Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to pay $8200 for 1 BTC if you are a newbie?  (Read 4136 times)
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?
and today price is 10k yeah i hope i can get back to past too budy and buy as much as i can, but regreting thing is useless right so start your investment today, better late than never  Grin
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:57:38 AM

i will not give an advice to a newbie to immediately spend a huge amount of money with bitcoin.
yes, bitcoin is indeed a good investment.
but if you don't know what you are doing then there will be a great possibility that you will lose a lot of money.
that is why before a huge amount you must first be able to learn the basics of bitcoin.
maybe you can spend a few dollars first in order to gain the necessary experiencing in engaging with bitcoin.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

If you really invested in bitcoin and bought 1 bitcoin with the price of 8,200 USD then you already made a lot of profit for sure because the price of bitcoin right now is above 10,000 USD and it is best if you will keep on holding it for a longer term because the price of bitcoin might go up higher than the price right now.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?

Honestly, if I had the money, I'd buy Bitcoins and then just hold them. See how fast bitcoins are increasing now? It's playing around $9900 and by tomorrow here in my country, it'll probably reach $10500 when I wake up the next morning. Is it worth it? It definitely is.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

For me, it is worth it to buy BTC because I believe the price will rise in the long term. My suggestion is to invest within your means and the amount you are comfortable in.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

If you really invested in bitcoin and bought 1 bitcoin with the price of 8,200 USD then you already made a lot of profit for sure because the price of bitcoin right now is above 10,000 USD and it is best if you will keep on holding it for a longer term because the price of bitcoin might go up higher than the price right now.

THat's why I had the same stance towards BTC for many years. You can buy at any point and still make money on it.
Worst thing that can happen is the price will go down for a year or 2 and freeze your money, which of course would be a bad thing as you'd be unable to invest in other things without selling low and losing money. Eventually it would recover like it always does. I've been in that situation when it fell to $300 and haven't sold anything but kept accumulating.

For me, it is worth it to buy BTC because I believe the price will rise in the long term. My suggestion is to invest within your means and the amount you are comfortable in.
That's right. Treat it like putting money in a safe that will protect it from political manipulations, inflation, thieves and banks which are basically one and the same thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

I believe this question is asked many times at different price levels. If you are planning to hold BTC for the long term, then I will say it is worth it to buy BTC now. BTC is rising fast and you might lose out if you drag further. Just my 2 satoshi.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Beatcoin.it

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

For the time you though about that question btc pumped to 10k, dont esitate everytime is a good time to enter, especcialy if you look for a long term.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

If for investment it is the desire of everyone, invest not only in bitcoin but you can also try another coin investment. If you ask about the amount of investment, it depends on the capital we have maybe you can try with little capital.
rolebarr

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

I think if you are really interested in gaining as much possibilities of becoming successful with bitcoin and you have the funds, then why not? It is worth it and the best investment startup.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

I had that same dilemma, because I was looking backwards at how cheap BTC used to be and feeling like I missed the boat. But you need to look forward, and all indications are that BTC isn't anywhere close to being done yet. Now where exactly it will end up can be discussed til the cows come home, but I think unless there's some massive govt interference or something extraordinary happening, crypto and BTC in general is here to stay. Sure you'll take less profit than the early adopters but you're likely to take more than someone who jumps in hypothetically at the stage when BTC is worth $15000, right? Smiley
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

So you got your answer already, right? People keep on asking this same questions every day, yet they don't realize that they are missing their opportunity. If you had already had trusted  bitcoin and invest $8,200 you could have made a $2,800 profit in just few days. Amazing returns, huh?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitBenefit

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

I believe it is always a good time to buy bitcoin, it is only getting started
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

Well, i think we all know the answer now lol Cheesy Buying bitcoin is worth the risk. For me it's okay if someone decides to ignore the risk and keep buying even they have to pay $10.000. I still believe that BTC is reliable at the moment.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

Well, i think we all know the answer now lol Cheesy Buying bitcoin is worth the risk. For me it's okay if someone decides to ignore the risk and keep buying even they have to pay $10.000. I still believe that BTC is reliable at the moment.
I think even in present price it is worth to buy bitcoin, specially for those people who are interested in long term investment, because in long tern we can see that the price of bitcoin will even reach to 20000$. Still people are interested in bitcoin they are making bitcoin more stronger and reliable.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:24:27 PM

I think even in present price it is worth to buy bitcoin, specially for those people who are interested in long term investment, because in long tern we can see that the price of bitcoin will even reach to 20000$. Still people are interested in bitcoin they are making bitcoin more stronger and reliable.

Ya it is true that seeing todays price it is true that buying bitcoin any time is good and the future price is more then todays price. Their is no limitation of the bitcoin price to reach any heights. So it is upto the users who are holding bitcoins to decide that at which rate they want to sell or take profit. I just hold bitcoin what ever i am earning and only convert that much of bitcoins to fiat currency which can fulfill my expenses.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

What do you mean pay? Well it is probably safe to call it as an investment. Well it is probably good to invest because as we all know, bitcoin's price will go up. And it will still go up. You're not late actually. You're just thinking that you're late.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

and today price is 10k yeah i hope i can get back to past too budy and buy as much as i can, but regreting thing is useless right so start your investment today, better late than never  Grin

Yes agree, better late than never, and I'm sure the price will continue to rise so the price of 1 btc will feel very expensive, now we say the price is expensive, but a month away the price will feel very cheap.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

It's totally fine if you are a newbie sometimes you can't have to take a risk you never know if it works. All the people who invested in early days were complete newbies but see now they all are millionaires you never know what can happen next with bitcoin don't be too scared to buy at such a high value
jaenglee

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:45:01 PM

i've bough at 9000USD and do not regret, why should i if i trust in BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: