Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28871 times)
Rexha

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

I think that the game industry is booming right now and the electronic money is booming in popularity and value. The development of eSports really incredible. Players can compete in the games leading to both PC and Mobile platforms and earn bonuses of opponents after the victory. With the mission and accomplishments is completing fun challenges in the game and get rewarded with money. I think this project will be very well received.

Agreed. FLUX need more partnerships with gaming platforms. For example, MobileGo now have a partnership with Xsolla, and their token MGO accepted as a payment method there. Look at their CMC stats, it is a great accelerator for such projects.
Just checked CMC those stats are quite good-looking for such a market. Is it above the release price already?

Must be so
I'd say that's quite a performance then if so!
LincolnMikkel

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Yep above ICO price
ronyekuk

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

2 solid game projects in one list: https://news.p2pb2b.io/top-15-promising-crypto-projects-2018-p2pb2b-choice/

What do you thik about that?

Is Xaya serious competitor for you?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

I am not sure about this FLUX project little official information on the official website (https://flux.fund/) just like an amateur website that can't explain in detail which is part of marketing to attract investors
FLUX-project

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

I am not sure about this FLUX project little official information on the official website (https://flux.fund/) just like an amateur website that can't explain in detail which is part of marketing to attract investors

Hello!
Our ICO has ended, but there's a wealth of information available on the project on all of the social media linked on the website.
We've reached our soft cap a few months ago and the updates regarding the platform are rolled out constantly. Hit our Telegram for more info: https://t.me/FLUXofficial
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

airdrop distribution paused, reason unknown they dont reply to that even as asked million times, but tokens will be sent before exchanges and exchanges will be done after tokens, both events waiting for each other
I am worried none will happen
The FLUX team decided to shift priorities, and stop distracting to tasks such as sending tokens urgently (we by no means mean that we will not do this, everyone will receive their tokens BEFORE listing our coin).
In this case, we want to note that absolutely all tokens for our depositors have already been paid. Bonus tokens are sent, sent 1/3 of the airdrop, there are only a pool of bounty and the rest of the airdrop left.
You are probably kidding me ..) More than six months have passed since the end of the bounty program. During this time, you could not pay your hunters? You are funny. And your bounty program is ridiculous. I think you will not achieve anything in this industry and your project will be forgotten in half a year, if not earlier.
many cases like this, FLUX will lose the community and no longer believe, look! FLUX is not registered with Coinmarketcap, this shows that FLUX might not be able to grow anymore!

It has been a long time since Crowdsale ended, the flux project up till niw has not make any effort to get listed on coinmarketcap, i don't know how long they intend to wait, this can affect project in a great deal if team don't make effort to promote and expose flux the teaming crypto community.
FLUX-project

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

It has been a long time since Crowdsale ended, the flux project up till niw has not make any effort to get listed on coinmarketcap, i don't know how long they intend to wait, this can affect project in a great deal if team don't make effort to promote and expose flux the teaming crypto community.

The requirement for appearing on CMC is a certain trading volume which FLUX will be able to hit after being available on the exchanges. As we've recently announced, the listing process is ongoing and there will be news regarding appearance on the exchanges throughout the period of December-February.
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Does some exchanges available? Please give link on trading of FLUX on etherdelta.

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

2 solid game projects in one list: https://news.p2pb2b.io/top-15-promising-crypto-projects-2018-p2pb2b-choice/

It seems to me that at the moment the best decentralized gaming platform is Xaya. But Flux is also a good project.
FLUX-project

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

It seems to me that at the moment the best decentralized gaming platform is Xaya. But Flux is also a good project.
There is a great difference between Xaya and FLUX.
Xaya is about running games on blockchain, while FLUX is about monetizing playing games and doing other different activities with the help of the blockchain technology.
Currently, Xaya isn't our direct competitor.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:50:07 PM

What happens to this project?
There has been no update for months.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:47:51 PM

It looks like this project is dead, there has been no updated information for several months. Maybe the team has another project outside of this, but at least the team has to make an announcement if this project isn't forwarded. Because here definitely raises the question of new people coming.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:10:28 PM

It looks like this project is dead, there has been no updated information for several months. Maybe the team has another project outside of this, but at least the team has to make an announcement if this project isn't forwarded. Because here definitely raises the question of new people coming.

The project isn't dead for sure, it has another channels where the updates are posted. Currently, bitcointalk isn't in the list.
The best way to follow the updates is either FB, Medium or Telegram.
You can also check our VK, Twitter, Discord, Instagram and YouTube.

As for the latest updates:

FLUX has been listed on 2 exchanges:
1. Coinplace.pro
2. BEEX

We are going to have AMA in approximately 2 weeks.

IDEX will have FLUX listed in about the same time, however, this is subject to change.

In a week a full scope marketing campaign will be launched.

In a few days a big client update will be posted.

And lastly, but not finally, we are going to connect product transactions with exchange API on May so we will receive some volume.

Thank you for choosing FLUX as your gaming platform, and stay tuned for more!
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  

Jump to: