Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for BFL 5GH/s  (Read 1287 times)
Trillium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:36:04 AM

I have asked for KNC Miner reviews?? in my last post...

They haven't shipped products yet so how can there be any reviews?

And borrowing money from friends for your investment sounds like a terrible idea.

BTC:1AaaAAAAaAAE2L1PXM1x9VDNqvcrfa9He6
wonax (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:56:07 AM

yes , i know its terrible , but what to if i got scammed by some person for $1000
No other option, while BFL doesn't ship to pakistan
westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 01:28:15 PM

yes , i know its terrible , but what to if i got scammed by some person for $1000
No other option, while BFL doesn't ship to pakistan

Your other option is to just buy bitcoins with whatever you can afford over time.

You've already missed the window of opportunity. If you bought a miner right now, you would just be paying money for a device that will give you newer coins than the ones you spent (or could have spent) on it.

Mining isn't the only way to profit. Buy $50 worth of coins a month, or whatever amount, and just wait. You might make a return, you might not, but your chances are far better than buying a miner now.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
PeteT

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:14:04 PM

I'd like to continue to purchase as well... tough to make that call without really understanding your return... so I feel your hesitancy. For me I have made a impulse decision (as I am sure others did as well) in getting a BFL rig. I am looking heavily at KNC as well as Krater.

For now though as prices are falling a bit, I would recommend diversifying and purchase coins as well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: