Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83413 times)
DragonLancer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Keep the change

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

Things like this doesn't affect well on brand of your faucet. As it's pretty new people think it may be scam only for revenue from ads. I payouts should be made as fast as it's possible without additional delays or manual checking. Or manual checking only for new players.
myfaucethero

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

having always error in onlinebee.in. am i the only one experiencing this situation?

BTC | ETH | BCH | DOGE | LTC | BTX | BLK | DASH
 PPC | XPM | POT | ZEC | DGB
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

Things like this doesn't affect well on brand of your faucet. As it's pretty new people think it may be scam only for revenue from ads. I payouts should be made as fast as it's possible without additional delays or manual checking. Or manual checking only for new players.
Almost every platforms are currently impacted by this. We try to find the way to pass through using altcoin, it will be done shortly.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

having always error in onlinebee.in. am i the only one experiencing this situation?

It looks down right now, we have desactivated it and add another one.
BitcoinsHunter

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

Hi whats up with the adition to paying admin? Its wrong an Litoshis get stolen!?
Is see it very often  Angry look my screen:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=00da82-1513851892.jpg

(And yes i was waiting first an hour to update the rate.)

pls Admin, give Answer about that thx

myfaucethero

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

website down?

uzi88

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:17 AM

the page does not work a white page appears
DragonLancer

Keep the change

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

Hi whats up with the adition to paying admin? Its wrong an Litoshis get stolen!?

I want to know answer too.
protactinium91

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

I do not think there will be an answer - I have already asked 2 times about this. For me also the calculations do not match

New >>> BITCOIN mining Game <<< with real PROFIT! 100 Satoshi register bonus!
BitcoinsHunter

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:08:54 AM

I do not think there will be an answer - I have already asked 2 times about this. For me also the calculations do not match

If thats true and there will be no answer and ignoring this, he lost all his credits of truthly + fucked up the site with one move, im pretty sure
you have to answer a question like this as an serious site, if not we will blow it away.

That is an bug (or whatever) as the main important feature of this site....
rattenplan

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

hm.. site down..
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

hm.. site down..

We are looking at the problem and keep you in touch as fast as possible.
DragonLancer

Keep the change

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:19:40 AM

hm.. site down..

If thats true and there will be no answer and ignoring this, he lost all his credits of truthly + fucked up the site with one move, im pretty sure
you have to answer a question like this as an serious site, if not we will blow it away.

Answer us admin as you are here...
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

hm.. site down..

Answer has already been done in this topic :

in my case the same is true for the 1 hpower conversion with real extraction ...

how should it calculate mining Huh? my hpower times the satoshi 1 HPower
0.05911145?

As mentioned few days before, mining hpower calculation is a logarithm.

If linear, it will be really less interresting for new users. We take advice and made it this way. as it's a free game with no deposit, we cannot set it as linear or faucet is dead soon and nobody want that Wink

More here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451172.160
DragonLancer

Keep the change

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

hm.. site down..

Is see it very often  Angry look my screen:

in my case the same is true for the 1 hpower conversion with real extraction ...

0.05911145?

If linear, it will be really less interresting for new users. We take advice and made it this way. as it's a free game with no deposit, we cannot set it as linear or faucet is dead soon and nobody want that Wink

But then that 1 HPower for x satoshi calculation is nonsense and why you keep it there? I get it it can't be linear, but then it's really wrong designed as people think it is linear and it is designed as linear... But is not linear! That makes no sense...
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

The best faucet ever made is down right now...

Probably (most reasonably) Hpower calculations are not linear as jaboom has said before.

I got my first payment and very near to second one.

By the way, jaboom,

as I said before, if you add the feature of "buying referrals", your faucet is probably going to the moon... One of the faucets I use in "pre-CRYPTO MINING GAME era" Smiley, allows its users to buy free referrals (that is, the users who signed up with the site on their own, without being referred by anyone else).

Best...

I'm working on the problem it's not seem to be important.

I will think about your idea, we are near of the v1 and it will be time to explore evolutions.

Sorry for the convenience due to site down.

EDIT: It was an attack... SITE IS BACK ouf Wink

@DragonLancer : In fact, the "at 1HPower" is used to see what's the current mining rate for each currencies as it's updated often. You right, it's not quite clear at all, I will change that thanks.
myfaucethero

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:13 AM

hm.. site down..

Is see it very often  Angry look my screen:

0.05911145?

But then that 1 HPower for x satoshi calculation is nonsense and why you keep it there? I get it it can't be linear, but then it's really wrong designed as people think it is linear and it is designed as linear... But is not linear! That makes no sense...

if you are not happy about it, then it might be good if you just leave so that you can have peace of mind.

DragonLancer

Keep the change

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:34 AM

Really? That's the answer for this? If people would act like that, we would still be living in mud huts... I really like this site, but it's unproffesional to make it like this. I also understand that the site is pretty new, but hey, aren't we going to be the best out there? If yes then we need to be ambitious, right?
myfaucethero

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

Really? That's the answer for this? If people would act like that, we would still be living in mud huts... I really like this site, but it's unproffesional to make it like this. I also understand that the site is pretty new, but hey, aren't we going to be the best out there? If yes then we need to be ambitious, right?

yeah, just like that. no one can please everyone. and the site is better than others that scams people.

anyway you have your answer from the site owner

@DragonLancer : In fact, the "at 1HPower" is used to see what's the current mining rate for each currencies as it's updated often. You right, it's not quite clear at all, I will change that thanks.

and also, why not create your own prefect faucet. let us see if you can please all your users.

BitcoinsHunter

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:06:44 PM

[/quote]
if you are not happy about it, then it might be good if you just leave so that you can have peace of mind.
[/quote]

Your answer is an outrageous Shame!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: