Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to pay $8200 for 1 BTC if you are a newbie?  (Read 4136 times)
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:48:54 AM

As you can see, it would've been worth it.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:57:57 AM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?

If you look at the price of bitcoin as of the moment it is still into to the pump level meaning many are pouring their money into the market, once the price dips I think that is the best time to buy for short trader. For if you are going to invest in bitcoin for long term, any price is ok for you are not going to use that money any time soon. 8200 dollars for 1 btc is a lot for a newbie, especially he or she is still new to the market but if you are already a long term player, this price is to low for altcoins ate the price that bitcoin should be sitting as of the moment, but altcoins can be a game changer in the near future. Trust you guts and be the man you can be, for at the end of the day your choice is your decision to make.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:02:03 AM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?

the importance of knowledge about crypto and bitcoin for beginners. I think you should try to learn and examine it, most importantly you should know there is always a risk that you can face anytime. but if you look at the development of bitcoin, it is not impossible that 2-4 years ahead bitcoin can be 2x higher than its present value.
GPT Bitcoin

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

It would of been a great investment if you did as it is pushing close to $10k already!
arcds9

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

No one can answer this. It's up to you. But in my opinion bitcoin price will go high and it can reach 10k. But you can wait for the price you can effort. Some times the price goes up and downs and it depends on the market. You can wait till the price goes lower , i guess between 4500$ to 5000$. Though it is difficult to say when the price will go high and when it will go low. You can analysis the trend of the market, it will help you. As a newbie you can participate various campaigns to get certain amount of bitcoin. While i am writing this, the price has reached 9000$ so now it is difficult to buy btc for some people, that is a sure thing.  
Raigeki.

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:12:59 AM

Yes. As of the moment its already about 9600$.... if you are a newbie no matter what the price of the bitcoin just buy it.... because no mater what happens it will hit the moon!!! waiting for 10k$
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

I think it's hard for newbie buy bitcoin for now. this is the highest price achieved by bitcoin so far. and I think this price may be going down again, although it will not dropped. but if you look at the bitcoin movement, maybe when people have big capital, they dare to buy bitcoin at the current price because it sees the potential of bitcoin for the long term.i think ethereum one of the best investment of altcoin if you want to invest your money.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:44:20 AM

Bitcoin has always offer us a winning scenario whether you buy it in a lower price or in a higher price. For example, if you buy it at $8,200 on the day you posted this topic, you probably have good profit now since bitcoin's value is now $9,700 in just few days only. Well, many expect that BTC will even reach $10K before this year ends.
So i think, everyday is a good day to invest in bitcoin regardless of its market value.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

No it is not worthy of buying yet. Wait for it to drop a little more lower before buying to profit much more.
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:51:25 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 06:57:02 AM by Ck1234

So I have no idea if $8,200 is a lot of money to you.  But a great way to get into any investment is to dollar cost average in.  So take a little money this month and buy a little, then next month a little more and so on.  Try to buy the dips if you can.  I can't tell you how many times I have bought at an all time high and then a month later look at an say i'm glad I got in at that price.  

Remember never invest more than you can afford to....something something.
Willytom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

If you have the cash...why not. Bitcoin is around $9500 now. It is time to make some profit

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

Hi there Bit4UTeam! I suppose the term “newbie” means newcomer in cryptocurrency trading or investment and not just in a forum rank. Let me ask you a couple questions; first, does the money that you will invest is not needed in the few more months? Does the money that you will invest is your extra cash and not from a loan? Do you know where and when to buy and sell your bitcoins? If you could say yes to those statements I think it is fine to invest. However, if you say no to one of those conditions especially the first two you better buy less than .1 BTC for you to learn and explore first.  Wink
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

Well there is no newbie in bitcoin what matter is your knowledge about bitcoin in general and your capital base to start, let say you buy bitcoin at the rate of $8200 as at the time you ask this question and just store it in your wallet without doing any thing like trading you will know how much you will have now. You know the present price of bitcoin is $9688 calculate it your self and see how much you would have gain by now.
japaninja

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

I just started investing in bitcoin last october and today i come back to check and see that i have gained a considerable amount already. I will be investing more into bitcoin especially if projections state that bitcoin will reach $50,000 some day in the future.
2PacCrypsty

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:14:16 AM

If you truely believe in what you are investing in, then this could be the lowest you ever see it again.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:10 AM

Well there is no newbie in bitcoin what matter is your knowledge about bitcoin in general and your capital base to start, let say you buy bitcoin at the rate of $8200 as at the time you ask this question and just store it in your wallet without doing any thing like trading you will know how much you will have now. You know the present price of bitcoin is $9688 calculate it your self and see how much you would have gain by now.
if you want to do trading in bitcoin and you are newbie than according to my idea buying one bitcoin is not a risk but you can start at least up to 5 bitcoin and hold them for a right time when you get enough price then you sale through this way you will earn money and also getting expirance in this way
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:48:13 AM

I’m a newbie just like you but I would not invest money that I could not afford to lose its value down to 50%. And currently I own less than 1 BTC in order to learn a quite bit about this bitcoin before going to invest as higher than 1BTC. Especially the money I gain is portion that is suppose to go in my savings for emergency purposes. But it is up to you and you confidence to buy. I wish you luck and success.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:44 AM

If you are a newbie, most of us may say that it is not advisable for you to invest or buy 1BTC with that amount of money. But whether you are a newbie or expert in this business/industry you should take the risk in buying and all you need to do is to patiently wait until it rise. If you bought 1btc on the day you posted this, you could've earned like more than $1k by now.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

I don't think that is a proper question the way it is asked. That is kind of like someone asking if a 18 year old shpuld buu stocks or get a retirement 401k account. Any investment does not care how old you are. The same goes for bitcoin, someone who has been with bitcoin since start does not get bitcoin cheaper than a newbie

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

for me, it will be wiser to just buy a percentage of 1 bitcoin than to buy a 1 bitcoin especially if you're a newbie.

Study how the system here on bitcoin works and then decide next on what to do. because i think time and strategy is a big factor here especially when you're interested in making investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: