Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23)  (Read 7752 times)
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

Hi! What can you say about the ICO Reanimator? The team as a minimum viable product is the company that produces movies.
Hey, I don't know anything about this project yet. Added it to my checklist.

Let me introduced the most piquant ICO ever!  Red Lanterns - https://ico.red-lanterns.com/?utm_source=SMM&utm_medium=BTTalk
If the word "sex" put you to the blush, and you need a real piece of advice from a real expert, we are ready to show you the way and suggest Red Lanterns or RL - a dynamically developing platform that helps people to bridge the gaps in sexual education. RL helps clients find the experts and vice versa. Trace the latest news and follow the light of Red Lanterns!
Red Lanterns - Empowering sexual consent and education globally through blockchain technology.
Sorry, no sex here. Even by real experts Kiss

There is a project called Obirum who have a mobile browser that is already available on Google Play and the Apple Store. Their ICO just went live an hour ago.
Thanks, I already added this project to my checklist. Will be checked soon.

glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

Check out another ICO that is gonna be held in March - Metronome, I see great potential in it. Plenty of information about it out there.
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

I recommend that you take a closer look at this promising project with a ready-made working site and infrostructure.
   "Global Protected Crypto Copyright is decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of the author work copyright with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns by authors to create new author works."
   They also have an ISO and bounty program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897547.0
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

For me the top ICOs with a working product are so called Yolocoin and Indigen coin. These two are made by Fillipinos.
I trust in the ability of the Filipinos so I believe they have build and form best system with best blockchain.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Check out another ICO that is gonna be held in March - Metronome, I see great potential in it. Plenty of information about it out there.

Thank you for sharing. I have already added this project to my current checklist.
In the near future I will check all the projects from it.

ccczarek123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

I'd add Siacoin.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

I'd add Siacoin.

Siacoin still have ICO? As I know it was ended very very long ago)
Docacademic have the working product in 20 countries and it is active ICO.  Maybe you should add it to your list?

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

For me the top ICOs with a working product are so called Yolocoin and Indigen coin. These two are made by Fillipinos.
I trust in the ability of the Filipinos so I believe they have build and form best system with best blockchain.
Hmm, according to my experience, the ICO projects from Sigapore, France, U.K or Russia are better than other countries about the blockchain technology. Because the devs of these countries have more experiences than other new countries grew recently.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

I think one of my very favorite ICO that is upcoming is VLB.io, It's used will be a big growth and help to the community of car lovers, it's token will be used as utitlity token so i think it's a working product if OP won't mind listing it then i'll be glad to see it.

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain(VLB) TOKEn,http://vlb.io/ (ICO upcoming march 12 to 19 2018 period  1 till april 9 2018 last period.)

you can read some articles regarding to these Project Cheesy

Hey, thank you for sharing, but I already checked this project earlier. At the moment the team doesn't have a working product.
According to their whitepaper, they plan to release the alpha version in the Q2 of 2018.

Well we dont know about their blockchain product yet (VLB) but they have 2 working product right now, they are CarFix and CarPrice. It is made by one of the founder and they used it as a base model to make their VLB project in the car related industy. CarFix even made a partnership with uber in their country.

You can try to search about those two, CarFix and CarPrice.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Kindly add kepler technologies also
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.
Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
BogdanTI

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

A new exchange is online from 5 march 2018. It's bitpaction.com . Their own crypto is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

For me, Indigen Foundation is the Top ICOs with a working product. The way how it works and form, its system and platform has been shown to us.
Source code is our main program in crypto wallet and blockchain or most commonly known as "daemon". For now, we are building our own Android app for Indigen.
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Open Collectors Network
Currently in private sale & whitelisting process started

Why ?

BTC 4.2 out of 5 on CryptoRated, which is like an unicorn among their ratings !!!

BTC 4.2 out of 5 on IcoBench

BTC 4.5 out of 5 on IcoCrunch !!!

BTC 8,7 out of 10 on IcoGuide

BTC It reduces the gap between non-blockchain IT companies and crypto ecosystem by providing the first decentralized platform for one-of-a-kind tokens ( almost everything around a company is unique, non-fungible ). More details HERE

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Hi Crumple Cat, nice to meet you. You're choosing good ICOs. Take a moment to review FarmaTrust if you can, I'm sure you will evaluate the extreme utility-value of the project. It's basically going to create a platform to take note of every pack of medicines, related to an ethereum transaction, through the supply chain. Imagine the possibilities of this: eliminating counterfeit drugs. This is something unique and they already have a working product. Here is the demo app to check the pharmaceuticals https://youtu.be/YPwpTgtIDsk
I leave the link of the site:
https://www.farmatrust.io The team is competent, I have known the community manager, extremely polite and professional. LinkedIn for the other of the team makes me extremely confident  Smiley
If you need more infos feel free to contact me. Greetings
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Well, nice list of ICOs you have. I am not going to promote my signature ICO like 2 guys above, because Dehedge doesn't have a working product yet, as far as I know(anyway they will blow the market definitely)
So, what I really want you to add in a spreadsheet is Flogmall. You can buy something on their site, so their alpha represent working product.
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

G P C C is decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of the author work copyright with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns
https://gpcc.io/ - WEB-SITE
Look closely at this project
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Heeeeey guys! The last week was a little bit lazy for me, now I'm back to the list.
You can expect new projects on the list today - tomorrow. I can say that these will be good projects Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Hey, thanks for sharing Filipino projects Smiley
I have already added them to my checklist.
If they correspond to the rules of the thread - they will be added to the list.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

I'd add Siacoin.

Siacoin still have ICO? As I know it was ended very very long ago)
Docacademic have the working product in 20 countries and it is active ICO.  Maybe you should add it to your list?

Hey, thanks for saving my time Wink
Regarding Docacademic, I have not heard of it before.
Already added to the checklist.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

Hmm, according to my experience, the ICO projects from Sigapore, France, U.K or Russia are better than other countries about the blockchain technology. Because the devs of these countries have more experiences than other new countries grew recently.

As it seems to me it's some erroneous to evaluate the prospects of projects in this way. As a rule, the origin of developers doesn't indicate the "nationality" of the project and vice versa. In any case, it is worth considering each case individually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: