Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to pay $8200 for 1 BTC if you are a newbie?  (Read 4136 times)
MattF24

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:18:27 PM

It would have been awesome if he did invest that much last month. If he didn't, it's still alright as we can never predict what will happen.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:03 PM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?
I think it is not necessary for a newbie to engage already a huge amount of money in bitcoin. You should learn first about the things you need to do and avoid in bitcoin. In that way, you can manage your money and bitcoin properly.

brightpsa

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

If anyone accept to pay $8200 for 1 BTC then now they had $19,000. After a month they get 150% profit.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

If anyone accept to pay $8200 for 1 BTC then now they had $19,000. After a month they get 150% profit.
Your rank in this forum or whether you are a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency it doesn't really matter as long as you have the funds to buy I BTC which is currently worth $19000 i think you should do it, if you believe that the value is going rise anytime soon i suggest that you buy and wait for it to rise.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

you don't need to pay all the amount you can buy 0.01 or smaller amount , and you should in first learn and know more about bitcoin .
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

Is bitcoin still a good investment for newbies? Is it worth to pay almost $8200 for 1 BTC today?

That is the only option you have while purchasing new bitcoins whether you are a newbie or experienced investors. Price is same for all. it may appear huge to some people but there still lot of opportunities for growth. But frankly, speaking if the figure looks huge to you, it means that your current financial savings might not be enough for this type of investment. I suggest you to go for smaller amounts as per your savings in that case. There is no need to purchase 1 bitcoin, you can buy and sell in fractions. Also, with people making claims like it will touch 1 million mark even an investment of $100 will be $10000.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

well why to invest that much if you are a newbie, maybe you can start with the 25% of your portfolio and but a quarter of btc so when you get more experienced you could invest more  at least I would do like that.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

If you have the money then go ahead and buy 1 btc. If you're investing in bitcoins why not go all in and just watch the investment grow in itself. I'd rather buy myself a whole bitcoin rather than just keep buying and buying. I'm pretty sure bitcoin prices will rise in the futurr anyway so might as well buy one or plenty now.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

I think that it would be better to invest money in bitcoin little at a time. You don't really have to invest all that 8200$ in a one big shot. You can just invest your 1000$ to bitcoin. Also, you should take into consideration the other promising coins like LiteCoin and Ethereum.

You need to be aware also the risk that you'll take once you decided to invest all that 8,200$ in one investment. Because, price may decrease after a week you bought that 1 bitcoin. Even if that happened, don't panic because it will still go back and go up in the next weeks.

If you're a newbie, then it is better to read in this forum, especially the Speculation section to know the different opinions of users here on what could be the price/value of bitcoin in the next weeks. Read and read all about bitcoin, so that if you are knowledgeable enough, you can be sure on what could be the consequences of investing your money to bitcoin and what are the things that you should do/avoid.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

Currently 1 Bitcoin is around $9300+ and I still think it is worth to pay that amount for a newbie. Bitcoin is still progressing and some say it is still young so if that’s the case, then Bitcoin would still be cheap to buy if it is still young and still growing. But always put in mind that it constantly fluctuates so it’s not increasing all the time; so there is that risky part when investing in Bitcoin.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Of course it is good investment on that value. If you try to recall bitcoin hit almost $20,000 last year and if you can invest on that amount and you will hold it by this year their is a huge possibility that will increase tremendously which could be more than two times than your expected profit. Well, the most challenging part on that is, will you hold it when you see a great downfall? Think about it, to aware on that possible situation as you have strong believe that it will increase in the future.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

the real question is whether, the price will go up to make it worth while and at this point it definitely is ,you quoted $8200 as the purchasing price , had you purchased it at this price then your portfolio would have already grown by $1100 as bitcoin current pricing is approximately $9300. So just from the change in rates it clearly would make a lot of sense , not to mention if you had done some "educated" investing.

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

why you need to force yourself to buy 1 bitcoin ?
you can buy bitcoin any price you have, like 200$ or more likely like that
but if you insist thats depend on yourself i think, but is still worh it dude

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

Yes it is, because you can multiply your coins by holding a huge amount of bitcoins or hold it for a very long time and for the price to increase to earn more profit. I started as a trader in the market and now i hold multiple coins and i choose ethereum to hold more pieces of this altcoin.
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

Nobody will be able to give a defenitive answer to this question... Some people will tell you they think BTC will reach $10k before the end of the year, others will tell you they have credible calculations to support their theory it'll fall to $5k in a couple of weeks.

Personally, i'd suggest you have a look at the speculation subforum, and read up on bitcoin. If you personally believe it will rise, you can invest a little bit of your money. But never invest more than you're confortable losing. At any rate, bitcoin is a high risk/high reward investment.

Btw: you do know you don't have to buy 1 BTC at a time, right? Bitcoin has 8 decimals, the smallest amount you can theoretically buy is 0.00000001 BTC

I strongly agree, if i may just add, if you're a newbie maybe you should first analyze trends on rise and fall of the value. or try first to read articles that you could use to support your decision making.
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

well you could put whole of that amount if you have it and willing to take risk coz chances are that you well get back your money, but i think as a newbie its better to diversify, that money can buy you good amounts good alts , spread your investment wide and reduce the risks of losing it all
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

It is always a good time to invest in Bitcoin long term in my opinion. The blockchain technology is just getting started.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

No buying in a huge price like 8k is not profitable because of the big changes everyday and week, but if you are good in trading any amount and price of bitcoin will do, trading in short term will give you a big profit in a long run.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

It will be worth depending on how you are going to use, you can multiply your coins by trading in the market or holding it for a long time. The only way you are going to lose your profit is that if you sell your coins at the lowest price when you panic while the coins is decreasing its value in the market.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

Yes it still worth in my opinion because as what many predicts in bitcoin price it can go over $10000 which will give you a reasonable profit if you're planning to invest some. You can still decide to wait till its drops to do your investment but I think that will only prevent you from earning right awaym whatever the value of bitcoin is still worth for investment just have the patience in waiting for the selling time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: