Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83398 times)
dejota91

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Good morning. First congratulate you on your project, I hope and I hope you have a great future, you have me hooked hahaha.

I wanted to inform you that every time I enter the web I have to give "recover password" because when entering my credentials it indicates that they are invalid. I enter the data well so it will be some error. I inform if it happens to more users or only to me.

Wink
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Good morning. First congratulate you on your project, I hope and I hope you have a great future, you have me hooked hahaha.

I wanted to inform you that every time I enter the web I have to give "recover password" because when entering my credentials it indicates that they are invalid. I enter the data well so it will be some error. I inform if it happens to more users or only to me.

Wink

Hi there!

It strange as it's first time, not reported yet. Please contact me by MP with your username as I can check it.

For the Crystal, we are thinking about something else to do with, and there are many great ideas to come, nowadays it only serve for mining, as gift have a huge bug (as many of you should have seen). We will keep you in touch.

For the wallet withdraw, we will make an announcement tomorrow morning about it.

The good news is after many check, we havn't found a lot of hack attempt on withdraw, wo I think the website is quite secure now and we have almost clear all the faucethub withdraw request then.

By the way, we are right now ALEXA RANK 104,452 and it grows about 1000 to 3000 every day! So I think very good things will happened soon! Thank you all for the great trust!

I'm always not far to give you more and more news!

Have fun on Crypto Mining Game
dejota91

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

Wink

Hi there!

It strange as it's first time, not reported yet. Please contact me by MP with your username as I can check it.

For the Crystal, we are thinking about something else to do with, and there are many great ideas to come, nowadays it only serve for mining, as gift have a huge bug (as many of you should have seen). We will keep you in touch.

For the wallet withdraw, we will make an announcement tomorrow morning about it.

The good news is after many check, we havn't found a lot of hack attempt on withdraw, wo I think the website is quite secure now and we have almost clear all the faucethub withdraw request then.

By the way, we are right now ALEXA RANK 104,452 and it grows about 1000 to 3000 every day! So I think very good things will happened soon! Thank you all for the great trust!

I'm always not far to give you more and more news!

Have fun on Crypto Mining Game

I already sent you the message. Thanks for your attention!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Good morning everyone!
Here is an important news about wallet withdraw.

For logistic reasons, we have decided to suspend it and keep only Faucethub withdraw. Because of the great success of our Faucet, there are too many withdraw request to handle and it's really, really faster with faucethub than direct wallet (in addition with btc congestion in the transactions...).

All the wallet withdraw requested will be refunded in the next 24 hours, without any fee.

The news -> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-news-about-wallet-withdraw

Thank you for your comprehension!

Wish you the best and have fun playing Crypto Mining Game!
Kiras90

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Good morning everyone!

For logistic reasons, we have decided to suspend it and keep only Faucethub withdraw. Because of the great success of our Faucet, there are too many withdraw request to handle and it's really, really faster with faucethub than direct wallet (in addition with btc congestion in the transactions...).

All the wallet withdraw requested will be refunded in the next 24 hours, without any fee.

The news -> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-news-about-wallet-withdraw

Hi boss,
I would like to use the litoshi I mined in the game to buy hashpower.
Is it possible?  Please answer me . Thank you
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

Good morning everyone!

Hi boss,
Good morning,
It's not yet possible this way, it could be in the future.
You can use the deposit feature to increase your HPower.
Best regards,
Jamboom
Kiras90

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Ok jaboom thank you Smiley
I hope it will be avaible soon !
I like your game.
Good work !
Everest01

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Hello jamboom, just wanted to let you know you guys are doing a great job keeping this faucet alive and running. It's not easy task but you're keeping it working so congrats! Always let us know when there are crytical updates and give us insight on new features when you can Smiley Cheers!
chapoxd

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

add a pop up for refill energy, when the timer is ready for claim energy again the page show a pop up notification, almost all the time i lost time coz i forget the timer time, this way people can go back to the site if they forgot too, same for missions and mining check that option  Wink
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Please remove adbility shortener, is fucking disturb, many popups

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Kiras90

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Hi,
If u are looking for it translator I can try to help you.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

info buttons on faucet list page don't work, interesting stuff though, and please give us nerds as many stats as u can Smiley
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Very interesting site you have here so far I like it and hope it will stick around, best of luck with it Smiley
inusait

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

Good morning everyone!

Hi boss,
Good morning,
Best regards,
Jamboom

Great idea, because if you withdraw and deposit again, you lost a lot of fee  Roll Eyes
Kiras90

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Good morning everyone!

Hi boss,
Good morning,
Best regards,
Jamboom

Great idea, because if you withdraw and deposit again, you lost a lot of fee  Roll Eyes

The fee are really a problem. For these I asked to use mined coin in the game. I hope it will be avaible soon.
Shokomi

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Jamboom!!

I sent your game 50 dogecoins from this adress

A8njCPUEc5LrafmfuzbEfM7UQJJuhAo8dU

to this adress

DHfb55CGBZXufLbBMuuMdonf24DanQCB8j

and i did not get Hpower!

On my coinpot it says that it is still pending.

What is the problem? When will i get my Hpower???

/Erik
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Jamboom!!

I sent your game 50 dogecoins from this adress

A8njCPUEc5LrafmfuzbEfM7UQJJuhAo8dU

to this adress

DHfb55CGBZXufLbBMuuMdonf24DanQCB8j

and i did not get Hpower!

On my coinpot it says that it is still pending.

What is the problem? When will i get my Hpower???

/Erik

Hi
Have you sent the exact amount requested in the payment box?
If yes, toi will receive a confirmation order when the coin will be sent and receive your hpower automatically once transaction's confirmed.
If not, you have to send us the amount sent and the transaction id as we can manually proceed in 3 working days to the hpower and.
Best regards.
DasNordlicht

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

I still have the Problem with 3 Deposits

2 deposits are DOGE. The problem here is, that you can´t pay Microdoge after the . at dogechain. Thats why I sent 1 Doge more and the system doesn´t book it automatically

the other deposit ist LTC. Where I´ve forgot the Fee in the box. That´s why the system doesn´t book it

I´ve sent you 3 Tickets about the problems with the TXID / HASH

best regards
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

2 deposits are DOGE. The problem here is, that you can´t pay Microdoge after the . at dogechain. Thats why I sent 1 Doge more and the system doesn´t book it automatically

the other deposit ist LTC. Where I´ve forgot the Fee in the box. That´s why the system doesn´t book it

best regards
Hi
First of all, we dont work much on sunday, it will be much clear and precised tomorrow.
If you dont send the exact amount requested in the payment box, process wont be done automatically and has to be done manually, which take time.
If you already have sent the amount sent and the transaction id To our support, your hpower will be credited surely tomorrow or right after. Whats your username ingame?
Best regards.
DasNordlicht

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

best regards
Hi
First of all, we dont work much on sunday, it will be much clear and precised tomorrow.
If you dont send the exact amount requested in the payment box, process wont be done automatically and has to be done manually, which take time.
If you already have sent the amount sent and the transaction id To our support, your hpower will be credited surely tomorrow or right after. Whats your username ingame?
Best regards.

My Username ingame ist the same like here DasNordlicht
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: