Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast Bitcoin is spreading. [UPDATE]  (Read 1295 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

So today one of my teachers came to me after school. She and some of her colleagues talked about ways that they can invest their money and save up (as teachers in South-Africa aren't really paid well) one of them then mentioned Bitcoins and how Cryptocurrencies are showing very high growth. Then some or other teacher mentioned that I have some knowledge about Bitcoin (still have no idea how they knew that) But anyway long story short- Tomorrow I am doing a presentation for all my school's staff +/- 50 people about Cryptocurrencies, and then possibly to the whole school.
Yeah, just some short story I thought I would share, about a practical example of how Bitcoin is reaching the masses.

Wow it's an achievement not only to bitcoin ecosystem but on your own too. Getting picked by those teachers as their demonstrator and will discuss about bitcoin, wow I'm not that an expert but this is one of my dream to stand in front of them talking about on how great this coin is. What happened with the presentation? Did you convinced them to buy more bitcoin and for sure not all of them are optimistic, skeptic teachers are there too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:45:14 AM

Its amazing how fast bitcoin is spreading everywhere even at schools, i remember that someone i watch on youtube, he makes youtube fitness vlogs and he mention about how fast bitcoin is growing and that time i wasnt even at bitcoin yet but now its amazing that it is so true about what he said.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:49:25 AM

So today one of my teachers came to me after school. She and some of her colleagues talked about ways that they can invest their money and save up (as teachers in South-Africa aren't really paid well) one of them then mentioned Bitcoins and how Cryptocurrencies are showing very high growth. Then some or other teacher mentioned that I have some knowledge about Bitcoin (still have no idea how they knew that) But anyway long story short- Tomorrow I am doing a presentation for all my school's staff +/- 50 people about Cryptocurrencies, and then possibly to the whole school.
Yeah, just some short story I thought I would share, about a practical example of how Bitcoin is reaching the masses.

amazingly, bitcoin spreads very fast let alone they bitcoin from various media from TV to internet even youtube, they already know the name bitcoin but most still do not know how to get the advantage of having bitcoin.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:51:27 AM

Using the basic of economy, the price of the good is determined by supply and demand. So with the bitcoin rising from 1k to 8k within a year, this shows that the limit supply has encounter a huge increase in demand to justify for the raise in price.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:25 AM

Take me as an example, my friends around me, have called me all this month, what is bitcoin, where can I trade, is this a lie? Within a short period of one month, it seems that there has been a huge improvement.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

Great news go on op spread the good news about bitcoin and let the world going crazy lol bitcoin is spreading like an epidemic this days very fast new ATH is coming Im sure.

vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:05:51 AM

This a story that bitcoin is growing very fast, as of the moment many are asking ways on how to earn in bitcoin, many are very eager to learn here in our place, some of my friends are in it as well and wanted to see me just to learn directly from me, at first I am quite shock that some of my friends especially those who are not tech savvy are very willing to listen to each and every aspect that I am telling, I am very happy that they are opening their cups to learn new things, hopefully there are more people that I can share knowledge with regarding bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

Yes it's a great idea to share the knowledge of bitcoin to others.Everyone should have the knowledge of Bitcoin it's news is spreading enormously around the world.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

Congratulation on that and how did the presentation go, I was pointed at by my pastor in my local Church who i introduced to bitcoin some time ago to present and educate his congregation on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and after the service most of the members meet me and said they have never hard of it before. I gave them more details and they are now doing well in bitcoin, bitcoin is now very popular in my country that even some radio stations now air program about bitcoin and how one can invest in it.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

Not so fast because most of my friends doest know what bitcoin is and they don't understand me when i am telling them about bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

Good news for us then. Also, I 've been promoting bitcoin with my 10 friends when are drinking at the bar.  They have been telling me How much do I have bitcoin from now. Then I keep telling them its hard to earn and I only have little bitcoin in my wallet. But I withdraw a lot of Fiat money for a while for doing easy jobs like signature campaigns.  They ask me many questions about bitcoin again and again. But when it comes in the morning when they are not drunk  I  ask them again if they really want to learn bitcoin. Sadly they just ignore me. The good side is  I have now 2 of my friends are now starting to learn bitcoins.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

I can say, there is an extraordinary thing happen to bitcoin. It is rarely happen to any forms of investment just like this.  Through continuously promoting crypto by the used of social media's campaign help bitcoin spread widely. Because we are now in computer generation and most probably all of us are engaging internet everyday as a part of our daily activities.

shejunk

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

You must introduce the risk of investment. Any investment is risky. Some people see only the proceeds of bitcoin. Did not see the price volatility of bitcoin is very large. They may lose money. So you want to let them know the risk of investment. Glad you can get this chance.Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

I almost had the same experience as you. Our teacher assigned us to do a research on what topic we would like to present so I thought of Bitcoin. I introduced Bitcoin to them and told them what it can do. Sadly, they didn't react a bit. It seems that in my country (or atleast in my place), people at my age (17-20) don't have any interest when it involves virtual money. So good luck presenting Bitcoin in your place, I hope it gets successful and not as awkward as mine.  Smiley
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

You must introduce the risk of investment. Any investment is risky. Some people see only the proceeds of bitcoin. Did not see the price volatility of bitcoin is very large. They may lose money. So you want to let them know the risk of investment. Glad you can get this chance.Smiley

Well not just bitcoin investment because their are many altcoin out their that also has a good potential. You can invest in them trade them btc if you ever have a profit on them.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

wow, i'm glad that a place you live in will have a crypto presentation as well as a bitcoin. I see this can be a good occasion for many people to know it.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:22:59 AM

This is a good thing, bitcoins have been beneficial for a community helping other communities, if we can provide space, then bitcoins in a tool for donation or fundraising, we can visit sites such as gofundme, which is managed with paypal payment at this time. This can be another solution promotion about bitcoins informations.
tamsak21

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Today i think that bitcoin is spreading in an exclusively fast way. More people are investing and supporting bitcoin through out the world and people around the globe are supporting it.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

Very fast right in my opinion. This was dew to the scares and forks happening to bitcoin. The sudden rise these last few months enticed people to  invest. Some companies are now using or handling btcoin which would again push btc price up to ne2 heights.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

First i like to congratulate you with the talk i hope you can shed light and become prosperous,
Bitcoin is spread faster in more recent years tru news and social networking sites like twitter and facebook.
Please consider the risk of the investment and open dialogue about how we can improve this service.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: