Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 63 GH/S for ONLY 1 BTC.  (Read 874 times)
ILikeToMine (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:59:36 PM

That's right guys and girls... Here's your chance to own an Avalon 3rd batch 3 module miner for ONLY 1 BTC.

Here's how it works.

I am selling 77 raffle tickets, each ticket costs 1 BTC and you can buy as many tickets as you like.

I'm not sure how to choose the winner as of yet but I'm sure there's a site or two that offer fair raffle drawings. (If you know of any please post here as I want this to be as fair as possible)

If you wish to buy a ticket/tickets please post here the amount of tickets you wish to buy, after I confirm on this thread that I have received your request you can send the BTC to the following address.

1DTfhqkyjqx6cjeQyxfxBRxdK9Dx6rfgm5

The draw will take place once all 77 tickets have been sold and paid for, once that happens I'll use the most fair way we can think of to pick the winner.

Once the winner is picked I'll divulge my sign-in name and password for the Avalon store and support page.

If we can change the shipping address, which I think we can then we'll just do that, otherwise I'll have to ship it out once it gets here, I will not open the box to test the miner, you'll just get it the same way I did.

Good luck and God bless.

sahkan

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:10:18 PM

Can we just buy it for 77BTC? I am also a bit curious when you ordered the avalon if you just joined the forum yesterday?

So let's escrow the BTCs until you get the avalon ... and I will do the drawing  Wink
ILikeToMine (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:15:43 PM

Can we just buy it for 77BTC? I am also a bit curious when you ordered the avalon if you just joined the forum yesterday?

So let's escrow the BTCs until you get the avalon ... and I will do the drawing  Wink

It is for sale on another thread, I like to cover all basis, While I am new here, Im not at the same time. I've been reading on the forums since February as a guest but made an account yesterday to comment on the refund status that avalon is offering, although they have not got back to me as of yet.

the miner was ordered March 25th in the morning and the order number is in the mid 6000's.

Also, I'm in real need of some money now, otherwise I would not have asked for the refund from Avalon which seems to not be happening for me and the others who requested one.

If it comes down to waiting till I get the miner to get the BTC then I'll just try to get a float from family or friends till it arrives or i'll wait for the refund from Avalon but I cant offer a full escrow as I'm in need of money now.

Here's a link to the other thread I started.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244795.0
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:09:06 PM

You asked for a refund, but are now selling it, and doing a raffle?

And what if someone buys it?

a. The raffle peeps are screwed

And if the refund suddenly comes through?

b. Everyone is screwed

Sign me up!
ILikeToMine (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:11:27 PM

You asked for a refund, but are now selling it, and doing a raffle?

And what if someone buys it?

a. The raffle peeps are screwed

And if the refund suddenly comes through?

b. Everyone is screwed

Sign me up!

No man, If the refund comes through, which looks like it wont then any money for the raffle will be returned, if its sells to someone on here then the raffle money will be returned and the refund ticket will be closed.

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 09:13:55 PM

Should be in gambling.

ILikeToMine (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:15:21 AM

Should be in gambling.

Thanks, now if only a mod can move it for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: