Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Metronome, an autonomous cryptocurrency with predictable supply  (Read 30060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Joel Foaback

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

I believe it is a great project.
Interesting idea, conversant plan, seamless vision!
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

It's a poor project. Market price is such that almost all ICO investors have lost money already, after a couple of days?!. How is that good?

Token has NO unique features, only vague promises. It's an erc20, nothing more. This will be dead and forgotten in six months, only gainers will be whales who bought right at end of auction and of course the development team.

Not a scam, but for sure am extremely bad investment.
99% of Ico investors in particular must feel sick

Avoid.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

The project is very steep and really pretends to top coinmarketcap

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

The Initial Supply Auction and first Daily Supply Lot have ended!

https://medium.com/@MetronomeToken/the-end-of-the-initial-supply-auction-2932962bdadb

this auction supposed stop whales - couple of whales bought up almost all token with 15 minutes left to go. Pointless bother with metronome now!  Also price only $2.75 to buy freely now...out of 7 day long descending auction, everyone who bought tokens in first 6 days 23 hr and 30min ended up paying more than market price now!  they must be so happy haha

anyway this is dead. look at this thread not single post during auction. no-one cares metronome. whales and dev team (devs have 20% of it) will sell bit by bit for eth whenever price rises. whales + dev team have nearly all tokens. token is already dead.
Whales are interested in raising the price of a coin, don't worry, now is a very cheap price, because the market is not growing now. Be patient and see a cap of more than $ 100 million.
MTNToken

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

Today’s Metronome Daily Supply Lot: 2880 $MET

Open 0.016957 ETH ($7.38), Final 0.005026 ETH ($2.19), 2 hr 2 min elapsed

Tomorrow 0.010052 ETH ($4.38)

metronome.io

edit: formatting
Lamdecaka

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

The idea looks pretty budding.
Riveting website, irreproachable project, cognitive activity!
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

Metronome Wallet v1.1.0 update was just released! Some minor updates and the inclusion of a price limiter on the Autonomous Converter tab.

If you are using a Mac - It will auto-update, just exit and reload

If you are using Linux or Windows - You will need to download it again

Make sure you have your seed phrase and password stored safely!

metronome.io/apps/

Coming soon to the App Store and Google Play ?  When they appear there ?
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

If you buy into this you're just giving your money away to the whales and development team, and this has nothing to suggest it has any chance to moon, or anything like it. The sell walls will ensure it doesn't go above a couple of dollars at most, whales are happy to double their money. Development team happy to get free money and all the poor ICO investors are paying for it. Very good scam in all but name.

Their telegram group talk about being on coinbase and at $1000?! I know they've invested, but I mean come on - what planet are they on, and can I have a ticket there?

This is another shitcoin, or rather shittoken, as that's all it is. Development team know this but don't care, why should they. They've got free money even at the $2 price it roughly is at the moment.

It's another united bitcoin, same developer, same result incoming. That's now lost 99% of its value in six months and clearly bleeding out. $400 down to $3 now. And who do you think emptied their bags near the top? Have a look on the chain if you doubt my implciations.

Same old story here. Write off any investment you've made in this one.
greatteager

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

If you buy into this you're just giving your money away to the whales and development team, and this has nothing to suggest it has any chance to moon, or anything like it. The sell walls will ensure it doesn't go above a couple of dollars at most, whales are happy to double their money. Development team happy to get free money and all the poor ICO investors are paying for it. Very good scam in all but name.

Their telegram group talk about being on coinbase and at $1000?! I know they've invested, but I mean come on - what planet are they on, and can I have a ticket there?

This is another shitcoin, or rather shittoken, as that's all it is. Development team know this but don't care, why should they. They've got free money even at the $2 price it roughly is at the moment.

It's another united bitcoin, same developer, same result incoming. That's now lost 99% of its value in six months and clearly bleeding out. $400 down to $3 now. And who do you think emptied their bags near the top? Have a look on the chain if you doubt my implciations.

If to argue as you then all the ICO earn on poor investors, and all the scam. This is really a necessary project and it doesn't promote itself and doesn't engage in artificial price increases, unlike many projects.
Toasionaro

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

The plan will be successful. Faultless activity, riveting design.  Good luck guys.
MTNToken

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Today’s Metronome Daily Supply Lot: 2880 MET

Open 0.010052 ETH ($4.23), Final 0.007000 ETH ($2.95), 36 min elapsed

Tomorrow open 0.014000 ETH ($5.90)

http://metronome.io
MTNToken

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

Metronome Wallet v1.1.0 update was just released! Some minor updates and the inclusion of a price limiter on the Autonomous Converter tab.

If you are using a Mac - It will auto-update, just exit and reload

If you are using Linux or Windows - You will need to download it again

Make sure you have your seed phrase and password stored safely!

metronome.io/apps/

Coming soon to the App Store and Google Play ?  When they appear there ?

The community will be notified once the mobile versions of the wallet are available.

Thanks,
Highquality

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

$1,98 USD (-5,68%)

0,00033718 BTC (-2,05%)

0,00481991 ETH (0,07%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metronome/#markets

Volume (24h):   $176 767 USD  Cry

Circulating Supply: ? MET
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

If to argue as you then all the ICO earn on poor investors, and all the scam. This is really a necessary project and it doesn't promote itself and doesn't engage in artificial price increases, unlike many projects.

No, not true because most ICOs investors can get in at the same price as whales, especially during the early part of ICO. Here, by buying right at the end in volume, whales knew they could close out the auction in one go, guaranteeing themselves cheapest prices and leaving all other investors holding more expensive bags. That would not work in normal Ico structure and shows how stupid the reverse auction was. They claimed this was to stop whales, they ended up handing them the cheapest price if all.

And now they can sell even as the price slides. Now below $2,only they can make money at that price, nearly all other investors would be selling at a loss here, so they hodl and watch the price slide further. Absolute joke. Thank goodness I didn't go for this one.

One of the worst ICOs of the year, as others on this thread predicted also. Definitely the best one to lose money in.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

$1,98 USD (-5,68%)

0,00033718 BTC (-2,05%)

0,00481991 ETH (0,07%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metronome/#markets

Volume (24h):   $176 767 USD  Cry

Circulating Supply: ? MET

Yes, sadly falling in relative terms to other currencies, always the death knell especially just after an ICO launch where rises against these should be easier.

Down the toilet for metronome, another united bitcoin, but on the other hand another few million for garzik and cronies. They should be thrown in jail for these kind of plays.
greatteager

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

No, not true because most ICOs investors can get in at the same price as whales, especially during the early part of ICO. Here, by buying right at the end in volume, whales knew they could close out the auction in one go, guaranteeing themselves cheapest prices and leaving all other investors holding more expensive bags. That would not work in normal Ico structure and shows how stupid the reverse auction was. They claimed this was to stop whales, they ended up handing them the cheapest price if all.

And now they can sell even as the price slides. Now below $2,only they can make money at that price, nearly all other investors would be selling at a loss here, so they hodl and watch the price slide further. Absolute joke. Thank goodness I didn't go for this one.

One of the worst ICOs of the year, as others on this thread predicted also. Definitely the best one to lose money in.
I'm not a whale, but I bought it at the cheapest price. Cap of project is now $ 15 million, this is very small, I advise you to start buying before the market grows.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

I'm not a whale, but I bought it at the cheapest price. Cap of project is now $ 15 million, this is very small, I advise you to start buying before the market grows.

If you got these at the lowest price then you're one of a tiny percentage who did. This fact can be proven by looking at the contract address. And people were saying the price was cheap at $5 before auction, then they were saying it was cheap at $2.80 a couple days ago. How much money would have been lost if people listened then? Heck, people said bitcoin was cheap when it went back below $10K and look where they went. And that's no shitcoin like this one.

Of course you want people to buy, it's because they're NOT that the price is where it is. It's $15m cap because no-one gives a damn about it and it has no prospects, not the opposite!

Anyway I will waste no further time visiting here for this dying token and will leave you to it

Have fun Smiley
MTNToken

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

Today’s Metronome Daily Supply Lot: 2880 MET

Open 0.014000 ($6.22), Final 0.005389 ETH ($2.39), 1 hr 36 min elapsed

Tomorrow open 0.010778 ETH ($4.78)

metronome.io
tanphuc15

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

yeah waiting for 1.5$ per met  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Highquality

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Today the price on the exchange   Wink

$2,60 USD (31,58%)

0,00040821 BTC (21,65%)

0,00578507 ETH (20,52%)

Volume (24h):  $261 474 USD

any person can buy here:  https://idex.market/eth/met
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: