Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:05:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to pay $8200 for 1 BTC if you are a newbie?  (Read 4136 times)
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

It absolutely is. Keep in mind that bitcoin is constantly growing. For all we know, it could get to 100K USD.. What will that newbie say then?" I wish I had bought at 8200usd, bitcoin was so cheap then". Dont be that newbie, buy some bitcoin now :-)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?

Yes. Because everyone should own 1 bitcoin. And there's a very limited number of people who can, due to the 21M limit of supply.

I think to invest in bitcoin the level does not matter. if you wait to increase your level then you must pay extra money to buy bitcoins. as he said there is limited supply in the market so better now only buy and hold it.
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

I sold half my bitcoin holdings a while back. This was not because I believed that the price would fall. But I had become uncomfortable with the amount of value I had invested. By reducing my stake I reduced my risk and also reduced my expected return. I would have made more money keeping it but probably would have had more sleepless nights. Ultimately that is the name of the game in investing.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

Yes it still worth in my opinion because as what many predicts in bitcoin price it can go over $10000 which will give you a reasonable profit if you're planning to invest some. You can still decide to wait till its drops to do your investment but I think that will only prevent you from earning right awaym whatever the value of bitcoin is still worth for investment just have the patience in waiting for the selling time
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?

Why not think about the bitcoin as new fresh start if you started it as newbie. I mean you could always catch up the prices of 8200 dollars as the cost which you saw it for the first time and you never know that it was worth fe dollars in the past. IF you think it that way then I'm sure you will find it nothing. Im suggesting you to get into bitcoin now and see for yourself that this price was nothing in the past when you see it from the future because by that time it would cross 50K nark for sure. This is not a joke but a true instinct that many of the crypto users have got and it will be truth one day. So. better you get in and learn many ways to earn it or trade it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

I personally think that its always the best time to buy bitcoin since you not aware when the next crash will be, looking at where bitcoin is at today, I just feel like the next crash will be after a long time. It might as well be worth it to buy now, you are definitely sure that you will make profit from your initial investment after some time.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

Yes, absolutely Yes. As a newbie you to be researchful about the site you have to choose in investing your money, you just not onlg be researchful but you have to be wise. Because in bitcoin you have to be risk taker, no matter what happen to your money you always make sure that the company will legal and safe.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:15:18 AM by bitcad4u

Yes, absolutely Yes. As a newbie you to be researchful about the site you have to choose in investing your money, you just not onlg be researchful but you have to be wise. Because in bitcoin you have to be risk taker, no matter what happen to your money you always make sure that the company will legal and safe.

You are a newbie to bitcoin its a good time to buy Bitcoin because it's rate was increased day by day and at current it near by $8200 and it go very in future and it's worth only to by a bitcoin in this rate across $8200 it reserchable investing your money in this bitcoin system to get very huge profit from bitcoin.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:16:40 PM

Depends on what kind of return the newbie wants in this spot. Gone likely are the days where you can 100x on bitcoin but you can probably gain a nominal amount. Also it would depend on your capital because if you have little to none it is essentially not worth it but if you have a huge lump sum you stand to gain much more than the former scenario.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

You absolutely have to be confident in your own investments by doing your own research and make the decision for yourself, as for me I buy every two weeks and never regret buying Bitcoin. I'm not a financial adviser but Bitcoin acts as a means to buy goods and services online and a great personal investment for me I've seen 1000% growth in just one year and in other areas of the crypto space much more success as well.

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

I think it's fair, because you will not know the price of bitcoin next month will reach how much. It could be bitcoin at $ 9,000 or maybe $ 10,000. Better think fast.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

When I first bought bitcoins in 2014, I know not much about bitcoins. All I know is that it's a dead coin since the uptrend is over and everyone is dead silent about it. Is it worth it to shell a couple hundred bucks every week for something that virtually exists and could just potentially be a waste of my time and my money? I can afford the couple hundred bucks of my paycheck, but in the long run if this isn't worth it I'd definitely regret it. Still took the risk though, and it paid off. I'm not saying that you go ahead and shell thousands of dollars onto something that most institutional investors think is a bubble and is overbought. What I'm saying is if you're okay on losing x amount of money then go ahead.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

Yes ofcourse! It's still not too late. BTC will rise minumum $10.000 by end of the year. Everyone talking about the rising. Paypal CEO is talking about $1million! You have to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1StfoHXN7w
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

Even being a newbie I would buy BTC for $8200 price, at least I know Bitcoin can reach farther than this as we have already seen. Today you can think BTC price is too expensive, but I believe in few years you will regret about it if you don't buy now, like many people regretted about not buying BTCs on the last years because they thought the price was high on that time (like many people say about the currently price).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

Yes.

Investing $8200 in btc is an investment into the community and technology of bitcoin itself.  In my opinion this is a great investment, especially for the longterm.  Would you rather have your money sitting in banks in which the banks are making money off your money... or would you rather have that money make money for yourself and other people like you?

Personally I would rather invest that money into bitcoin. 

However, You must make that decision for yourself.  Is one bitcoin worth $8200 to you?  Because it is worth that much to millions of other people...

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:00:43 PM

I can't give you a very good decision about buy bitcoin, but i think you can buy different cryptocoin or just wait when bitcoin will be dumped and then buy it. So the best way it is buy various crypto more perspective.

To be honest i think he should buy bitcoins right now and keep them for long time, not only for a few months. He doesn't have to buy whole bitcoin, he could buy 0.01 or even less, if he can afford them. It is harder to earn money from altcoins, also, he is newbie so it is even worse in his case - he will know almost nothing about alt coins or trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

No. You should buy hummus instead

This fightjoe fellow is very pessimistic about bitcoins. Like 95% of his posts are shittalking about bitcoins. Why do you hate bitcoins so much?
qwertyus

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:00 PM

as another newbie, i bought a small amount to understand the dynamics, and slowly started to invest a little more, and look into altcoins as well. when it was 1000 dollars there were people telling it was overpriced, and there will be people saying btc will get higher even more just before price falls down dramatically. There is no secure investment which makes you earn  200%. It will end someday. But dont forget, every comment, every article can be just speculation.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

Not sure how to answer this with certainty. Anyhow, Bitcoin has been a great investment. Investing now might be a little scary but we are not that aware on where Bitcoin will be in the future. Buying at 8200 is worth the shot if it will be on 10,000 after several months up to a year. However, we do not know how Bitcoin will behave in the future so we cannot give you a guaranteed answer.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:37:01 PM

Bitcoin is definitely worth its price. I would say that it is still relatively cheap and you should consider buying it. Not a long time ago it was worth $2000. Fortunately, you don't have to buy 1 Bitcoin, you can even buy 0.001 which isn't that much if you think about it. If you don't feel confident about it, give it a go with a small amount!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: