypto debit card like Tenx, monaco and bonpay and i feel like that's what you mean by credit card. The project i stated before give you physcal card to use and they will take the money from your crypto balance, but i don't know about the fee compared to credit card.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

If you are talking about crypto Debit cards, then they already exist and there are plenty of options out there. I think they are quite interesting for the next 2 or 3 years, or at least until the scalability issues are not solved. They provide an easy way to spend your coins by using the already well established Visa and MasterCard platform.

If you are really talking about Credit cards, then I don't think this is a good idea because of bitcoin volatility. You take a loan now, and the BTC price rises, and you will be losing money. If the loans are made in BTC but you only have to pay the equivalent amount in fiat, then it's the credit company that will lose money because they will receive less BTC than what they initially offered. BTC price can of course decrease, and it's the other way around, but in the end, someone will lose money, so I don't think loans with BTC are a good idea right now, so a Credit card is not a good idea as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

who is they? why they giving us the credit card? i dont need the credit card as long i have bitcoin in my wallet, hahahaha i think credit card is make us easier we don't need to bring our money we just bring our card but if we are wasteful people, i think at the payment billing we will pay extra money

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

Well, if you are talking about cards with main balance as BTC then I don't think that there is any such service as of now but there are many platforms available where you can top up your account using Bitcoin and it will update your USD/EURO balance for your virtual (or even physical) credit cards. I am using Uquid since last few months and I am happy with it. However, I am looking for the services where I won't have to convert my BTC balance for to up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: