Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28871 times)
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Still I disnt get my bounty tokens. You guys say that the tokens are distributed since june 20th but still I did not get mine. I have participated in other bounties which have more than 70k participants and yet they managed to send tokens within 1 week. But It has been more than a month but still I didnt get
Now the gas prices are also very lower and congestions in the blockchain also has reduced. You have enough time to send the tokens right? Im not arguing but making a valid point
The FLUX team decided to shift priorities, and stop distracting to tasks such as sending tokens urgently (we by no means mean that we will not do this, everyone will receive their tokens BEFORE listing our coin).
In this case, we'd like to note that absolutely all tokens for our depositors have already been paid. Bonus tokens are sent, 1/3 of the airdrop is sent, only a pool of bounty and the rest of the airdrop and referral tokens are left.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

Still I disnt get my bounty tokens. You guys say that the tokens are distributed since june 20th but still I did not get mine. I have participated in other bounties which have more than 70k participants and yet they managed to send tokens within 1 week. But It has been more than a month but still I didnt get
Now the gas prices are also very lower and congestions in the blockchain also has reduced. You have enough time to send the tokens right? Im not arguing but making a valid point
The FLUX team decided to shift priorities, and stop distracting to tasks such as sending tokens urgently (we by no means mean that we will not do this, everyone will receive their tokens BEFORE listing our coin).
In this case, we'd like to note that absolutely all tokens for our depositors have already been paid. Bonus tokens are sent, 1/3 of the airdrop is sent, only a pool of bounty and the rest of the airdrop and referral tokens are left.

Waw! so now paying for the service rendered is now a distraction? Undecided it is very strange to hear this coming out from Flux team member, Now you see bounty as a distraction after you solicit for their service to help promote your project, you have enough time since the end of sale to focus on the project, i don't see how paying a few numbers of hunters can stop or interrupt your focus on project.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Waw! so now paying for the service rendered is now a distraction? Undecided it is very strange to hear this coming out from Flux team member, Now you see bounty as a distraction after you solicit for their service to help promote your project, you have enough time since the end of sale to focus on the project, i don't see how paying a few numbers of hunters can stop or interrupt your focus on project.

Just forget about that bounty (atleast for a couple of months or quarters...). According to facebook spreadsheet you are going to receive 12.8 tokens. That is not an amount to worry about, since during ICO the price of 1 FLUX equaled 0.5 USD, and not, I think, it is or will much lover...

6 $ is not a fortune to spoil one's nerves  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

We, as a species, were always obsessed with gaming and making things fun (look up gamification) and that's why I believe that gaming is going to be around for as long as WE are around, so FLUX sounds incredibly promising to me.
Janet04

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

This is a good development in the gaming industry, having game on playstore even makes it more unique
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

very powerful gaming platform! I'm sure that this project has all the chances for winning a worthy place among competitors! Today, games are a whole world industry, with millions of profits! we will follow the life of the project
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

For ordinary users, it will be much more convenient to do everything on one platform, in addition to different achievements, for which you can get tokens.
Dwyer-Prov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Hi
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can't hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
cuongton124

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

The airdrop distribution has been stopped and will be resumed soon, tell me one thing please, what would you do with the tokens when you can't use them yet or exchange them?
in fact the airdrop bounty hunters should be happy, the tokens they receive is not a big amount, so if the price of the token increases they are getting paid higher actually then expected.
Mathuer12

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

Are there any chance you guys would offer a refund for TGE contributors?
cause I believe at this stage it is getting sad for people who actually participated and had their money locked in with a team that can't make a decision
JohnJenkins

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

I've noticed a lot of businesss incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the project definitely.
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

airdrop distribution paused, reason unknown they dont reply to that even as asked million times, but tokens will be sent before exchanges and exchanges will be done after tokens, both events waiting for each other
I am worried none will happen
FLUX-project

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

airdrop distribution paused, reason unknown they dont reply to that even as asked million times, but tokens will be sent before exchanges and exchanges will be done after tokens, both events waiting for each other
In this case, we want to note that absolutely all tokens for our depositors have already been paid. Bonus tokens are sent, sent 1/3 of the airdrop, there are only a pool of bounty and the rest of the airdrop left.
actuaryteenytiny

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:11 AM

I think that the game industry is booming right now and the electronic money is booming in popularity and value. The development of eSports really incredible. Players can compete in the games leading to both PC and Mobile platforms and earn bonuses of opponents after the victory. With the mission and accomplishments is completing fun challenges in the game and get rewarded with money. I think this project will be very well received.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

In this case, we want to note that absolutely all tokens for our depositors have already been paid. Bonus tokens are sent, sent 1/3 of the airdrop, there are only a pool of bounty and the rest of the airdrop left.
You are probably kidding me ..) More than six months have passed since the end of the bounty program. During this time, you could not pay your hunters? You are funny. And your bounty program is ridiculous. I think you will not achieve anything in this industry and your project will be forgotten in half a year, if not earlier.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

You are probably kidding me ..) More than six months have passed since the end of the bounty program. During this time, you could not pay your hunters? You are funny. And your bounty program is ridiculous. I think you will not achieve anything in this industry and your project will be forgotten in half a year, if not earlier.
many cases like this, FLUX will lose the community and no longer believe, look! FLUX is not registered with Coinmarketcap, this shows that FLUX might not be able to grow anymore!

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Airdrop participants have been distributed, and I just received FLUX tokens.
let me know, where can I find exchanges. and what is the price of the token at the ICO
FLUX-project

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Airdrop participants have been distributed, and I just received FLUX tokens.
let me know, where can I find exchanges. and what is the price of the token at the ICO
The price of 1 FLUX equaled 0.5 USD throughout the whole ICO.
As for the exchanges, we will announce all the details on December 1.
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 02:43:29 AM by Rexha

I think that the game industry is booming right now and the electronic money is booming in popularity and value. The development of eSports really incredible. Players can compete in the games leading to both PC and Mobile platforms and earn bonuses of opponents after the victory. With the mission and accomplishments is completing fun challenges in the game and get rewarded with money. I think this project will be very well received.

Agreed. FLUX need more partnerships with gaming platforms. For example, MobileGo now have a partnership with Xsolla, and their token MGO accepted as a payment method there. Look at their CMC stats, it is a great accelerator for such projects.
Just checked CMC those stats are quite good-looking for such a market. Is it above the release price already?
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Agreed. FLUX need more partnerships with gaming platforms. For example, MobileGo now have a partnership with Xsolla, and their token MGO accepted as a payment method there. Look at their CMC stats, it is a great accelerator for such projects.
Just checked CMC those stats are quite good-looking for such a market. Is it above the release price already?

Must be so
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: